一起开始的
We started this together.
就要一起结束
We're ending it together.
就像我们那次吃4.5米的超级热狗一样
Yeah, like when we got that 15-foot party sub.
好吧 但要紧跟在我身后
All right, fine, just stay near me.
你也一样 凯尼
That goes for you, too, Kenny.
等等 你要我们修好克里特的摩托
Hold-hold up, you want us to help fix Critter's bike,
好让你把它卖♥♥给这头华尔街之狼
so you can sell it to Wolf of Wall Street over here?
嗨 还没介绍 我是凯尼 超爱你们
Kenny, hi. No one introduced us. Big fan.
-凯尼 凯尼 -抱歉 我太紧张了
- Kenny, Kenny? Kenny? - I'm sorry, got nervous.
-先别急 别急 -我一紧张就会笑
- Not now, not now. - Laugh when I'm nervous.
可你们难道不想让克里特出狱吗
But don't you want to help get Critter out of jail?
-不想 -克里特已经好几周没联♥系♥我们了
- No. - ?Critter hasn't talked to us in weeks.
见到他的时候
Yeah, yeah, and when we do see him,
他也总是无精打采
he looks sleepy, and he just feels
感觉一直在出神
like he's never present with me.
对 他连药都不想嗑了
Yeah, he hardly wants any meth.
但他必须从监狱脱身
But he has to get out of jail.
今天是他在"搞啥鬼"电器城工作的第一天
He's starting his new job today at What the Tech.
-你说啥 -看吧 我就知道
- What? ?- Oh, God, see this is what I'm talking about.
-开什么玩笑 -你们也觉得吧
- Are you kidding me? - I know!
等下 我貌似
Oh, wait, I-I don't think
说漏嘴了
I was supposed to tell anyone that.
大嘴巴 肥屁♥股♥
Loose lips, wide hips.
听好了 鲍勃 想都别想
Listen, Bob, it's not gonna happen.
-赶紧弄出去 -在被赶走之前
- Wheel that out of here. - Before you kick us out,
能和你们来几张自♥拍♥吗
could I just get a couple of selfies with you guys?
可以 不要照到我的双下巴
Okay, just don't get my double chin.
那你...那我这样拿
Well, then you, I hold the camera up like this, look.
-拿高点 -自♥拍♥杆就位
- Yeah, you hold it up. - See, and gooseneck.
咔嚓
And click.
小宝宝快睡觉
Sleepity-deedy.
我做到了
I did it!
我真的做到了
I freakin' did it!
他睡着了
He's asleep.
贝姗妮 你流血了
Bethany, you're bleeding.
是有一点
Oh, yeah, just a little.
可雅各布也扔东西了 对吧
But Jacob was throwing stuff, too, right?
简直是一场疾风骤雨
Oh, it was a whirlwind.
不 主要是西蒙
No, it was mostly Simon.
雅各布只是在自保
Jacob was just covering himself.
他今天学会了"救命"这个词
He learned the word help today.
救命
Help.
嘘嘘 雅各布
Jacob, shush, shush.
请别嘘我儿子
Please don't shush my son.
好吧 跨斗刚才是反应过激了
Okay, look, you know, so Sidecar got a little crazy.
他们告诉哄他睡觉很难 看来是真的
They said he would be hard to put down and it's true.
"他们"是谁
Who's "They"?
对哦 跨斗有是谁
Yeah, and who's Sidecar?
-这是谁说的 -怎么回事
- Who said that? ?- What's going on?
我 好吧 我坦白
I, uh, okay, okay, okay, yes.
西蒙是我乱取的 我还骗你说我是他妈
I-I renamed this kid Simon and I told you he was my son.
你不是他妈
He's not your son?
解释一下
Let me clarify.
我并不是人贩子
I did not kidnap him, okay?
他父亲进监狱了 母亲去森林了
His father's in jail and his mother's in the woods.
别误会 她还活着 她没事
I mean, she's alive! She's fine!
我去打个电♥话♥先
I'm just gonna make a quick call.
别别别 别打电♥话♥
No, no, no, no, no, no! No phone!
看那边 雅各布惹上学前班的了
Oh, look at that -- Jacob's getting into preschool!
什么 哪儿呢 哪个
What? Where? Which one?
删 删 删
Delete, delete, delete.
等等 等等 等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
这张我喜欢 发给我
I like that one. Send me that one.
也发我一张
Send it to me, too.
看我俩笑得多开心
Looking at us laughing together.
各位 能告诉凯尼说你们能修好摩托
Guys, will you please just tell Kenny you'll fix the bike,
好让他把钱给我吗
so he'll give me the money?
我说过了鲍勃 不行
Bob, I said no.
克里特心中显然根本没有我们的位置
We clearly don't mean anything to Critter,
那我们也不会给他留位置
so he doesn't mean anything to us.
你们在他心中当然有位置
Of course you guys mean something to him.
我敢打赌 他一定很怀念
You know what? I'll bet he misses
那些和你们一起胡作非为的日子
raising hell with all of you, uh...
是讨人喜爱的流氓么
Lovable scamps?
对 所以你们为啥不能和他达成妥协呢
Right, so why don't you try to meet him in the middle?
怎么说
What do you mean?
你们可以和克里特一同早起
Well, like, maybe you could
把每天胡作非为的时间
wake up early with Critter and raise hell
改到他上班前 或者
before he has to go to work or...
下班后 但要在跨斗睡觉前结束
after work, but before Sidecar's bedtime.
在这期间 你们大可以去犯个罪什么的
Like, commit a crime or whatever you like to do.
-犯罪 -对
- Crime. ?- Right.
只要在孩子睡觉前做就行 明白吗
So you do that before bedtime, right, guys?
我睡觉前也干坏事儿
I do my crimes before bedtime.
特别有助于睡眠
Tuckers me right out.
我想我们是可以对克里特的情况
I guess we can be a little more tolerant
多包容一点
of Critter's situation.
对其他人种也是
And other races.
还要澄清一点
Also, for the record,
养小孩并没有那么糟
having kids isn't that bad.
我今天花了一整天
I mean, I've spent all day
来帮克里特这个超级麻烦的忙
doing this extremely inconvenient favor for Critter,
但有孩子们陪着我平添了不少乐趣
but being with my kids actually made it kind of fun.
真好
That's-that's nice.
不谢
You're welcome!
呵呵 你喜欢你的小孩
Ha-ha, you like your kids.
所以 摩托车 能修好 对吗
So, the motorcycle-- fix it, please?
好 我们修
Yeah, we'll-we'll fix it up.
然后你可以把它卖♥♥给这个无趣的人
And then you can sell it to this square over here.
我叫凯尼 不过您愿意叫啥都成
It's Kenny. Or whatever you want.
你们有领英账号♥吗[职业社交网站]
Hey, you guys on LinkedIn?
凯尼
Kenny...
我有
Yeah, I am.
-我也有 -我也有
- Me, too. - Yeah, me, too.
你确定今天要工作吗 老爸
You sure you want to work today, Dad?
要不咱再去解救一个被困监狱的骑手
'Cause we could find another biker to get out of jail.
比如不守规矩的单轮车骑手什么的
Like a naughty unicyclist.
不了 我没兴趣
No, I think I'm good.
看 克里特和挡泥布来了
Look. It's Critter and Mudflap.
还有我的小伙伴跨斗
Oh, with my buddy Sidecar.
你人模人样的我真不习惯
I can't look at you like that.
我懂 我自己也不习惯
I know. I can't look at myself.
至少该把袖子剪了吧
Yeah, at least cut the sleeves off.
我试过了 可我的经理 19岁的蓝迪
I tried-- my manager's a 19-year-old boy named Randy,
把我狠训了一通
and he reamed me for it.
总之就是这样了
?Well, it is what it is.
我们是来为昨天的事道谢的
We wanted to bring you a thank-you gift
这是一点心意
for helping me out yesterday.
是"搞啥鬼"电器城里卖♥♥的充电器
It's a phone charger from What the Tech.
可能是坏的
It might be broken.
我在折扣区里拿的
It was in the discount bin.
这是打印机 不是...
This is a printer. It's not a--
充电器比这小得多 不过还是谢了
Phone chargers are, like, really small, but thanks.
该死 我昨天培训的时候你在就好了
Damn, where were you yesterday when I was in training?
我从"野性妇女周"活动给你们带回了这个
And I brought you this from my Women of the Wild Weekend.
是松果
It's a pine cone.
给我
?Give it!
我们得走了
Well, we got to go.
还得去总部见独眼蛇的兄弟们
We got to meet the Snakes back at headquarters.
今天有个护士生要过来
We got a nursing student coming by to teach,
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表