Hi, Mr. Ambrose. I need to renew this book.
好了
Renewed.
这书还有三天才到期呢
Oh, my God, this book isn't due for three days.
你啥毛病啊
What's wrong with you?!
我只是有责任心而已
I'm being responsible.
安布罗斯老师 我能看下那本书吗
Mr. Ambrose, can I see that book for a second?
你想看啥就看啥啊 这可是图书馆
Look at as many books as you want. It's a library.
鬼孩 这本书谁借过
Ghost Boy. Who returned this book?
卡上有写
It's on the card.
只有一个名字 乔丹·卡根
There's only one name-- Jordan Cagan.
那就是他还的
Then that's who checked it out.
赶紧走吧
Go away!
乔丹·卡根就是鬼孩么
Jordan Cagan is Ghost Boy?
好吧 眼不见心不烦
Okay, I'm gonna start piling these books up
我用书把你挡起来
so I can't see you.
-好的 -现在只剩眼镜了
- Okay. - Now just glasses.
只剩刘海了 好了看不见啦
Now just bangs. Now you're gone.
乔丹·卡根不可能是鬼孩
Jordan Cagan can't be Ghost Boy.
他穿毛衣
He wears sweaters.
不可能是他
It can't be him.
他喝全脂奶
He's drinking whole milk.
对 不可能
Yeah, it can't be him.
我勒个去 是他
Oh, my God, it's him!
蒂娜·贝尔彻
Tina Belcher?
鬼孩
Ghost Boy?
好吧 看来都结束了
Oh, great. I guess that's it.
你要把我上交给学校吗
Are you gonna turn me in?
你就像没加盐的椒饼干
You're like an unsalted pretzel.
你比学校和新闻加起来都还无聊
You're like if school and news had a baby.
变酷一点吧 姐们儿
Get some spice into you, girl!
不 我不会把你上交学校
No, Jordan, I'm not gonna turn you in.
我要把自己交给... 一项事业
I'm gonna turn myself in... to something else.
乔丹
今晚还来吗
那啥 进来吧
I mean, come in.
蒂娜 晚安
Night, Tina.
晚安
Good night.
我要睡了
I'm going to sleep right now.
差不多睡着了
I'm pretty much already falling asleep.
已进入梦乡
Dozing off.
好的
Okay.
"一会见 小狒狒"
"See you soon... baboon."
不 要酷一点
Wait, spice it up.
"一会见 小贱♥货♥"
"See you soon, bitch."
过头了 过头了
Too spicy, too spicy.
天 我发出去了 好吧算了
Oh, God, I sent it. Okay, it's fine.
你白天用记号♥笔
So you do the little Ghost Boys
画小鬼孩
with your marker during the day,
晚上用油漆画大鬼孩
and the bigger Ghost Boys at night with spray paint?
你可能被抓
And you could get caught,
但你无所谓 因为超级刺♥激♥
but you don't care because the rush is so good?
所以你就是鬼孩
And Ghost Boy's supposed to be you?
不 这只是我创作的形象
No, it's... it's just something I draw.
我还以为是你觉得自己像幽灵一样被人无视
Oh, I thought maybe because you feel invisible like a ghost
-因为你没朋友 -什么
- since you don't have any friends. - What?
而且这个鬼孩是个"J"的形状
Also, the ghost is shaped like a "J."
我的天 我的身体是"J"形
Oh, my God. I'm shaped like a "J."
你不是
No, you're not. The...
-是你名字首字母 -哦对
- It's the first letter of your name. - Oh, right.
-你真聪明 -那是
- You're really smart, huh? - Very.
我们是吹干油漆
So do we blow on it now to dry it,
还是等它自然干 还是
or does it just dry on its own, or...?
不 我们得跑了
Oh, no. We have to run away now.
好主意
Good idea.
看到我们跑 没人会怀疑
They'll never suspect us if we're running.
移♥动♥厕所里没纸了
The good Porta Potti is out of toilet paper,
但是留下了满满的回忆
but full of memories.
吉恩 我不是说了不要去那里嘛
Gene, I told you not to use those.
那是给游♥行♥用的 屎可憋不可辱
They're for the Land Ship parade, and we hate them.
我疲惫的小蒂娜
My tired Tina.
你很困吗 宝贝
You sleepy, honey?
是啊 很困
Yeah, I'm tired.
但从未这样充实过
But I've never felt more alive.
-青春期 -恶心
- Puberty! - Gross.
我好像把包忘在厕所了
I think I left my backpack in the Porta Potti.
-我去拿 -刚有人进去了
- I'll go get it. - Someone just went in there.
没准他们会帮我写完数学作业
Maybe they'll finish my math homework for me.
我一个字都还没写
Maybe they'll start it, too.
鬼孩又出现了
Ghost Boy strikes again!
真想把它揭下来去卖♥♥
I want to rip this up and sell it.
不 应该赠给博物馆
No wait! Gift it to a museum.
将功赎罪
Take the write-off.
对 赠博物馆吧 齐克
Yeah! Gift it, Zeke!
看呐
Look at that.
这不是给你们欣赏的
This is not to be admired!
你这么一说我反而更欣赏了
You saying that makes me admire it more.
那你快欣赏吧
Oh, uh, then look at that great graffiti!
-我很喜欢 -不
- I love it! - No!
所有人都给我进去
Just everyone go inside!
不是 女士 女士
No, ma'am. Ma'am,
我知道登陆舰游♥行♥
I know about the Land Ship parade.
我只是想把厕所挪开30英尺 仅此而已
I just want to move them 30 feet, and that's it.
你是男的
Oh, you're a man?
我刚说什么来着
What-what was I saying?
我觉得有戏
I think this is going well.
他待人接物有一套
He's got a way with people.
那 男人 这些厕所在这里
So, hey... man, if we don't move the Porta Pottis,
挡了我所有生意
I'm gonna lose all my business.
麻烦把它们挪开
I need them moved!
告诉他们 鲍鲍
You tell 'em, Bobby!
鲍勃 风景怎么样啊
Hey, Bob, how's the view?
混♥蛋♥ 不 不是说你
Jerk. No, not you!
你很好 不 不 别转走
You're great. No, no don't transfer me.
别转走
Please don't transfer me!
-变成等待接听了吗 鲍勃 -是的
- You on hold, Bob? - Yes, Teddy.
-现在在放啥歌♥ -汤姆·佩蒂
- What are they playing? - It's Tom Petty.
汤姆·佩蒂 是《Don't Back Down》吗
Tom Petty! Back down? Don't back down?
不 不是《Don't Back Down》
No, it's not "Don't Back Down."
其实应该是《I won't Back Down》
-带你下地狱 是不 -是《American Girl》
-Take you to the gates of Hell? Right? -”American Girl."
泰迪所说为《I Won’t Back Down》歌♥词
原为"you can stand me up at the gates of Hell"
"你大可以在地狱之门前放我鸽子"
《American Girl》
"American Girl."
你电♥话♥能开免提吗
Do you have a speakerphone?
-不能 -你这儿还有别的分机吗
No, Teddy. Do you have another extension down here?
这首放完了 现在是the B-52's[美国乐队]
The song ended. It's the B-52's now.
-《Rock Lobster》吗 -《Love Shack》
- "Rock Lobster"? - "Love Shack."
他们放的都是金曲啊
They're playing all the hits!
加油 瓦格斯塔夫
今晚你还要跟我去涂鸦吗
So, you want to go out tagging again tonight?
当然 我们可是"涂鸦二人组"
Yes. We're a tag team. Get it?
也意为"摔跤队"
-说得不错 -谢谢
- That's a good one. - Thanks.
嗨 乔丹
Hi, Jordan,
以前没和你一起吃过饭啊 什么情况
who we've never eaten lunch with before ever. What's up?
没什么
Nothing.
乔丹是我的朋友
Jordan's a friend.
乔丹 你闪闪惹人爱
Jordan, you are a delight.
我们也是朋友了 朋友之间会分享薯条
Now you're my friend, and friends share fries.
乔乔 我就这么叫你啦
So, Jor-jo. That's what I call you now.
你俩进展得有点快啊
You guys got super lunchy super fast.
有什么不可告人的秘密吗 杰酱
What's your secret, Jay-jams?
-你给我起了两个外号♥ -是的
- You gave me two nicknames. - Yup.
哪个你更喜欢
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表