担心你自己吧 水桶腰
Look who's talking, Girth Brooks.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
我穿6号♥好多年了
I've been a size six for years.
我肯定能进去 你进不去
I bet I can still fit in a high chair and you can't.
赌什么
What's the winner get?
输的给人当马骑一周
A week of piggyback rides?
来吧
You're on.
我猜猜 宝宝椅赌注吗
Let me guess, high chair bet?
我以前见过 下场比较惨烈
I've seen it before and it doesn't end well.
-抱歉 我们马上下来 - 不用
- Sorry, we'll get down. - No, please.
我欢迎你们打这种愚蠢的赌
I support your foolhardy wager.
本店有"物品损坏 全价购买♥♥"的规定
We have a "You break it, you buy it" Policy
我又是靠销♥售♥量提成的
and I work on commission.
多好的人啊
Wow, what a nice guy.
挺好玩的是吧
So this is fun, right?
一切顺利
It's going pretty good.
你确定
You think so?
我们看了12个沙发
We've looked at 12 couches, Louise.
你妈冲其中三个大吼 给一个竖了中指
Your Mom yelled at three of them and gave one the finger.
老妈 试试这个
Try this one, Mom.
感受一下
Take it for a spin.
我坐下来是因为我累了
I'll sit on it because I'm tired.
不代表我看上你了或什么的 沙发先生
This doesn't mean anything, Mr. Couch.
不开玩笑
No funny business.
感觉怎么样
Well? How does it feel?
这个不算太差
Maybe this one's not terrible.
坐过来试试
Come here, come-come try it.
确实不错
Yeah. It does feel good.
还可以 还行
It's all right. It's okay.
不差
Yeah, not bad.
只是看看吗 好吧
Just browsing? Okay.
去吧去吧
There you go. Walking away.
好了 安全
All right, coast is clear.
我数到三 一起跳进椅子
On the count of three, jump into your high chair.
小孩是这么坐进椅子的吗
Is this how babies do it?
会玩的才会 一
Fun babies. One...
这主意貌似不太好
This might be a bad idea.
二
Two...
我收回 这主意很好
I take it back, it's a great idea!
吉恩 蒂娜
Gene, Tina.
他又想干嘛
What does he want?
找到满意的了
Found one you like, huh?
品味很好呀
Well, you have excellent taste.
这个差不多是本店最舒适的沙发了
This might be the comfiest couch in the store.
我可不是只想找买♥♥主哦
And I'm not just pushin' cushions. Boi-oi-oi-oing!
-还是别发出那种声音了 -不好意思
- Maybe no more boings. - Sorry.
-来试试 -不错
- Guys, try out this couch. - Nice.
好像给屁♥股♥吃了糖
This is some real butt candy.
也不会陷进去
It doesn't drip when you sit on it.
就要它了
We'll take it.
不用包 我们坐回家
No need to wrap it up, we'll wear it home.
要多少钱
How much does it cost?
只要1399.99美元
Only $1,399.99.
起来 孩子们 别回头
Kids, get off. Don't even look at it.
等等
Well, n... Wait, wait.
我可以499.99美元把这个展示品卖♥♥给你
I could sell you this floor model for $499.99.
这不是皆大欢喜嘛
Wow, now that's a good deal.
-抱歉 -谢谢
- Sorry. - Thank you.
一经售出概不退还
Now there's no returns and I have to point out
我得提醒你们这里有块污点
it does have a stain on it.
我们教教它什么才叫污点
We'll teach it what stains are.
那你们要了
So you'll take it?
老妈 你觉得可以吗
Mom, are you okay with this?
好吧 好吧 买♥♥吧
Sure. Sure, let's do it. Let's do it.
太好了 我去填资料
Terrific! I'll get the paperwork.
我被规定每卖♥♥出一单
And I'm supposed to do my little jester dance
都要来一段小丑舞
when I make a sale.
-不需要了 -你确定吗
- We’re good. - You sure?
很有趣的
It's quite playful.
好吧 你跳吧 跳吧
Fine. Just go ahead, yeah, yeah, do it.
琳达 皆大欢喜 对不对
Linda, this is gonna be good, right?
嗯 你说的对
Yeah, you're right.
也许这样才是最好的 是吧
Maybe this was for the best, you know?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
-看到了吧老爸 成功了 -什么
- See, Dad? It worked. - What?
什么 等等 你说什么
What did yo...? Wait. What did you say?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
什...什么 你说什么
What-what did you... what did you say?
那 什么
The... Wh-What?
你说"成功了" 什么成功了
You said, "It worked." What... worked?
-什么成功了 -得得我说
- What worked?! - All right, fine!
我们让那沙发解脱了
We put the couch out of its misery!
反正它也活不久矣了
It was dying anyway.
-什么 -天呐
- What?! What?! - Oh, God.
但看看这个 崭新漂亮的沙发 对吧
But look at this! Pretty new couch, right?
多漂亮
It's so pretty.
-我们是哪们 鲍勃 -什么
- Who's "We?" Bob? - What?
"我们让沙发解脱了" 我们是谁
"We put the couch out of its misery." Who's we?
什 什么 抱歉 我 那个
Wha-What? I... I'm sorry. I... What?
-你也参与了吗 -我想说
- Were you a part of this? - I would like to say,
我只是去拿椒盐软糖糕 然后
I was just getting fudge pretzels, and...
-你输啦 -我知道 吉恩
- Checkmate! - I know, Gene.
我并不是有意要...
And I did not mean in any way to cause...
魔鬼 魔鬼
Monsters! Monsters!
琳达 等等
Linda! Wait!
好了 我可以赠送几个枕头和毯子
Okay. Perhaps I can throw in some pillows and blankets,
因为我感觉你可能得睡这沙发上了
'cause it looks like you're gonna be sleeping on this couch.
反正我要一直睡上面
Jesters. Always gotta be on.
琳达 等等
Linda! Wait!
你和露易丝谋害了旧沙发 鲍勃
You and Louise killed the couch, Bob!
你们"凯沃基安"了它
You Kevorkianed it!
杰克·凯沃基安,人称"死亡医生"
公开提倡通过医生协助自杀
琳 琳
Lin? Lin?
听著 我不擅长绕圈跑
Look, I'm not good at running around things,
别跑了 我们谈谈
so just stop, so we can talk.
你为什么要这么做 露易丝
Why'd you do it, Louise?
你把自己当上帝了
You played God,
可我们的沙发根本不信教
and our couch wasn't even religious!
你们两个沙发狂热信徒可没资格批评我
Don't you two couch-huggers start with me!
那位女士看起来很面熟
That lady looks familiar.
是沙发女王
It's the Sofa Queen!
奥斯曼帝国的领导人
The leader of the Ottoman Empire.
我要为我们的闹事女王会会这沙发女王
Excuse me. I got to see a sofa queen about a drama queen.
是谁
Who is it?
女王殿下
Your Royal Highness?
天呐 是沙发女王
Oh, my God, it's the Sofa Queen.
-屈膝礼 -对哦
- Curtsy time! - Oh, right.
那是你的妻子吗
Is that your wife?
你对她做了什么
What'd you do to her?
这个 说来话长
It's... uh, it's a long story.
我本来只是去拿零食 然后我...
I thought we were getting a snack, and then, I...
够了够了够了
Okay, okay, okay.
让戴王冠的女人来劝劝她
Let the woman with the crown talk her down.
她很擅长这个的
She's really good at this.
她说服我娶了她妹妹
She talked me into marrying her sister.
这就是为什么人家能当女王而你不行
That's why she's the queen and you're not.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
-你永远都当不了女王 -我知道
- You could never be queen. - I know!
请别在我的展示家具上擤鼻涕
Please don't blow your nose on my display furniture.
是你
It's you.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表