and now you will be and it doesn't have to stop there.
这可以是
I mean, this could be
你独唱事业的开始
just the beginning of solos for you.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
我让你在
Hey, what if I made you
荷尔蒙元素剧团里当固定女独唱如何
the female Hormone-iums soloist permanently?
这一直是我过去这两年的梦想
Whoa, that's been my dream for two years.
现在要成真了
And now it's all coming true.
那就这么定了哦
So, do we have a deal?
-好吧 -很好
- Okay. - Great.
从现在起 蒂娜 别再胡思乱想了
Now, Tina, no more freaking out.
把你的小心思
Just press your feelings
都装进一颗小钻石里 然后发光吧
into a tight little diamond and sparkle.
嘿 蒂娜
Hey, Tina.
关于我的生日派对
Quick thing about my birthday party.
抱歉 我不能邀请你了
Sorry, but I have to uninvite you.
-什么 -嗯
- What?! - Yeah.
这叫收回邀请
It's a reverse-vitation.
你不能参加这个派对了
You have a minus one to this party.
等下 为什么
Wait, why?
因为苔米说
Because Tammy said.
你现在像个缉吻警♥察♥ 拜托
You're like a kiss narc now. Hello!
我们要怎么保证不亲吻小姐
How can we trust Miss No Kissing
不出♥卖♥♥♥我们的亲吻派对
not to rat out a kissing party?
我并不讨厌亲吻
I don't really hate kissing.
我只是扮演了这样一个角色
I'm just playing a part.
好吧 那我也在扮演
Okay, but I'm playing a part
一个不邀请你来我派对的角色
where I uninvite you to my party,
而且我还演得很自如
and I'm really good at it.
真的呢 你真的超棒
You are. You're really believable.
我知道
I know.
我就擅长这角色
I'm like so good at this role.
固定独唱
Permanent soloist.
固定独唱
Permanent soloist.
固定独唱
Permanent soloist.
固定独唱
Permanent soloist.
固定独唱
Permanent soloist!
太好了 你们来了
Oh, good, you're here.
我让格雷琴把酒鞋
I got Gretchen to loan me
再借我用24小时
the Wine Shoe back for 24 hours.
我们得想想怎么向费舍奥德兄弟宣传了
We got to work on our pitch for the Fischoeders.
他们明天下午就来
They're coming tomorrow afternoon.
好了 吉恩 把这些写下来
Okay, Gene, write these down.
好
All right.
梅尔懒人鞋
Mer-loafers.
索维农高跟鞋
Sauvingnon Blahniks.
老妈 听我说
Mom, listen to me.
我们要卖♥♥过程 而不是产品
We need to sell Wine Shoe as a journey, not a product.
我们给他们讲一个故事
We got to tell them a story
如果失败了
and if that fails,
你就得哭
you have to cry.
好吧
Huh, all right, okay.
故事就是
The story is...
酒鞋
Wine Shoes...
一起
go together...
酒
like wine...
目前还不错
Good so far.
有时候你就是需要
Sometimes, you just need
往鞋里加点酒
a little wine in your shoe...
-来度过 -等下 你可以用
- to get through... - Wait, you could do,
-灰姑娘的故事 -很好
- Cinderella. - Yes!
比如 谁能穿进这只鞋
Like, oh, where does this shoe fit?
一瓶酒可以
On a bottle of wine.
它是你等待一生的挚爱
The one you've been waiting for your whole life.
终于 你找到了你的白马王子
Finally, you found your Prince Charming,
就是这瓶酒
and it's a bottle of wine.
天呐 鲍鲍 我都被带入了
Oh, my God, Bobby, I'm transported.
老爸 你这聪明的王八蛋
Dad, you son of a bitch.
就这么做
Let's do this.
我以为亲吻是天堂
*I thought kissing would be heaven*
*所以我亲了一个男孩*
*So I kissed a boy*
*也许是七个*
*Or seven*
*腺热让你倒下*
*Mononucleosis has got you on your knees*
*比口气还可怕*
*Worse than halitosis*
*这是接吻病*
*It's a kissing disease*
*你做的所有错误决定*
*All your bad decisions*
*让你苦果吃尽*
*Have kicked you in your butt*
*若是当初管住双唇该多好*
*If only I'd kept my lips shut*
我们准备好了
We're ready.
我拥有世界上最棒的一瓶酒
I have the most beautiful bottle of wine in all the land...
唉 可我没有地方展示它
but alas, I have no place to display it.
看这里
Hark.
真是出人意料啊
I wasn't expecting that.
抱歉 这位淑女
Excuse me, fair maiden,
据我观察
but I couldn't help but notice
你可能把这只鞋落在我的城♥堡♥了
that you may have dropped this shoe at my castle.
是吗
I did?
我正挨家挨户
I am going from home to home
寻找这只鞋的主人
seeing what this shoe could fit on.
我穿貌似太大了 唉
Oh, it looks too big for me, alas.
等等
But wait!
要是这只鞋刚好能装下这瓶酒呢
What if the shoe fits on the wine?
我们资助你们这部戏
We'll fund your play.
我有几条建议
I have a few notes,
但我觉得...
but I think it would be great if you...
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
我们卖♥♥的不是这出戏
we're not selling the play,
而是这个
we're selling this.
先生 今天你们只需花一千美元
Gentleman, today we are offering you a 50% stake
就能购买♥♥我们名为酒鞋的公♥司♥
in our company, Wine Shoe,
50%的股份
for the low price of $1,000.
您的酒将从此焕然一新
Never more will your wine look lame,
再不会像傻子一样呆站在柜台上
sitting there on the counter like an idiot.
灰皮诺[一种白葡萄酒]
Pinot gross-I-o!
酒鞋会让您的酒惊艳四座
Give your wine that wow factor with Wine Shoe.
所以 你们叫我来
So... you did not call me
不是要付房♥租的
over here to give me rent money?
你没戏了
Okay, so you're out.
费力克斯 你觉得呢
Felix, what do you say?
我以前做过类似的生意
Well, I have had some businesses like this in the past.
我曾经开过光明紧身裤♥袜♥公♥司♥
I founded Light-Tights,
卖♥♥那种屁♥股♥部分会发光的紧身裤♥袜♥
the tights with the light-up fannies.
我有
I have those.
我恐怕得说 酒鞋
I'm afraid, however, that Wine Shoe...
啥啥啥
Wha-wha-what?
没有打动我
...just doesn't speak to me.
-什么 -抱歉 琳达
- What?! - Yeah, sorry, Linda,
我得拒绝你
but it's a no.
-别这样啊 -老妈
- Oh, come on... - Mom!
-咋了 -快哭
- What? - Cry.
对对对
Oh, oh, right, right, right.
看看你把我妈弄得
Look what you did to my mom.
我们要偷偷溜出去吗
Should we sneak out?
当然
Yes.
走吧 溜
Here we go, sneaking out.
溜 溜 溜
Sneak... sneak, sneak, sneak.
过分
Nuts!
我不懂错出在哪儿
I don't know what went wrong.
我以为我什么都能卖♥♥出去的
I thought I could sell anything.
我还以为真能梦想成真了
I really thought I'd get my dream.
梦想是狗屁 会毁了你的一生
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表