Couch, say something!
给它做人工呼吸
Give it mouth to mouth!
看来我们最终还是得买♥♥一个新沙发
Well, I guess we're getting a new couch after all.
太好了
Yay!
那啥 太好了
Anyway. Yay.
这世界容不下这么美的沙发
The couch was too beautiful for this world.
节哀 琳 那是什么
I'm sorry, Lin. What's that?
给想把它带回家的人的使用说明 鲍勃
It's instructions for whoever wants to take it home, Bob.
真乐观
That's optimistic.
和适合孩子用 不能展开成一张床
"Good with children. Does not fold out into a bed.
展开就说明它坏了
Just folds out because it's broken."
天呐 发生什么了
Oh, my God! What happened here?
沙发走了 泰迪
The couch is gone, Teddy.
琳达 琳达 琳达 我非常遗憾
Linda, Linda, Linda. I am so sorry.
我反复告诉自己
Oh, you know, I... I-I just keep having
这就是人生
to tell myself it's-it's life.
-的确 -是自然规律
- It is. - You know? It's natural.
的确 我的一把躺椅也上年纪了
It is. I got a recliner that's getting on in years.
也许是时候给它安排后事了
Might be time to start making arrangements.
行了 各位
Come on, people.
我们要在这里站一天
Are we gonna stand around all day,
还是去买♥♥个新的沙发呢
or are we gonna go get a new couch?
别著急
Oh, hold your horses.
它被别人搬走的时候我想在旁边看著
I want to be here if anyone takes it.
我能帮你看著它
I can keep an eye on it.
我会在这里守一天的
I'll be here all day.
费舍奥德先生雇我给隔壁家做些修补工作
Mr. Fischoeder hired me to do some repairs next door.
那个搞自然疗法的人搬走的时候
The holistic healing place that moved out
把墙上的铜线都拆掉了
stripped all the copper out of the walls.
但那儿还是一股焚香味儿
Still smells like incense in there, though.
这应该是我做过最轻松的工作了
It's gonna be my most relaxing day of work ever.
总之 我会确保这沙发有个好归宿的
Anyway, I'll see that the couch goes to a good home.
多谢你了 泰迪
Thank you, Teddy.
对 谢谢你泰迪 拜拜
Yeah, thanks, Teddy! Bye!
等等 让我拍张照
Wait, wait, I need to get a picture.
留一撮它的头发
And a lock of its hair.
啊 这是我的头发
It's my hair.
到了
Here we are.
和广♥告♥上的不太一样啊
The commercial doesn't do the place justice.
不对 挺像的
Actually, it does.
看 沙发女王
There she is.
欢迎来到沙发女王家具城
Welcome to the Sofa Queen Furniture Outlet.
各位想看什么家具
What can I furnish you with today?
沙发女王在吗
is the Sofa Queen here?
我妻子是她的忠实粉丝
My wife is a huge fan.
很抱歉 她现在不在
I'm afraid she's not, at the moment.
太好了 连女王都不在这里
Great. The queen's not even here?
还有什么意义
What's the point of anything?
女王确实不在
Well, the queen might not be here,
不过也许你们愿意见见她忠诚的仆人
but maybe you'd like to meet her loyal servant
兼妹夫 沙发小丑
and brother-in-law, the Sofa Jester.
正是在下
That's me.
也挺有意思的 是吧 琳
Well, this is kind of fun. Right? Lin?
还行吧 来句广♥告♥词
Maybe. Say what you say in the commercial.
"地址是沼泽港9号♥路"
You mean: "Off Route 9 in Bog Harbor. Boi-oi-oi-oing!"
-再来一遍 -沼泽港9号♥路
Again. Off Route 9 in Bog Harbor.
没感觉 继续 让我感受到共鸣
I'm numb, say it until I feel something.
琳
Lin...
沼泽港9号♥路
Off Route 9 in Bog Harbor.
-再来一次 -行了 差不多了
- One more time. - Okay, that's okay.
-谢谢 可以了 -为什么
Thanks. Thanks. No, no, no. We're done. Why? What?
我们去逛逛吧
Let's go browse around.
只是逛逛吗
Oh, just browsing?
不 我是说
No, no, we're gonna, I mean,
我们肯定会买♥♥点东西
We're definitely gonna buy something.
没事儿 你们逛吧
No. It's okay, you're browsing.
不 我们先逛后买♥♥
No. We're browsing until we buy.
那我等著了
I'll believe it when I see it.
好多款
Wow. So many options.
好像家具的狂欢派对
It's like a rave for furniture.
是泰迪
It's Teddy.
喂 泰迪
Hi, Teddy.
琳 我是泰迪
Hi, Lin. It's Teddy.
沙发 沙发
Yeah. The couch, the couch!
沙发怎么样了
How's the couch?
它很好 和我在一起呢
It's okay, it's here with me now.
有个人来问过 不过他留著胡子
One guy showed some interest, but he had a beard,
我把他打发走了
so I moved him along.
胡子
A beard.
走开 刚有鸽子飞来了
Shoo, shoo! Some pigeons just landed on it.
-赶走 快赶走 -走开
- Get 'em off. - Get 'em off it! Hey, shoo. Shoo.
别过来
Come on, get out of here.
-别过来 -鸽子也找麻烦
- Get out of here! - Now pigeons.
鸽子停在上面了
Pigeons are on it now.
离沙发远点 不 我...
Get off the couch! No, it was...
不 我是在冲鸽子吼
No, no, no, I'm yelling at the pigeons.
您没看出来吗
You can't tell what I'm doing here?
我是在赶鸽子呢
I'm yelling at the pigeons.
警官 我是在吼鸽子
Officer, I'm yelling at the pigeons.
我的天 老妈啥时候才能向前看
Geez! Mom's got to pull herself together and move on.
刚降价 大减价
给她点时间吧 她还没缓过来
Give her some time. She's in shock.
那沙发刚刚经历了
What happened to the couch
一场离奇可怕的意外
was such a weird freak accident.
为啥这么笑
Why are you laughing like that?
离奇可怕的意外
Weird freak accident?
离奇可怕的意外
Weird freak accident?
我的天
Oh, my God.
是你干的
You did that?
我用老妈给你磨脚指甲的锉刀
Did I weaken the wood under the couch
把沙发下的横木锯开了
by shaving it down with the file
是我做的吗
Mom uses on your toenails?
当然不是呀 看我眼神
No. Wink.
真是不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你应该相信 因为这是你的主意啊老爸
Well, you should, because it was your idea, Dad.
什么 才不是
What?! No, it wasn't.
也许沙发会出点什么问题
Maybe something will happen to the couch.
-我懂了 -是你说的
- I get it... - You said that.
我是说了 但是我没想
I said... But I didn't mean...
就是你唆使的
You ordered a hit.
结局已经酿成了
You can't unorder it.
露易丝 我没唆使你
I did not order a hit, Louise.
你不想弄脏自己纯洁的小手
You didn't want to dirty your pretty hands,
别想让我一个人背锅
But you're not gonna hang me out to dry on this!
她过来了
Oh, God, here she comes.
这事还没完
This isn't over.
完了 因为我们要买♥♥新沙发了
It is over, 'cause we're getting a new couch,
因为我帮你做了你没胆做的事
'Cause I did what you didn't have the dumplings to do.
-嗨 老妈 -嗨 琳
- Hi, Mom. - Hi, Lin.
泰迪说有个穿短裤的人想坐我们的沙发
Teddy said somebody in shorts tried to sit on the couch.
不过他及时赶到
He got there just in time.
真是太好了
That's great.
我们去转转吧
Well, time to look around.
看那些宝宝椅
Look at all the high chairs.
这才是生活
That's the way to live.
我们到底为啥要用普通座椅
Why does anyone use low chairs anyway?
没错 所有椅子都应该加上安全带
Yeah! All chairs should have safety straps
还有小熊的图案
And pictures of bears on them.
我要让老爸老妈买♥♥一把
I'm gonna ask Mom and Dad to buy one.
我肯定还坐得下
I'm sure I could still fit.
祝你好运 忍♥者神龟腿少女
Good luck, Teenage Mutant Teenager Legs.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表