好像如果我们一直沿这条路走
Looks like we just stay on this road
就能到六号♥公路了
and it takes us to Route 6.
这里有很多虚线
And then there's lots of dotted lines
还有一块绿色 那肯定是爱荷华州
and a big green patch... that must be Iowa.
虚线可能是消防通道
Those dotted lines are probably fire roads.
这条貌似是近路
And it looks like this one might be a shortcut.
-那条路着火了吗 那我们不去了 -对
- If the road's on fire, we're not going on it. - Yeah.
开玩笑 其他人做什么我们就做什么
Just kidding! We'll do what everyone else does.
我们走近路 争取早点到吧
Let's take the shortcut and get there shorter!
我说不好 被标成虚线肯定是有原因的
I don't know... they're dotted lines for a reason.
我们也不知道这些点之间有什么东西
We don't know what's in-between those dots.
那我们就去把那些点连起来
Let's find out! We got some dots to connect!
我有个大家都有的疑问
I'm just gonna say what everyone's thinking.
双♥臀♥山羊的屁♥股♥蛋是三个还是四个呢
Does two butts mean three cheeks or four cheeks or what?
更重要的是 会有两个肛♥门♥吗
More importantly, are we talking about separate anuses?
两个可以同时放屁吗
Does that mean it can fart in harmony?
交响屁
Fart-mony!
我完全没想到这个
I never even thought of that.
这事儿搞得比我想象的大
This is bigger than I imagined.
这是有史以来最重大的事儿
It's the biggest thing ever!
但这都不是真的
And it's not real.
你为什么这么消极
Why are you being so negative?
首先 我们应该去玩滑稽飞机
Well, for one, we should all be riding the Zany Plane.
其次 如果双♥臀♥山羊真的存在
And two, if a two-butted goat does exist,
你不觉得
don't you think it'd probably have,
它应该早上电视了吗
like, it's own show on TLC?
再次 在码头偷听
And three, overhearing teenagers at the pier
可能不是获取信息的最佳途径
might not be the best way to get information.
我保留意见 因为绿色发圈
I would agree to disagree, because that's actually
不再流行这事儿我就是在那儿听到的
how I learned that green scrunchies are out.
-什么 -别这么激动
- What? - Oh, my God you're being paranoid.
-我说过你戴好看的 -我知道
- I told you that I liked it. - I know.
我相信它存在
I believe it exists.
这个世界充满奇事和魔法
The world is full of mystery and magic!
没错 如果大自然能给秋叶
Yeah, if nature can make all the different colors
赋予这么多种颜色 双♥臀♥山羊有何不可
of autumn leaves, why not a two-butted goat?
太对了
Damn straight!
我对树叶小有研究
I'm a bit of a leaf-peeper.
鲁迪有感性的一面
Whoa, Rudy has a sensitive side.
他会是我的真命天子吗
Could he be my destiny?
二十年后 年龄差就不重要了
In 20 years, the age difference won't matter.
我之前都没注意到
I never noticed before,
你长得像我妈妈累了的时候
but you look like my mother when she's tired.
应该不是我的真命天子
Probably not my destiny.
好
Okay.
放轻松
Nice and easy.
你可以的
You can do this.
如果不中 你就输了
If you miss, you lose.
在你自己发明的游戏里输了
You lose a game that you invented.
你要等到世界末日吗 鲍勃
Sometime today, Bob.
-该死 -投巾游戏我也赢了
- Damn it! - I beat Bob at Narts!
-再来 -我来
- Rematch! - I'm up.
对
Oh, right.
也许我们该弄个联赛
Well, maybe we should do a-a tournament.
莫特可能也想参加 对吧
Mort probably wants in... right, Mort?
没错 蠢蠢欲动了
Yeah, I'm feeling Narty.
莫特 你这个搅屎棒
God, Mort! You ruin everything.
不好意思 抱歉
Sorry, I'm sorry.
好 我来排赛程
Great, I'll draw it up.
把我的名字写成"赢达"
Write my name up there as "Win-da."
-不要 -要
- No. - Yes!
双 双
Two, two
双♥臀♥山羊
Two-butted goat!
我俩的声音真配
Our voices sound good together!
-并没有 -就像霍尔和羊特兹[美国二人组合]
No they don't. Like Hall and Goats.
美国二人组合
看 这就是消防通道
Hey, I think that's the fire road!
棒
Yeah!
双 双 双♥臀♥山羊
Two, two, two-butted goat...
小吉米 你这么垂头丧气干嘛
Why are you dragging your wagon, Jimmy Jr.?
你不激动吗
Yeah, aren't you excited?
今天本来是我和齐克的二人世界的
It's... this was supposed to be a day with just me and Zeke.
看看他们
Look at them.
又是双♥臀♥山羊啦
It's "Two-butted goat this,"
又是我俩的声音很配啦
and "Our voices sound good together that,"
又是这就是消防通道啊
and "There's the fire road this."
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你是在嫉妒吉恩吗
Are you jealous of Gene?
什么 我♥干♥嘛嫉妒
What?! Why-why would I be jealous
得到双♥臀♥山羊情报的
of Mr. "Perfect-hears-about
完美先生吉恩
every-two-butted-goat in-the-world"?
我的天 你完全就是在嫉妒吉恩
my God, you're so Gene jelly!
你这个嫉妒心爆发的小笨蛋
You're a Gene jelly donut!
不 我没有
No I'm not...!
好吧 我有
Fine, I am.
好吧
okay.
为了赢回齐克 你要让他想起
So to get Zeke back, you have to remind him
和你在一起有多快乐
how fun you are to hang out with.
-没错 -是
- Yeah. - Yeah.
那要怎么做
Wait, like how?
找一只五个屁♥股♥的山羊
Find a five-butted goat.
对
Yeah.
这应该是电网
I think it's an electric fence.
可能是为了防止鹿跑进玉米地
Maybe to keep deer out of the corn?
别碰
Don't touch it.
不是电网
It's not an electric fence.
只是在嗡嗡响而已
It's just humming.
不是所有网都这样吗
Don't all fences do that?
鲁迪 去碰
Rudy, touch it.
不了 谢谢
No thank you.
我们可以的 只要慢慢地
We can do this... just carefully
从线中间穿过
limbo through the wires and...
一点都不疼
It didn't even hurt.
我来传电
Hey, I'm gonna pass the zap.
谁想试一下
Who wants some?
我来试 齐克
I'll take a zap, Zeke!
整到你啦
Gotcha!
又痒又疼
It tickles and it hurts
我都拉了点在裤子里 但又吸回去了
and I pooped a little, but it went back up!
你现在知道我的感受了
That's what I'm talking about!
他懂我
He gets it!
我去
Oh, man!
他们之间真的有火花
Electricity was literally running between them.
不 真是感人
No, that was beautiful.
-真高兴听见 -闭嘴
- I'm so happy to hear... - Shut up!
看我怎么
Here's how you go through
尽量不被电地穿过去
with the least amount of contact.
我可以的 不
I got it! Nope!
卡住了 卡住了
Seizing up! Seizing up!
也许我的真命天子是齐克
Maybe my destiny is Zeke.
多勇敢啊
So brave.
你们能看见我的骨头吗 在发光吗
Can you see my bones? Are they glowing?
但脑袋不太灵光
But not that bright.
我们可以从门走
We could just go through this gate.
也许是达瑞尔
Maybe it's Darryl.
多聪明啊
So smart.
这门太重了
The gate's too heavy!
还是再看看吧
Let's keep looking.
谁都可以从门走
Anyone can walk through a gate!
这经历可不是每天都有
You're missing out!
目标是门把
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表