- Yes... this makes sense. - Wh... what?
这里一直有个我解不了的硬块
There's this one knot I can't break up.
好痛
That really hurts.
我们找到硬块王了
We've found the mother-knot.
硬块王
The mother-knot?
你生活里给你最大压力的东西
The knot caused by your biggest stress in life...
就是你的今日汉堡
your burgers of the days.
怎么可能
Well, that's crazy.
鲍勃 我们终于找到
Bob, we've finally uncovered
上天让我们相遇的原因了
why the universe brought us together.
不 你之所以成为我的治疗师
No, you're... you're my healer
是因为我在你油乎乎的人行道上滑倒了
because I fell on your oily sidewalk while I was...
在我在想今日汉堡的时候
trying to think of the burger of the day.
天呐 真的是上天让我们相遇的
Oh, my God, the universe did bring us together!
那就解决了
Then it is settled.
你以后别做今日汉堡了
You're going to stop doing burgers of the day.
不 我不确定该不该那样做
W-Well, no, I don't know about that.
这样 就先停一天吧
How about this. Give it up for one day.
就今天 让你的粉笔睡一觉
Let your chalk sleep today.
让它在粉笔架上打个小盹
Leave it on its little sleeping ledge.
看这粉笔多可爱啊
Look how cute the chalk.
如此可爱 安静
He's so cute and quiet.
他睡了
He's sleeping.
好吧 那就休一天吧
All right, well, maybe just for one day,
我也小休一下
I'll take a break.
-抱歉 -粉笔正睡著呢
Oh, sorry. The chalk is trying to sleep.
好吧
Right.
红的 太好了
Red? Yes!
抱歉 红的不行
Oh! Sorry, not the red one.
那是我的特别发带
That is Jairo's special scrunchy.
请还给我
Give it back, please.
拿来拿来
Give-give it...
我还有个好看的桔色的
But here's a nice orange one...
-鲍勃 -怎么啦
- Bob? - Yeah?
那...那怎么回事
What-what's up with the, uh...
今日汉堡吗
Oh, the burger of the day?
今天不弄那个了
I'm not doing it today.
什么 你每天都写的啊
What? You do it every day.
今天不写了 泰迪
Well, not today, Teddy.
我觉得这样挺好的
And you know, I feel fine.
也许明天也不搞了
I might not do one tomorrow.
什么 琳达 你知道这件事吗
What? Linda! You know about this?
-今日汉堡没了 -我知道
- You know about the burger board? - Yeah, I know.
-我知道 -你知道今日汉堡没了
- I know. - You know about the burger board.
我知道 泰迪
I know, Teddy.
鲍勃已经变成巴西呆子了
Bob's turned into a real Brazil nut.
真是疯了 你疯了
This is crazy! You're crazy!
你必须做今日汉堡
You do burgers of the day.
-每天都要 -泰迪
- Every day. - Teddy...
新汉堡 每天一个
A new burger, every day!
这是我生命中唯一不变的东西了
It's the only constant in my life!
淡定 泰迪 泰迪 淡定
Okay, easy, Teddy, Teddy, easy...
不不不 别碰我
No, no, no, get off of me!
-泰迪 泰迪 -别碰我
- Teddy! Teddy! - Get off of me!
我明天来的时候
When I come back tomorrow,
那黑板上最好有个汉堡
there better be a friggin' burger on that board!
-你听到了吗 鲍勃 -听到了
- You hear me, Bob? - Yeah.
- 你听到了啊 -再见
- Do you hear me?! - Bye.
抱歉 先生 我知道你在享用午餐
I'm sorry, sir, I know you're enjoying your lunch.
给我在那黑板上写上汉堡
Put a burger on that board!
为什么泰迪在街上一副要砸车的样子
Why is Teddy walking in the street trying to punch cars?
他反应过激了 因为我...
He is over-reacting because I
今日汉堡看板空了
The burger of the day board is blank!
今日汉堡看板空了
The burger of the day board is blank!
你♥爸♥今天不做那玩意儿了
Your father's not doing it today.
也许再也不会做了
Or maybe ever again.
用杰罗的话说
According to Jairo,
-那些事让他"亚历山大" -但它空了
- they were "Stressing him out." - But it's blank!
你们几个想写啥写啥吧
You kids can write something up there if you want.
你们那些搞笑汉堡什么的
You know, one of your joke burgers or something.
什么 你让我们写就没意思了
What?! It's no fun if you want us to!
好吧 写不写随你
All right, do it or don't do it.
我都无所谓
It's fine either way.
有人想要杯西兰花奶昔吗
Does anyone want a broccoli smoothie?
不 我讨厌你
No! I hate you!
来一口吧
Maybe a sip!
不能这样下去了 我们必须赶走杰罗
That's it, we gotta get rid of Jairo.
该弗罗马热&舒斯特&皮兹-洛佩兹上场了
Time for Fromage, Schuster, and Pitz-Lopez to take over.
是你把这封假冒的勒令停止信
Did you put this phony
放在杰罗门下的吗
cease-and-desist letter under Jairo's door?
给我 给我 假冒的
Give it to me! Give it to me! Phony?
我看挺真的啊
That looks real to me.
看这字体
Look at that font.
用的罗马数字 肯定是真的
Roman numerals. Must be real.
鲍勃 你要想赶我走
Bob, if you wanted me to leave,
直说就好了
you could've just told me.
不需要以"用发带勒死你"
You didn't have to threaten me
来威胁我
with "Death by scrunchy."
孩子们 是你们干的吗
Kids, did you do this?
我们不能随意讨论
We're not at liberty to discuss...
-露易丝 -好吧 是我们写的
-Louise... - Fine! We wrote that letter.
我们别无选择了
But you left us no choice!
你变了 你变了
You've changed, man. You've changed.
我的客户哪都不去
My client isn't going anywhere.
你的客户 你不是我们的律师吗
Your client? You're our lawyer.
在鲍勃对杰罗案件中 我是鲍勃的律师
In the case of Bob v. Jairo, I'm Bob's lawyer.
但在杰罗对鲍勃案件里 我是杰罗的律师
But in Jairo v. Bob, I'm Jairo's lawyer.
这是合法的吗
How is that legal?
这是完全不同的案子
They're totally different cases.
不合法的是
But what's not legal
驱逐一个有免费在此居住
is the eviction of a good-looking tenant
口头合同的帅哥租客
who has a verbal contract to stay here for free.
你刚是说他是"帅哥租客"吗
Did you just say "Good-looking tenant"?
-法律说的 -这老哥太牛了
- That's the law. - This guy's amazing.
汤姆 我真喜欢你这精神头儿
Tom, I love your energy.
我也喜欢你的精神头儿
I love your energy.
你是我的最佳客户
You're my favorite client.
我谢谢你
Uh, thanks.
孩子们 你们怎么能用假律师信
Kids, you can't go around threatening people
到处威胁人呢
with letters from fake lawyers.
怎么不能 已经这么做了
We can and we have.
-很有趣 也奏效了 -目前为止
- And it was fun and it worked! - Until it didn't.
可现在我们被那杀千刀的杰罗告了
Well, now we're stuck with friggin' Jairo.
听我说 让杰罗用我们的地下室是好事
Listen, having Jairo in our basement is a good thing.
他帮我很多
He's helped me in a lot of ways.
他不只是个帮我治肩膀的巫师
He's not just a shoulder shaman.
我♥干♥嘛要听你讲话
Why am I listening to you?
是因为你蹲著吗
Is it because you're crouching?
对 你从啥时候开始能蹲下去了
Yeah, since when have you been able to crouch?
最近的事儿
Only recently.
你变了
You've changed, man.
你一点都不怀念"今日汉堡"吗
And you don't miss making burgers of the day? At all?
我
I do not...
一点都 不怀念
miss it... at all.
我非常 满足
I'm totally... content.
得得得 随你便
Yup, yeah, yeah. Fine.
快 桌下紧急会议
Come on, emergency kids-only
仅限小孩 现在马上
under the table meeting, now!
赶走杰罗的计划算是适得其反了
All right, trying to evict Jairo sort of backfired.
现在我们需要做的
So what we need to do now
是让杰罗住回他的老地方
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表