我在做沙拉
I'm making a salad.
我跟琳达说过会带沙拉过去
I told Linda I'd bring one.
你不是去找胶带嘛 盖尔
You were supposed to be getting tape, Gayle!
我可不想跑两趟
I didn't want to make two trips!
别担心
Don't worry about it.
他在里面很好
He's fine in there.
他喜欢的
He likes it.
好吧 我找一下房♥间钥匙
Okay, let me just find my house keys.
它们分散在四处 没串在一起
They're all separate and not on one ring.
车还没被雪盖住 还好
Okay, car's not snowed in. That's good.
我们走...
Let's get go...
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
- 不 -不
- No! - No!
我把自己录的感恩节大碟落录碟机里了
I left the Thanksgiving megamix I made in the CD-ROM drive!
盖尔 你有铲子吗
Okay. Gayle, do you have a shovel?
没有
No.
-桶呢 -没有
- A bucket? - No.
好吧 那碗呢
Okay. Um, a bowl?
没有
No.
有一个 但用来装沙拉了
Well, the one the salad is in,
没别的了
but I don't have any others.
你只有一个碗
You only have one bowl?
我又不是土豪 鲍勃
I'm not rich, Bob.
不过我有整套猫咪铲屎勺
But I do have a whole bunch of kitty poop scoops.
-能用上吗 -可能不太好使
- Would those work? - Not really.
-好吧 那试 -这个 这个超棒
- Okay, just give 'em... -Here's one. Here's my good one.
-行 -还有这个紫色的
- That's fine. - Here's the purple one.
我不喜欢这个
I hate this one.
我感觉它在嘲笑我
I feel like it's making fun of me.
喂 琳 不 不是
Lin, hi. No, no, no.
我们挺好的 就是
We're fine. Just...
车埋雪里了
The car is buried in the snow.
火鸡怎么样了
How's the turkey?
我是说 你和孩子们怎么样了
I mean, how are you and the kids?
都很好 一切安好
We're doing good. Everyone's good.
我们在编骂人的话
We're making up cuss words.
听听这个 废蛋
Listen to this, finky!
挺好的
That's great.
我们这边有点麻烦
Listen, we're in a little bit of a situation here.
车被雪埋了 我在用铲屎装备铲雪
the car is buried and I'm poop-scooping it out,
可能还得一会儿
but it's gonna take a little while,
所以可能得你去给火鸡抹油了
so I'm gonna need you to baste the turkey.
等下 你
Wait, wait. You want...
你说得我去做啥
you want me to do what?
别慌 你可以的
Don't worry, you can do it.
没问题的
It's gonna be fine.
只要让火鸡一直有油 等我到家就好
Just keep it moist until I get home.
可是一直都是你烤火鸡的
But, Bob, you always cook the turkey!
放轻松 没事的
Just relax, all right?
把滴油管拿出来
Get out the baster.
告诉他不要怕
Tell him not to worry.
他可能会有些困惑
He'll probably be confused,
因为他比较习惯我的声音
'cause he's so used to my voice.
然后从锅里取点汁
Then get some juice from the pan
喷在火鸡上
and, you know, squirt it on the turkey.
原来这就是上油了吗
That's what basting is?
告诉火鸡兄我马上赶到
J-Just tell the turkey I'm on my way.
好的 拜
O-okay, okay, bye.
现在就告诉他 让我能听见
All right, just tell him now so I can hear you say it,
我想
'cause I want him...
我想听他的回答
I want to hear what he says.
好了 我挂电♥话♥了 行了
I'm hanging up! I got to go!
-好吧 拜拜 -再见
- Bye! Yep. All right. - Bye.
鲍勃 感恩节快乐
Bob, happy Thanksgiving.
泰迪 太好了 我需要你帮忙
Teddy, great. I-I need your help.
我的车在盖尔家这边被雪埋了
My car is snowed in at Gayle's apartment.
你能开你的卡车来一趟
Is there any chance you could pick us up
载我们回家吗
in your truck and take us to my house?
我也想帮你 鲍勃
I wish I could help you, Bob,
但我的车在店里
but my truck's in the shop.
我最近都骑自行车 向中国人学习
I've been biking everywhere, like they do in China.
啥 自行车
Wait, you've been biking?
我骑车去过一个地方 过程很惨烈
Well, I biked to one place. It was horrible.
-况且我现在在游船上 -什么
- Also, I'm on a cruise. - What?!
嗯 我和我妈 单身游船
Yep. Me and Mom. It's a singles cruise.
门上挂着袜子 不能进
sock's on the door. I can't go in.
看来只有先回餐厅了
Guess it's back to the buffet.
好吧 谢了 泰迪
A-All right. Thanks, Teddy.
我很不开心 鲍勃
I'm having a terrible time, Bob.
我得挂了
I got to go.
-我觉得我妈不太自重 -拜拜
- I don't think my mom respects herself. - Bye.
盖尔 我们得走回去了
All right, Gayle, we're gonna go on foot.
我做不到啊 我的脚扭了
But, Bob, I can't. My ankle.
哦 对啊 我给忘了
Damn it. Right, I forgot.
你去吧 别管我了
You go. Just leave me here.
那好吧 拜
Okay. Bye.
-等一下 等等 -怎么了
- Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! - What?
鲍勃 我有办法了
Bob, I just had a great idea.
背背 快来 蹲下
Piggyback. Come over here. Crouch down.
不行 盖尔 我背不了 太远了
No. Gayle, I can't carry you. It's too far.
不过我应该能把你拖过去
But maybe I could drag you.
-那是什么 -儿童充气泳池
- What's that? - It's a kiddie pool.
为了让我刮腿毛时能看电视
It's so I can shave my legs while I watch TV.
这样可以转移我的注意力
It distracts me from the pain.
我的刮毛刀都很便宜 刮起来很痛
I buy very cheap razors.
-这地方太忧伤了 -什么
- It's so sad here. - What was that?
没什么 我在想办法
Nothing, I... I'm just thinking of a plan.
暴风雪兄
All right, snowstorm.
别以为你能打倒我 我绝不认输
You thought you could beat me, but you can't!
亲爱的小火鸡 再等等 我来啦
Hang on, little turkey! Here I come!
鲍勃 你在跟我说话吗
Bob, were you talking to me?
-没什么 你坐好就好 -好的
- Forget it, Gayle. Just sit there. - Okay.
我们一溜烟就能过去
We'll be there in no time.
可能三小时吧 或四个
Or, like, three hours, probably. Maybe four.
我应该给琳达打个电♥话♥
I should call Linda.
我觉得很难受
I'm not comfortable.
盖尔 先别说话
Gayle, no talking right now.
走回来 鲍勃 你疯了吗
Walking? Bob, you're nuts!
我不想你在雪里冻死 这还大过节的
Please don't freeze to death in the snow, on Thanksgiving.
如果老爸在大庭广众下被冻死
Oh, I'll be so embarrassed
我可得老尴尬了
if Dad publicly freezes to death.
我希望他冻住的时候比个赞
I hope he freezes with a thumbs-up.
这个冰雕造型还比较酷
That'd be one cool ice cube.
琳 我们不会冻死的
Lin, I promise we're not gonna die,
就是路上会耽误久点
but it's gonna take a long time.
做火鸡的任务可能要全交给你了
I think you're gonna have to cook the whole turkey
还有配餐
and make the sides, too.
啥 啥 你说啥
What? What? What, what?
我不会哭的
I'm not gonna cry.
都会好起来的
It-It's gonna be okay.
火鸡会好好的
The turkey's gonna be fine.
鲍勃 我才刚适应了上油的工作
Bob, I just got used to being a baster!
我就只会上油啊
I'm a baster!
虽然我还没正式开始
I-I mean, I-I haven't done it yet,
但马上就要去了
but I was just about to.
琳达 大家都不想这样
Linda, nobody wants this to be happening,
但我们必须挺过去
but we're gonna get through it.
认真听好
Now, listen very carefully...
你最好写下来
Actually, you got to write all this down.
可以了吗
All right, you ready?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表