但我们确实在一起了啊
but we are together.
我不是那个意思
No, that's not what I was saying.
我...我...我是想帮你说话的
Well, I mean, I... what I... I meant that in a good way.
-鲍勃 -怎么 -等等 我懂了
- Bob. - Yeah. - Wait. I get it.
是随机的命运让你们走到了一起
It was random fate that brought you together.
所以是有命运的 只是很随机而已
Fate is real. It's just really random. No.
完全正确 我感觉好多了
It makes perfect sense. I feel so much better.
嗯对 就是你说的那样
Okay, then, that's what it is.
很高兴和你们聊天 各位
Great talk, everybody.
这座位弄的我私处好痛哦
This seat hurts my private parts!
我骗谁呢
who am I kidding?
我的私处从来都不"私"
They're not that private.
等等 天呐 就是它
Wait. Oh, my God, that's it!
-啥 啥 -自行车
- What? What is? - The bike!
睪丸衰竭啊
Testicular failure!
是我自行车
I've been giving it to myself
骑得太多了
by riding the bike so much!
它在挤你的蛋蛋
It's been squeezing your tchotchkes,
你都没感觉吗
and you didn't notice that?
我估计是因为
I guess I didn't notice it over
我身体其它部分都比那儿痛
how much everything else hurt.
但效果很好啊 看看你
But the results are fantastic. Look at you!
我相信是要我不再骑那玩意儿
I bet if I stop riding that thing,
我的胡子很快就会长出来的
my mustache will grow back!
你也可以继续骑 然后去做植毛手术
Yeah, or you keep riding and get the butt-stache surgery.
都是不错的选择
Both great options.
-要不来个投票 -不要
- Maybe put it to a vote? - No.
要不投票决定要不要投票
Maybe vote on whether to vote?
很公平
Well, that's fair.
赞成就赞成植毛投票的
All in favor of voting in favor for the butt-stache?
反对不植毛的
All opposed to no butt-stache?
有意思
Interesting.
天 我要搬出去住
Oh, my God. I'm moving out.
雨果 你会不会觉得
Hugo, did you ever feel we were...
我俩是注定要遇见的
meant to be together?
别又给我来这套 罗恩
Not this again, Ron!
*它叫命运 它让人幸运*
*It's called fate and it's great*
*这样这个词会比较好记*
*That's an easy way to remember it*
*它叫命运 它让人幸运*
*It's called fate and it's great*
*这样这个词会比较好记*
*That's an easy way to remember it*
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
*要是给老爸刮了胡子*
*Shave Dad's face*
*就没了贝尔彻家的孩子*
*Belcher kids are erased*
*老爸嘴上要是没毛*
*If Dad's lip has no hair*
*我们就出生不了*
*We never come out of there*
*它叫命运 它让人幸运*
*It's called fate and it's gre
*这样这个词会比较好记*
*That's an easy way to remember it*
*它叫命运 命运*
*Call it fate-- fate*
*或命中注定*
*Or destiny-- destiny*
命运 命运
Fate, fate, fate, fate... *
真的有命运 只是它很随机
Fate is real. It's just really random.
不 超有道理的
No. It makes perfect sense.
我感觉好多了
I feel so much better.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表