《开心汉堡店》第七季第一集
昆虫疗法
除虫害公♥司♥
大家好
Hello, everybody.
猜猜谁得流感啦
Guess who's got two thumbs and the flu?
本姑娘
This gal!
摸摸我的额头
Feel my forehead!
摸摸 摸摸
Just feel it! Feel it!
真的 你额头好烫
Oh, yeah, you're on fire.
她现在已经一半是人一半是烤炉了
She's half girl, half grill.
-但整个人都很精神 -病很重那种精神
- All cop. - A really sick cop.
不会吧 露易丝 你染上
Oh, no, Louise, you caught that flu bug
最新的流感病毒了么 真可怜
that's going around? That's terrible.
我知道 很倒霉
I know, such bad luck.
可是你看起来好像很高兴
It's interesting how upbeat you are.
不会是因为想翘课吧
Maybe 'cause you want to miss school?
父亲 你怎么能这么说
Father, how dare you.
不过 你这么一提
But, gosh, now that you mention it,
我好像真得请假了
I might have to miss some school.
太可惜了 我多喜欢学校啊
Man, too bad, I love that stuff.
露易丝 你不会想染上流感病毒的
Louise, you do not want that flu bug.
我得过 发烧期间做了很多奇怪的梦
I had it and it gave me weird fever dreams.
我梦到我和表姐瓦妮莎在一家读书俱乐部
I dreamt I was in a book club with my cousin Vanessa,
-但她是狼人 -很经典的梦
- but she was a werewolf. - Classic.
虽然得了感冒 但我从没感觉这么好过
Well, I may have the flu, but I've never felt better.
-吉恩 来个庆祝的抱抱 -不要
- Gene, celebration hug. - No!
-蒂娜 -行 我收留一个病毒小子
- Tina... - All right, I'll take one of those bad boys.
-来吧来吧 -不 蒂娜 不要
- Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. - No, Tina, no!
我病歪歪的小宝贝怎么样了
How's my little sick pickle?
你这排场很壮观嘛
That's quite a setup you got going on.
没错
Oh, yeah.
有我的小伙伴怪猫
We got my buddy Bakeneko here,
阿克罗卡姆依
Akkoro Kamui,
百百目鬼和蛟
Dodomeki and Mizuchi.
我就统称它们为凯蒂猫
I'm just gonna call them all hello kitty.
现在你该吃药了
Now let's get you some medicine, huh?
来张嘴 张嘴
Uppity doodity, bup bup bup bup dit dit!
一饮而尽
Right down the hatch.
好了 我一会再来看你
Okay, I'll check on you in a little bit.
就跟我想好起来似的
Like I want to get better.
等等 少了谁呢
Hey, wait a minute, who's missing?
酷奇·科比 酷奇
Kuchi Kopi. Gah, the kuch.
他是这世上我最爱的玩具了
He's only my favorite toy in the world.
如果我有所谓的最爱的话
If I had a favorite.
当然我并没有
Which I don't.
天 我们不是把喇叭给她拿走了吗
Jeez, I thought we took the air horn away from her.
-你是不是藏内衣抽屉里了 -是的
- Did you hide it in your underwear drawer? - Yes.
我们知道内衣抽屉的秘密
We know about the underwear drawer.
还有你内衣的秘密
And about your underwear.
松垮垮 脏兮兮
Not-so-tighty-not-so-whities.
来啦
Coming!
来了 来了 来了
Okay, okay, okay.
-很好 你听到了 -是的
- Oh, good, you heard that. - Yeah.
你能当个好妈妈帮我把酷奇·科比拿来吗
Listen, would you be a lamb and bring me Kuchi kopi?
我想自己去的 但我病得厉害又很虚弱
I would get him myself, but I'm just so sick and weak.
没问题 它在哪
Sure, where is he?
在洗手间 马桶旁
In the bathroom next to the toilet.
为什么把它放那
Why is he there?
如果你一定要知道 母亲
If you must know, mother,
它是我的"便"友
he is my doodie buddy.
好吧
Okay.
我马上回来
Well, I'll be right back.
找到了
There he is.
天
Oh, no.
我把酷奇·科比掉马桶里了
I dropped Kuchi kopi in the toilet
然后我想给它在水槽里洗洗
and then I tried to rinse him off in the sink
结果我又把它掉到马桶里了
and then I dropped him in the toilet again
现在它里面
and now there's a bunch of water
全是水了
sloshing around in there.
露易丝应该不会想看到它这样
Oh, Louise won't like that.
是啊 老妈 这可是她最喜欢的东西
Yeah, mom, that's, like, her favorite thing.
你以为我不知道吗 蒂娜
Don't you think I know that, Tina?
天哪 我们该怎么办 我们该怎么办
Oh, my god, what do we do, what do we do?
我们可以在它周围撒些米
Well, we could put rice around it
国外曾一度盛传把进水的手♥机♥
放进米缸可以修好手♥机♥的说法
然后把它放进烤箱
and put it in the oven.
-一定很美味 -这样或许能把它烤干
- Yum. - No, it might dry it out.
大家就是这么修手♥机♥的
People do it with phones.
我们也许应该再放几根排骨
We should probably throw some ribs in there too.
以防万一
Just in case.
你们有觉得冻得慌
Does anyone else feel kind of freezing
晕乎乎的吗
and, like, floaty?
只有我吗
Just me?
酷奇·科比怎么还没来
Where the hell is Kuchi Kopi?
马上就来
Just a second.
好吧 现在是100度
Okay, it's at 100 degrees.
通常需要烤多久
So, how long does this usually take?
-30分钟 -30分钟
- 30 minutes. - 30 minutes?
那就是半个小时了
That's a half an hour.
露易丝在这之前就会发现了
Louise'll catch onto us before that.
好吧 我非常了解这个烤箱
All right, look, I know this oven pretty well.
又开始吹牛了
Oven brag.
我觉得如果我们把它调到200度
So, I think if we just turn it to 200 degrees
只要几分钟 就可以搞定了
for a few minutes, it'll do the trick.
我不能自己去
I can't go in there by myself.
你们陪我一起去
You guys are coming with me.
我们该跟她说什么
What are we gonna tell her?
我们只要拖延时间就好
We just got to stall.
我可以用我的迷人舞姿分散她的注意力
I could distract her with an intriguing dance.
-亲爱的 -嗨
- Hey, sweetie. - Hi. Hi. Hey.
嗨 酷奇·科比呢
Hi. So, where's Kuchi kopi?
对了 酷奇·科比
Right, Kuchi kopi.
是的
Yes.
看他跳得多好
Look at him go.
真不错
That's so good.
等等 露易丝 那是你的药吗
Wait, Louise, is that your medicine?
-不是 -你吐出来了
- No. - You spit it out?
你得把药吃咯 小姐
You're taking that medicine, miss missy.
不 我不吃
No, I am not.
别逼我让全家人按着你喝
Don't you make me do the full family hold down.
你不敢
You wouldn't dare.
她病这么重怎么力气还这么大
How can she be so sick, but still so strong?
和我们的经济一样
Like the economy!
得 这可麻烦了
Okay, that's a problem.
天哪 烤箱
Oh, my god, the oven!
休想打倒我
Oh, my god, the oven to you too, pal!
糟了 烤太久了
Oh, no, we left it in too long.
不过也许它没事
Maybe it'll be fine, though.
-有事 -我能修 我能修
- It's not fine. - I can fix it, I can fix it!
酷奇好烫
Hot Kuchi!
我们死定了 我们死定了
Oh, we're dead. We're dead.
天哪 我看我们
Oh, god. We should just leave.
离开这里得了
Town.
开车逃到远方
Get in the car and go far away.
我倒是愿意去安阿伯市看看
I'd love to see ann arbor.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay,
她现在不是神志不清吗
She's all loopy right now, right?
也许她不会注意到呢
Maybe she won't notice?
-你好呀 嗨-
- Hi. Hello. - Hi there.
你们把酷奇·科比拿来了吗
You have... Kuchi kopi?
过来吧 酷奇
There he is. Kuchi.
-好了 晚安 -晚安
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表