天呐
Oh, my god.
二 扣上鞋子
Two, buckle my shoe.
One Two Buckle My Shoe
医生在给小朋友看病时常唱的童谣
抱歉 职业病 三
Sorry, couldn't resist. And three!
没用
It's not working!
没用
It's not working!
停停停停停停
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop!
必须有用啊
It's got to work.
杂♥志♥社的人分分钟就要来了
The guys from coasters are gonna be here any second.
我们来了 杂♥志♥社的人
And... We're here. The guys from coasters.
他的眼睛在上面
His eyes are up here.
大家都不敲门的吗
Doesn't anyone knock anymore?
我没敲这门帘
I don't knock on sheets
是因为他们很软 而且敲了也没声音
'cause they're soft, and they don't make a sound.
我是牛顿·弗里蒙特
I'm Newton Fremont,
这是我的摄影师科里·白拓思
this is my photographer Cory Battles.
我是来拍[屎]你的
I'm here to shoot you.
-说得好 科里 -谢谢夸奖 牛顿
- Nice one, Cory. - Thanks, Newt.
你一定是就那颗遗珠
And you must be undiscovered gem
鲍勃·贝尔彻了
Bob Belcher.
我就是
Yeah, that's me.
我很想起来 但我被粘在马桶上了
I'd get up, but I'm, uh, stuck to a toilet.
我们听说了
Yeah. So we hear.
外面那个人的T恤上就这么写的
That's what the t-shirts say outside.
都有人在卖♥♥T恤了吗
They're selling t-shirts?
-有卖♥♥儿童大号♥的吗 -吉恩
- Do you know if they carry youth large? - Gene.
提问
I got a question:
你为啥被粘在马桶上了
Why are you stuck to a toilet?
是孩子搞的恶作剧
Well, it's a... kid's prank...
搞大条了
gone very wrong.
本来是整吉恩的
It was supposed to be gene.
太绝了 刚好发生在
Whoa. That's a-mazing. On the day.
你接受《杯垫》杂♥志♥访问的当天
Of your interview. With Coasters.
简直不能更糟了
This couldn't be worse.
我 我...
I... I, uh...
等下 你是在拍照吗
Wait, are you taking pictures?
永安门 永远在按快门
A.B.C. Always be clicking.
但你不会放到你写的文章里对吗
But you aren't gonna use these in the article, right?
什么 不是 不不不不
What? No. Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我们不会写文章
Oh, there's not gonna be any article.
为什么
No!
可你们看他的发型多棒
But look at his hair.
等下 别看上面
Wait, don't look at the top.
你还是可以采访他的
You can still talk to him.
只是他会坐在马桶上而已
He's just on the toilet.
对啊 我一直这么干来着
Yeah! I do it all the time!
这样他就不会要求隐私了
He doesn't expect privacy anymore.
我们已经攻破他的防线了
We broke him.
是这样的
Here's the deal.
我们是在帮布莱恩的忙
We're doing a favor for Brian,
而布莱恩在帮斯基普的忙
who's doing a favor for Skip,
所以我们对你的店完全没兴趣
So we barely care about this.
另外 我们采访的一般都是
Plus, we like to profile people
特别且具有启发性的人
who are unique and inspiring.
你的确很特别
You are unique.
但启发性嘛
You are not inspiring.
-完全没有 -谢谢
- At all. - Yup.
再次 《杯垫》的读者
Also, Coasters magazine is primarily read
一般都是坐在马桶上读杂♥志♥的
by people who are sitting on the toilet.
他们可不想知道另一个
They do not want to read about another guy
-坐在马桶上的人的故事 -明白了
- who is also sitting on the toilet. - Got it.
再再次 你为啥不直接把马桶圈取下来
Plus, why haven't you just taken the seat off?
没有马桶圈 是瑞士产的
It doesn't have a seat. It's Swiss.
太恶心了
That makes me sick.
听我说
Hey, listen,
我们平时不是这样的
This is just a crazy day.
不不不 没事
No, no, no, no, no. It's fine.
知道吗 这其实好极了
Actually, you know what? This is perfect.
琳 我们平时就是这样的
Lin, this isn't a crazy day.
这就是开心汉堡店里再正常不过的一天
This is a perfectly average day at Bob's Burgers.
这种事每天都在这里发生
This kind of stuff happens all the time,
你们来拍这个我简直太高兴了
and I'm so glad you came by to take it in!
我们不具启发性真是抱歉了
Sorry we couldn't be "inspiring" for you!
看来我们骨子里就没那基因
I guess we just didn't have it in us.
那么 再见
So... Good-bye!
你们可以走了
You can leave!
多谢拜访
Thanks for stopping in!
这狂抓的不错 鲍勃
Great outburst, Bob.
真心不错
Really great outburst.
不好意思 结果一下 各位
Excuse me. Comin' through here, guys.
不好意思
Par... Excuse me. Pardon us.
不好意思 借过
Pardon. Heads up, guys.
借过 T恤不错嘛 伙计
Pardon. Whoa, cool shirt, man.
-用马克笔写的吗 -对 永远不会掉
- What is that, marker? - Yeah. Permanent.
不不 等等 别走
No! No! Wait! Wait! Don't leave,
我有话要说
I want to say something.
我老爸说得其实挺对
What my dad said is kind of true.
我们这儿就是成天出状况
Yeah, stuff goes wrong all the time.
但今天这事儿
But this thing today...
其实是我的错
you know... it was my fault.
如果不是我
And if I hadn't done this,
老爸这会儿一定在餐厅里
my dad would be walking around here right now,
狠劲儿启发顾客呢
inspiring the crap out of people.
他会做汉堡 超好吃的汉堡
He'd be making burgers... really good burgers.
别告诉他是我说的
Don't tell him I said that.
我们一般不表扬他
We try not to compliment him.
对不起 老爸
So, yeah, sorry, dad.
都怪我
This is all my fault.
你说啥
What?
我说都怪我
I said it's all my fault!
好吧
Oh. Okay.
这里的人都该为自己感到羞耻
Everyone in here should be ashamed of themselves.
看热闹 嘲笑他
Standing around laughing at him.
你们看到的是一个被粘在马桶上的人
You see a guy stuck on a toilet
和他惊人的体毛
and a shocking amount of body hair.
而我看到的是一个迷人的马桶男
I see a beautiful toilet man.
马桶鲍勃
A toilet bob.
马桶鲍勃
Toilet bob!
马桶鲍勃
Toilet bob!
马桶鲍勃
Toilet bob!
-别 别 -马桶鲍勃
- No. No. - Toilet bob!
拜托别喊那个
Please don't chant that.
这不是在取笑你
No, it's in a good way.
马桶鲍勃 马桶鲍勃
Toilet bob! Toilet bob!
喊起来 各位
Come on, everybody!
马桶鲍勃 马桶鲍勃
Toilet bob! Toilet bob!
我不喜欢这称号♥
I don't like it.
能就叫鲍勃吗
How about just Bob?
《杯垫》滚出 滚出
Just Coast on outta here, Coasters.
马桶鲍勃
Toilet bob!
马桶鲍勃
Toilet bob!
马桶鲍勃
Toilet bob!
马桶鲍勃
Toilet bob!
马桶鲍勃
Toilet bob!
成功了
It worked.
终于成功了
It finally worked!
我自♥由♥了
I'm free! Yeah!
腿麻了
Pins and needles.
没感觉了
Can't feel my legs.
倒下了
Oh, going down.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表