- Like a sign. - A sign? Like what?
就是些寻常的东西
Oh, you know, the usual.
比如我们同时被闪电击中
Like if we both got struck by lightning at the same time,
或者一只老鹰落他手上 低语著我的名字
or if an eagle landed on his hand and whispered my name.
是的 这样你就知道就是他了
Yeah, that's how you know it's real.
或者他给我做了一个礼物
Or if he made me a gift.
琳达 就像我们小时候
Like, Linda, when we were kids,
阿尔菲·康斯坦内利用自己的
Alfie Constanelli made a portrait of you
头发和脚指甲做了一个你
out of his own hair and toenails.
是的
Yeah.
我去开门
I'll get it!
可能是他 快把我藏起来
It might be him! Hide me!
等等 别藏了
Wait. Don't hide me.
给我变个装 快点
Give me a makeover, quick!
-各位 这位是史蒂夫 -你好
- Everyone, this is Steve. - Hello.
-我是盖尔 有男友了 -好吧
- I'm Gayle, and I'm on a date! - Oh, okay.
-他马上就来 -好吧
- He'll be here any minute! - All-all right.
-他身上有铅笔的味道 -谢谢你 盖尔
- He smells like pencils! - Thank you, Gayle.
这是我的孩子 吉恩 露易丝 蒂娜
These are my kids Gene, Louise, and Tina.
你了解他们后就会觉得他们很好
They're okay after you get to know them.
很高兴见认识你们 这是我的儿子
Nice to meet all of you. This is my son...
小鲜肉来啦
Teenage boy with it going on.
小鲜肉来啦
Teenage boy with it going on.
- 赞德 -你好
- Zander. - Greetings.
你...就是你啊
Huh. You're, um... So, that's you.
你好啊
Hell-o. Chitty chitty bangs bangs.
史蒂夫 你想
So, uh, Steve, do you want...
你想喝点什么
you want something to drink?
你想喝酒吗 我们有酒
Do you want wine? We have wine.
-我买♥♥的 -好吧
- I-I bought it. - Okay.
挺贵的呢
It was sort of expensive.
-是葡萄酒 - 淡定 鲍勃 -好
- It is wine. - Easy, Bob. Bob. - Sure.
-好好 -淡定
- Yeah. Yeah. - E... Easy.
-是 是 好吧 -灭灭他的锐气
- Yeah, yeah. Okay. - Take it down a notch.
-别那么猴急 -好的 好的
- Take it down a notch. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你来了可真好 史蒂夫
It's, uh, nice to have you over, Steve!
我刚离婚 希望著出门
Well, I'm just trying to get back out there
交些新朋友
and make new friends after the divorce.
我最近在看的一本书就叫
That's also the title of the book I'm reading.
《离婚后别躲在家里 交些新朋友》
Get Back Out There and Make New Friends After the Divorce.
听上去不错 是讲什么的
Oh, that sounds good. What's it... about?
算了
Never mind.
他来了
That's got to be him!
-菲利普 -哦 不 不 不
- Phillip! - Oh, no. No, no, no, no.
我的天
Oh, my God.
嗨 福旺德老师
Hi, Mr. Frond.
盖尔姨妈 你说的人是他吗
This is the guy, Aunt Gayle?
是他
This is the guy?!
等等 你们互相都认识
Wait. You all know each other?
我是露易丝 吉恩和蒂娜
Um, Louise, Gene and Tina are students
学校的辅♥导♥员
at the school where I counsel.
对 麻烦让一让
Yeah, you know what?
让我把门
Let me just get the door here.
把门给
Just... gonna...
关上
...close this thing.
夹到我的脚了
My foot's caught in it.
-松开 -这是我的房♥子
- Let go of it! - My house!
这是我家
My home!
好吧 我知道我们都不太喜欢福旺德先生
Okay, I know Mr. Frond isn't exactly our favorite person.
说得好 我们把他赶出去
Great talk. Now let's kick him out.
老爸 去拿扫帚
Dad, get the broom.
不行 我们不能坏了盖尔的好事
Hey! We are not gonna ruin this for Gayle!
她需要约会
She needs this!
不然再死一只猫 她就该搬来和我们住了
She is one cat death away from moving in with us!
你妈说得对 我们不能坏盖尔的好事
Your mom's right. We can't ruin this for Gayle.
-对 -更重要的是也不能毁了我的好事
- Yes! - But more importantly, we can't ruin this for me.
这次晚餐一定要顺利
This dinner party will proceed smoothly!
我相信你 老爸
I believe in you, Dad.
你很会招待人
You're a great entertainer.
美国富商与著名专栏作家
堪比大汗淋漓版的玛莎·斯图尔特
Like a sweaty Martha Stewart.
咱能讨论一下里脊肉吗
Can we talk about the game plan for the rib roast?
还有一会呢 吉恩
It-it'll be a little while, Gene.
我先拿走我那份吧 烤到啥程度都行
I'll take my half now, whatever state it's in.
现在还没烤 是生的
It's not cooked, Gene. It's raw.
我不介意
I do not mind.
总之记清楚 不要搞砸这个约会
Anyway, just so we're clear, do not mess this date up!
好吧
Fine.
会后儿童秘密会议
Secret post-meeting kid meeting.
我们一定要搞砸这次约会
We got to mess this date up.
露易丝 虽然福旺德老师
But, Louise, even though Mr. Frond
总罚我们留堂 人也不好
gives us detention all the time and is awful,
没准将来 他会成为一个优秀的
that doesn't mean he won't make a great guidance counselor,
辅♥导♥员兼叔叔
slash, uncle some day.
蒂娜
Tina!
收回这些话
Don't you speak those words!
福旺德叔叔 恶心
Uncle Frond? Sick!
这样我们和他就要常打照面了
Our lives would be so intertwined.
还有他那些娃娃 那些要命的娃娃
And the dolls. God, the dolls!
真是噩梦
It's a nightmare!
那些娃娃会成为我们表弟
Those dolls would be our cousins!
吉恩明白了 蒂娜 你呢
Gene gets it. Tina, you in?
好吧
Okay.
很好 我们来讨论一下作战策略
Good. Now let's talk strategy.
一定要神不知 鬼不觉
We got to be subtle.
我们是告诉盖尔姨妈
So, should we convince Aunt Gayle
福旺德是黑♥手♥党♥ 还是说他是巫师呢
that Frond's in the Mafia, or that he is a witch?
-黑♥手♥党♥巫师 -不错
- Mafia witch! - Nice!
很有意思嘛
Well, this is fun!
真是太有意思了
So fun.
太有意思
So fun.
虽然我才十岁
You know, I'm only ten,
但内心已是成熟男人
but I'm a very mature ten.
挺好的
That's... nice.
尤其是在有关嘴的技巧方面
In the lips.
我得去帮我爸了
I have to go help my dad.
我好像闻到什么
I think I smell something,
漏出来了
spilling.
真是的
Damn.
又回来了
Back again.
我看了一下里脊肉
Well, I checked on the rib roast.
还要再等一会
Still gonna be a while.
不过这样我们可以多聊会天了
But that just gives us more time to talk!
斯蒂夫 考古学家先生
So, Steve, Mr. Archeologist,
你的生活就像《夺宝奇兵》那样吗
is life for you just like one long Indiana Jones movie?
经常有人这么问
You know, I get that a lot.
但其实一点都不像
It's... not like that at all.
对 当然
Right. Right.
抱歉 但那部电影之于考古界
I'm sorry, but that movie is to archeology
就好比《风月俏佳人》之于卖♥♥淫圈
what Pretty Woman is to prostitution.
《风月俏佳人》里有人卖♥♥淫么
Who was a prostitute in Pretty Woman?
都在卖♥♥ 亲爱的
They all were, honey!
要不要再来点酒
Hey, how about some more wine, huh?
福旺德先生 你一点都没喝呢
Mr. Frond, you haven't touched yours.
我不是很爱喝酒
I-I'm not really much of a drinker.
-好吧 -这不就喝了嘛
- Okay, okay, okay, okay. - There he goes.
你们是怎么认识的
So, how'd you two meet, huh?
我和菲利普去同一家猫咪美容店
Phillip and I go to the same cat salon.
我带波坚戈博士去做造型 她也在
I took Dr. BoJangles in for a blowout, and there she was.
这话从黑♥手♥党♥巫师
That's funny, coming from
嘴里说出来真有趣 -什么
a Mafia witch! - A what?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表