Mr. Pigeon, come on, out.
直接冲我脸赶 我真是谢谢你
Thanks for scaring him toward my face!
鲍勃 你在干什么
Bob, what are you doing?
你吓到它了
You're freaking him out.
我去厨房♥了
I'm gonna go to the kitchen.
不是因为害怕 是因为我是厨师
Not 'cause I'm scared, but because I'm the cook.
没错 你看上去一点都不害怕
Yeah, right, you don't look scared at all.
它还在那儿吗
Is it still out there?
是的 还在
Yes, it's still here,
这会儿正坐在一张转椅上
sitting on one of the stools right now.
这是只诱捕鸽[一词多意]
It's a stool pigeon.
诱捕鸽
Stool pigeon.
能别拿这事儿开玩笑了吗
Will you stop having fun with this?
还好我们还有这些汤匙木偶
Good thing we have these spoon puppets to fall back on.
各位 快坐过来玩汤匙木偶吧
Everybody, pull up a seat and let's get spooning!
这不公平
This is unjust.
看我做了什么 机器人
Hey, look what I made, a robot.
鲁迪 你今天是寿星
Rudy, you have been so wronged here,
他们这样做太过分了
on your birthday.
我们不能对这种事熟视无睹
We can't allow this to happen.
我们一定要进到那座弹跳屋里去
We're getting in that bounce house.
可达利娅已经说我们不能分享了
But Dahlia already said we can't share it.
但她没说不能偷
But she didn't say we can't steal it.
那不是显而易见的事吗
But wasn't that kind of implied?
天呐 我们要抢弹跳屋了
Oh, my God, a bounce house heist!
应该用我们的屁填满那间弹跳屋
We should be filling that bounce house up with farts,
而不是他们
not them.
我敢说他们都不放屁
I bet they're not even farting.
没事 告诉你们的屁屁我们很快就能进去了
Don't worry, tell your butts we'll be in there soon enough.
或者 我们也可以不偷
Or, hey, maybe we don't steal the bounce house, eh?
鲁迪 偷东西是所有生日派对最棒的事
Oh, Rudy, stealing is the best part of any birthday.
这是你们第一次偷弹跳屋吗
Is this the first bounce house you've ever stolen?
沙夏 你在暗中监视
Sasha, have you been spying on us,
我们暗中监视你表妹吗
spying on your cousin?
别往自己脸上贴金了
Don't flatter yourself.
我只想远离达利娅 让自己喘口气
I was over here, taking a Dahlia break,
正盯着你们所谓的"饮用水"发呆
staring at the so-called water,
然后碰巧听到了你们所谓的计划
when I happened to overhear your so-called plan.
糟糕
Oh, snap.
-好吧 我愿意 -愿意干嘛
- Okay, fine, I'll do it. - Do what?
帮你们把弹跳屋偷过来
I'll help you steal Dahlia's bounce house.
我们为什么需要你帮忙
Why would we need your help?
首先 这么说很伤人
Uh, first of all, ouch.
其次 你们需要内部接应的人
Second of all, you need a man on the inside.
我就是
I am that man.
达利娅是你表妹
Dahlia is your cousin;
我们不信任你
we can't trust you.
没错 她是我表妹
Oh, yeah, yeah, she's my cousin,
但是我更希望她不是
but I wish she was-n.
是吗
Really?
你是想窥入我心灵深处吗
are you trying to look into my soul?
已经窥到了 并不怎么美
Already there, and it isn't pretty.
不过你没撒谎
But you're not lying.
这次没有
Not about this.
可以信他
Okay, we can trust him.
直接跑过去
So, listen, you can't just go
把弹跳屋拖过来不现实
drag this thing back to your spot.
它是固定好的 而且还需要发电机和风扇
It's staked down, it needs a generator, it needs a fan,
还有 那东西有22英尺高
and, oh, it's a 22-foot-tall castle.
我是这样想的
Here's what I'm thinking,
如果能用胶带什么的封住它
You don't need the fan or the genny if you find a way
就不需要发电机和风扇了
to seal the thing up, duct tape or something.
我的钱包是用胶带做的 能用上吗
My wallet is made of duct tape; is that helpful?
不行
No.
还要找个
We're also gonna need a place
达利娅不能接近的放弹跳屋的地方
to put the bounce house where Dahlia can't get to it.
-湖 -有意思
- There, the lake. - Hmm, interesting.
她不会游过去阻止你们
She's not gonna want to wade out there to get to you.
虽然只有三尺深
Yeah, it's only three feet deep,
不过听说其中两尺都是鸭屎
but two of those feet are duck poop, I heard.
湖 就它了
Yes, the lake, that's the spot.
但我们还得想办法对付家长
But we're gonna have to do something about the adults.
你♥爸♥爸 离异了 对吧
Your dad, divorced, right?
你怎么知道
Why do you say that?
他独自一人
He's here by himself,
穿紧身裤 戴复古眼镜
he's wearing skinny jeans, retro eyeglasses,
牙齿看上去像是美白疗程
and his teeth look like they're on day five
进行到了第五天
of a whitening strips program.
厉害
You're good.
是 我姨妈也离婚了
I know. My aunt's divorced, too.
我去诱导下她
I'll send her this way.
她的新年决心是少挑剔
Her New Year's resolution was to be less picky.
试试看咯
Let's put that to the test.
吉恩 蒂娜 去搜搜那辆管♥理♥员♥卡车
Gene, Tina, go search that ranger truck.
保险杠貌似是用胶带粘的
It looks like the bumper is held on with duct tape.
后车厢里也许能找到一整卷
Maybe there's a roll in the back.
还是偷吗
More stealing?
不是偷 是借
It's not stealing, it's borrowing.
我们今天借的东西在完事之后
Everything we're taking today is going back
都会物归原主
to its rightful owners when we're done with it.
再说了 胶带本来就是公共财产
Plus, tape is everyone's.
不能私人占有
You can't own tape.
它可能撞玻璃
I think it's all tired out
撞累了
from smashing into the window.
为什么不往敞开的大门飞呢
Don't know why the open door isn't as inviting.
我也撞过那玻璃好几次
I've walked into that window a couple of times.
我们包抄一下把它抓住吧
Let's just corner it and grab it
然后把它放出去 好吗
and take it outside, right?
好 我负责抓
Okay, I'll do the grabbing.
我已经好久没抱过活物了
I haven't held a living thing for a while.
对我有好处
It'll be good for me.
它好像还挺适应
He seems strangely okay with this.
咋回事 逆反心理吗
What is this, reverse psychology?
你怎么了
What are you doing?
泰迪 等等
Teddy, Teddy, wait, wait,
让我看看
let me see him, let me see him.
真听话
So docile.
我们应该把它带去见鲍勃
Maybe we should take it to Bob.
让他看看它有多无害
We'll show him how harmless it is.
挺好的想法
That sounds like a great idea!
他会觉得它很可爱
Yeah, he'll see how cute it is and realize pigeons
然后意识到鸽子没什么好怕的
are nothing to be afraid of, come on.
对 我就是这么克服对婴儿的恐惧的
Yeah, that's how I got over my fear of babies.
鲍鲍 我们下来了
Hi, Bobby. We're coming down.
鲍勃 你还好吗
Bob? You decent?
好 我怎么会不好呢泰迪
Yes, Teddy. Why wouldn't I be decent?
你不顾店了吗
I-I don't know how you run your business.
你们把鸽子赶出去了吗
Did you get the pigeon out?
在回答你之前 先过来
Maybe. Before we answer that, come here.
-怎么了 -伸...
- What? - Hold out your...
闭上眼睛
close your eyes.
不 你们 这...
No. What are you... what?
把手伸出来
Hold out your hands.
你们在干什么
What are you doing, Lin?
伸出来
Hold them out. Get them...
没事 没事
Okay, okay.
你们把它抱着干嘛
Why are you holding it?!
把它带下来干嘛
Why'd you bring it down here?!
因为它完全无害啊 鲍鲍
Because it's harmless, Bobby.
看 它就是个小宝宝
Look, it's a baby.
鸽子怎么可能无害
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表