Here's rats tickLing your toes!
现在请把你们的手伸进
And now please stick your hand
箱子里摸摸
into this doctor box to feel...
人的眼球
Human eyes!
不好意思啊 医生
u202dExcuse me, doctor,
你可能得加点眼球进去了
I think you might need a refill on eyeballs.
你...你什么意思
Wh-what do you mean?
里面什么都没有
There's nothing in here.
要不要给你们点时间解决这个
Do you guys need some time to work this out?
-等一下 马上好 -好的
- Hold on, hold on. Just give us a second. - Okay.
琳 你忘把葡萄放进去了吗
Lin, did you forget to put the grapes in the box?
应该是你负责放葡萄啊
You were supposed to get the grapes.
我是负责意面的
I got the spaghetti.
好吧 算了 跳过
Okay, fine, just skip it. Skip it.
-鲍勃斯汀夫人 -鲍勃斯坦
- Lady bobben-steen... u202d- Bobbenstein.
斯坦 你的身体好像开线了
Stein. It appears your stitches are coming undone.
哦不 我的肠子
Oh, no! My intestines!
恶心
u202dYuck!
不是吧老妈 用天使面唬弄我们
Mom, angel hair?
咋了 只有这个了
What? It's all we had.
这是意面里最不吓人的一种了
It's just... That's the least scary pasta.
从名字就能看出来
It's in the name.
我去给鲍勃斯坦夫人重新缝合一下
And now, while I stitch Lady Bobbenstein back up,
你们做好准备
get ready for the next part
前往下一个恐怖环节
of our haunted tour.
期待你们的新装哦
I smell a costume change!
我知道这鬼屋还缺啥了
You guys, I think I know what this haunted house needs.
缺葡萄吗 要叫我的小弟来吗
Grapes? Should I call my guy?
不是 吉恩 是缺惊吓
No, Gene. It needs scares.
总该有人被吓到才对
Someone in this house should get spooked.
我被吓到了啊 有点吓到
I was spooked. A little.
-真的吗 -可能没有吧
- Were you? - u202dMaybe not.
可能只是有点害怕或者有点怵
I was either scared or chilly.
我是困惑加焦虑
I was confused and anxious.
不如我们来告诉爸妈什么才叫恐怖
I say we show Mom and Dad how it's done.
你是说在他们的鬼屋里吓他们
You mean scare Mom and Dad in their own haunted house?
没错 让他们变成被吓傻的爸妈
That's right. Let's turn our parents into "Scare-ents."
好 但要在洗澡睡觉前变回原来的爸妈
Yeah! And then back into parents in time for bath and bed.
我们要怎么吓爸妈呢
How are we gonna scare Mom and Dad?
老爸怕失败
Dad's scared of failure.
到哪里去找失败
Where do we find some of that?
去橱柜里看看
Let's look in the cupboards.
不 不 听我指挥
No, no, no. Just follow my lead.
恐怖之旅的下一站
And now for your next haunt,
请沿着走廊往前走
Walk down the hallway,
切记 不要打开柜门
But whatever you do, don't open the closet door!
哇 这可能是我去过的
Wow! This might be the scariest haunted house
最可怕的鬼屋了
I've ever been to!
我们来啦 是吧
Okay, here we come! Right, guys?
是的 我们来了哦
Yeah, we're coming down the hall!
我们超怕的
Frightened and afraid!
双头怪物来啦
Two-headed monster!
-孩子们呢 -不知道
- Where are the kids? - I don't know.
好像刚才还在来着
It sounded like they were right here.
-孩子们 -吉恩 露易丝 蒂娜
- Kids? - Gene? Louise? Tina?
看呐 鲍勃 后门开着
Look, Bob, the back door is open.
孩子们 我们对这里完全不熟啊
Kids? Kids! We don't even know this area.
他们可能会走丢
They could be anywhere!
别慌 我们四处找找
Don't panic. Let's look around.
会找到的 孩子们
We'll find them. Kids?!
鲍勃 快看
Oh, god, Bob, look!
蒂娜的眼镜在那堆树叶上
It's Tina's glasses in a pile of leaves!
不要这样
Tina! Not like that!
吓到了
Gotcha.
这才叫吓人
And that's how you scare somebody.
我的个乖乖 我的个乖乖
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
真的吓到我们了
They got us.
吉恩 你为什么只穿着内♥裤♥
Gene, why are you in your underpants?
老爸 不要转移话题
Don't change the subject, father!
刚刚是我们把你们的裤子吓掉了 不是我的
We just scared your pants off, not mine!
而且我一点都不冷
Also, I was warm!
你们的把戏完败给我们了
Yeah. You tricks just got treated.
勉强吧 你们只不过是
I mean, kind of. You basically just jumped out
-从一堆树叶里跳出来而已 -是啊
- of a pile of leaves. - Yep.
而我们做了很多准备
And we put, like, a lot of effort into our thing.
但我们还是做得比你们好 很难过吧
Sad how ours worked better than yours, huh?
这倒是真的
Yeah. It really is.
我们能走了吗
Well, should we go?
回我们自己那个没鬼的屋子
Can we go to the other house that's ours, that's fine?
不 这里还没结束呢
No, we're not finished with our haunted house.
驱魔师那段还没到呢
We haven't even gotten to the exorcism.
老妈 我觉得差不多了
I think we're good, Mom.
我本来是要转自己的头
I was gonna spin my head around in a circle
然后吐在你♥爸♥爸的身上
And barf on your father.
像以前一样
Like the good ol' days.
琳 琳 好了 结束了
Lin. Lin, stop. It's over.
我们确实不擅长这个
We're-we're just not that good at this.
B+ 或是B-吧
B-plus. Maybe b-minus.
为什么非要打分
Hey, why give it a grade? u202d
鲍勃 不要放弃嘛
Bob, don't give up.
我们连这件T恤都穿下了
We squeezed ourselves into this t-shirt.
-不能现在回家 -可以啊
- We can't go home now. - Or we could.
你可以在看电视的时候转头
You can spin your head around at home while we watch TV.
行吧 你们这些坏人 回家吧
All right, fine, you sour candies, we'll go home.
吉恩 你会把衣服穿上的是吧
Gene, you're gonna put your clothes back on, right?
-你说呢 -我
- Oh, am I? - I...
老爸 是你少见多怪了
You're the one making it weird, Dad.
不好 车胎没气了
Oh, crap. We have a flat tire.
啥 我来吹气
What? u202dHere, I'll blow it up.
交给我 交给我
Give it to me, give it to me.
备胎呢
What about the spare?
这就是备胎
That was the spare.
其实这四个都是备胎
All four of these are spares.
你是在说我们吗
Are you talking about us?
我打电♥话♥叫拖车来吧
I guess I'll call for a tow.
太好了 这里没信♥号♥♥
Oh, great. I'm not getting any reception here.
那个老人在盯着我们看
That old man is staring at us.
好奇怪
That's weird.
您好 请问有什么事吗
Hello? Can we help you?
拍张照吧 这样维持的时间更久
Take a picture! It'll last longer!
等等 先别拍
Wait, don't take it yet!
让我凹个造型 来个回眸
Catch me just as I'm looking over my shoulder.
可以拍了
Now!
怎么会一点信♥号♥♥都没有
Oh, come on, how can I not have any bars?
他为什么一直盯着我们看
Why's he staring at us?
可能我们有哪里不太对
Maybe we just have that certain something...
会让人一直盯着我们
That makes you want to stare at us...
还一句话不说
And not say anything...
还拿着除草剪刀
While holding gardening shears.
先生 您好
Hi! Hello, sir!
这附近
Cell reception, huh?
信♥号♥♥不太好是吧
Not so great around here?
好吧 他不说话
Okay, he's not saying anything.
我们还是进去
Why don't we go back inside and see
看看固定电♥话♥能不能用
if the landLine works?
拜拜 恐怖男 继续吓人哦
Bye, creepy man! Keep it creepy!
锁门 鲍勃
Lock it, Bob.
对 好主意
Yeah. Good idea.
谢天谢地 它能用
Oh, thank god. It works.
这电♥话♥本 像是20年前的
Wow, this phonebook is, like, from the '90s.
我们来看看托尼拖拖还营业不
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表