Wait, hold on. I want to say something else to you, Louise.
你以为自己是个铁石心肠的人
You think you're a tough cookie,
但你内心其实和我们一样柔软 甚至更软
but you're really just as soft as the rest of us, maybe softer.
你一直都在做好事
Yeah. You do nice stuff all the time,
只是你自己没意识到
but you don't even realize it.
比如...你对我秘密日记的
Like... your constructive criticisms
建设性批评就很有帮助
of my secret diary entries are really helpful.
*你看她的日记*
*You read her diary*
*给我们其他人爆料*
*And tell the rest of us the juicy stuff*
*这样我们就不用自己去看*
*So we don't have to read it *
*就可以少做点坏事*
*Keeps our hands clean, oh, yes, it does*
露易丝 我知道你
And, Louise, I know you don't like
不爱看天气预报
watching The Weather Channel,
但你还是陪我看 所以...
but you sit and watch it with me anyway, so...
*她讨厌没完没了的天气预报*
*Oh, she gets bored of forecasts and more forecasts*
*我不懂你干嘛要看那玩意儿*
*I don't know why you watch that,*
*她觉得那很无聊 鲍勃*
*Bob, she's bored*
一次上学路上 你让我在到达学校前
When we were walking to school, you told me I should
把我的蛋蛋放回裤子里 我照做了
put away my penis before we got to school, and I did.
*你让他收好他的蛋蛋*
*You told him to put away his penis *
*非常酷*
*And that was pretty cool.*
你们能这样说我很高兴
That's nice of you all to say,
但都没用了
but it's not gonna matter.
知道吗 我今晚上交报告
You know, I'm turning in my report tonight.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
我想告诉你 你今晚做得
And I want to tell you, this was amazing,
很棒
what you did here.
你以为自己在意的是圣诞老人怎么看你
You know, you may care about what Santa thinks of you,
但我认为你更在意
but I think you care more
你自己内心怎么看
about what you think of you.
要我说 你是一名是非观极强的
And I'm gonna say that you're a leader
领袖级人物
who really thinks hard about right and wrong.
知道吗 亲爱的
And you know what, sweetie?
-世界需要你这样的人 -真的吗
- The world needs people like you. - Really?
几个长相凶狠的保安正向我比手势
And some tough-looking security guys are motioning
让我赶快结束
for me to wrap it up.
最好听他们的
It's best to listen to them.
你想要的圣诞礼物是什么 露易丝
So, Louise, what do you want for Christmas?
你想让圣诞老人给你带什么
What do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas?
宠物鲨鱼
A pet shark.
好吧 我帮你转告圣诞老人
Uh, okay, I'm gonna recommend the shark. Yes!
但以防万一 你还有备选的吗
But just in case, do you have a backup?
没
Nope. Well, y...
他们把灯给关了
And they shut off the lights.
看来我们得摸着墙
So, I guess we'll just make our way to the wall
走出去了
and feel our way out.
所有人都抓住老爸 让他拉我们
Everyone grab hold of Dad. He'll pull us.
啥 不不
What? No. No.
把我们拉到圣诞节
Pull us to Christmas!
我的软糖
My fudge!
收礼物虽好
You know, getting presents is nice,
但并不是圣诞节的全部 对吗
but it's not what Christmas is about, right?
看啊 那儿有给露易丝的
Look. There's one more for Louise.
给我给我
Give me! Give me! Give me!
"为一个特别的小孩
"A special present
准备的特别的礼物 圣诞老人"
for a special kid. Santa."
金鱼
A goldfish?
就是金鱼
It is a goldfish.
看啊
Look at that!
真是比鲨鱼强多了
Way better than a shark.
有意思 圣诞老人
Very funny, Santa-Santa!
你真幽默
You're hilarious!
我懂的
I get it. I get it.
要到10岁才能养鲨鱼对吗
You got to be ten to get a shark? Is that it?
没事 我可以等 这是前戏 我喜欢
Okay, I can wait. Starter shark. Love it.
不过等到明年
Next year, though,
我要一只大白鲨
I want a great white under the tree.
听到了吗 我好像听到他说"不可能"
Did you hear that? I think I just heard him say, "No way."
别说话老爸 你根本不懂圣诞老人
Shh, shh. Dad, you don't know anything about Santa.
*波旁威士忌*
*Oh, bourbon *
*波旁威士忌*
*Oh, bourbon *
*波旁威士忌*
*Oh, bourbon, oh, bourbon, oh, bourbon
*波旁威士忌*
*Oh... bourbon *
大家一起来
Everybody now.
*波旁威士忌*
*Oh, bourbon *
*波旁威士忌*
*Oh,bourbon*
让我听到你们的声音
Come on, now. Let's hear it.
*波旁威士忌*
*Oh... bourbon!*
再来一次
Yeah. Give me another one. Okay.
*波旁威士忌*
*Oh, bourbon, bourbon*
*波旁威士忌*
*Bourbon, bourbon, bourbon,*
*波旁威士忌*
*bourbon, bour...*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表