黑♥手♥党♥里的巫师 别装傻
It's a witch that's in the Mafia. Don't play dumb.
计划中止 这招没用
Abort. Abort. Not working.
我很确定他们信了
I'm pretty sure they bought it.
让我来处理
Let me handle this.
盖尔姨妈 这位菲利普是个规矩控
So, Aunt Gayle, Phillip here is a real rule hound.
规矩什么的最讨厌了
Aren't rules the worst?
不是吗
Yuck, right?
不 我喜欢规矩
No, I love rules!
我总是自己给自己定规矩
I make 'em up for myself all the time.
比如每次吃火腿三明治
Like every time I eat a ham sandwich,
我就要给猪100块
I have to send $100 to a pig.
或者如果我整晚不睡 就不会死
Or if I stay up all night, I won't die.
你的规矩太酷了
Your rules rule.
菲利普
Oh, Phillip!
斯蒂夫 我也觉得
Steve, I-I don't think
考古学家不是都像《夺宝奇兵》
all archeologists are Indiana Jones.
菲利普 你在学校具体是做什么的
So, Phillip, what is it that you do at the school exactly?
-不好意思 -什么
- I-I...Sorry. - What?
-没事 你继续 -你说吧
- No, you-you go. - Go ahead.
-没有 我 -你刚想说什么吗
- No, I... I... - Did you want to say something?
我不是
I... I didn't mean...
-菲利普 你刚想说什么 -算了
- Phillip, what was it you were saying? - Forget it.
我是学校的辅♥导♥员
I am a guidance counselor,
但我更喜欢"情感导师"这个称呼
but I prefer the term "Emotion Coach."
赞德在我和前妻离婚后
You know, Zander's received some counseling
也接受过心理辅♥导♥
since my wife and I separated.
我们遇上点麻烦
We've run into a few problems
和"掏窃癖"有关
that rhyme with schleptomaniac.
我没有偷窃癖
I'm not a kleptomaniac!
我的杯垫去哪儿了
Where'd my coaster go?
离婚对赞德这个年纪的孩子来说很难过
Divorce is very hard for kids Zander's age.
我以后会经常为父母没离婚的孩子
I will often do divorce counseling
提前做离婚辅♥导♥
for kids whose parents aren't divorced,
因为我能看出来那些家长会离婚
'cause, you know, I can tell who's not gonna make it.
福旺德老师 听说你长著猴屁♥股♥是真的吗
So, Mr. Frond, is it true that you've got a monkey butt?!
-我也听说过 -孩子们
- I heard that. - Kids!
有没有猴屁♥股♥不重要
Well, monkey butt or no monkey butt,
不过这位菲利普非常神经质
Phillip here is, like, super tightly wound, Aunt Gayle.
超级神经质
Like, so much wound.
我也很神经质
I'm tightly wound!
有时我会把脸埋在枕里上痛哭
Sometimes I scream into a pillow.
我是边吃面包边对著它哭
I like to cry into a loaf of bread while I'm eating it!
露易丝 你可不可以去旁边待一会
Louise, can you please go away and come back
然后换上笑容 闭上嘴 再回来
with a smile on your face and no words coming out of it?
-谢谢 -当然
- Thank you! - Sure!
-很好 -当然
- Good. Good. - Sure.
至少能拿回我的夹夹棒
At least I can get my grabber back.
这是
What the...?
"亲爱的盖尔 为纪念我们第二次约会
"Dear Gayle, to commemorate our second date,
我用我已故祖母的披肩
"I made this doll out of the yarn
做了这个娃娃"
from my dead grandmother's shawl."
不好
Oh, no!
这是什么玩意
What is it?
我觉得应该是盖尔姨妈
I think it's supposed to be Aunt Gayle.
那客厅里那位是谁
Well, then who's that lady in the living room?
你们没看到吗 他给她做东西了
You guys, don't you see? He made her something!
盖尔可能会觉得这就是征兆
Gayle might think this is one of her sign things!
如果福旺德真的给了她
If Frond gives this to her tonight,
他们在一起可能就是板上钉钉的事了
it could seal the deal forever!
我们必须把这娃娃藏起来
We got to hide this doll until
直到成功拆散他们
we've successfully broken them up.
可是 露易丝 盖尔姨妈和福旺德老师
But, Louise, Aunt Gayle and Mr. Frond
其实挺般配的
are actually pretty good for each other.
他们都不太正常 也许就该在一起
They're so crazy, they just might work.
蒂娜 你真是搞笑 听我说
Tina, you sound ridiculous. Now listen up.
我们的目标一直是福旺德 但其实盖尔姨妈
We've been targeting Frond, but Aunt Gayle's the one
才是怕约会的人
that's scared of all this dating stuff.
我们必须要让她相信 爱情会毁了她
We got to convince her that love will destroy her.
-吉恩 我们得用到乐器 -是时候了
- Gene, we're gonna need some instruments. - About time.
-蒂娜在学西语 是吗[西语] -啥
- Tina, you're taking Spanish now, sí? - What?
你在学西语 是吗
You're taking Spanish now, yes?
哦 是[西语]
Oh. Sí.
好
All right.
同志们 我们要把这罗曼史唱成"没曼史"
Let's sing this romance into a no-mance, people.
还没好呢
Still not done.
所以说我和史蒂夫之间
Hey, so things are going pretty good out there
没什么问题 对吧
with me and Steve, right?
有
No.
我知道 我知道很糟 真不懂为什么
I know. I know it's bad. I don't get it.
-他挺废柴的 -他才不废柴
- Well, he's kind of a dud. - He's not a dud.
他是个了不起的考古学家
He's an archeologist and he's amazing.
泰迪一直给我发消息说他发错消息了
Teddy keeps texting me to say he didn't mean to text me,
他本想发给查理的
he meant to text Charlie.
听著 鲍勃 我觉得你太热脸
Listen, Bob, I think you're just
贴史蒂夫的冷屁♥股♥了
coming on a little strong with Steve.
你得欲擒故纵
You got to play hard to get.
-你这么觉得吗 -是啊
- You think so? - Yeah.
-让他来贴你 -好吧
- Give him a bit of a chase. - All right.
-我 我可以的 -那就对了
- I-I can do that. - That's it.
想追我吗
You want some of this? Yeah.
没那么容易
Well, you can't have it!
然后我们就看著对方 笑而不语
And we all looked at each other, and we just smiled.
哇太大声了吗
Was that too loud?
我平常不喝酒的
I do not usually drink.
但我现在喝了
But I do now!
总之这是我考古生涯最激精彩的一挖
Anyway, that was the most exciting dig of my whole career.
完蛋 我错过他的故事了
Crap. I missed his story.
史蒂夫 你挖到什么精彩的了
Steve, what was your most exciting dig?
我是在说
Oh, I was just saying that...
-鲍勃 别 -当我没问
- Bob, no. - Never mind.
他不想知道
Uh, he doesn't want to hear it.
没错 我还有好多其它事儿要关心
Yeah, I got my own stuff going on.
女士们先生们 大家注意了
Ladies and gentlemen, if I can have your attention.
-请欣赏助兴夜曲 -什么 别
- We would like to serenade all of you tonight... - What? No.
西班牙民谣《爱情》
...with an old Spanish ballad entitled "Amor, Por Favor."
我会翻译的
I will translate.
*早上好 你好吗[西语]*
*Buenos Dias, Como estas *
爱如繁花般绚烂
Love is like a beautiful flower.
*我的名字叫蒂娜[西语]*
*Me llamo Tina *
亦似持枪猛虎般危险
But it can also be dangerous, like a tiger with a gun.
-肯定不是那意思 -露易丝
- I don't think that means that. - Louise...
*狗很棒[西语]*
*El perro es grande *
看看史蒂夫
I mean, look at Steve.
离婚 痛苦 一无所有
Divorce. Pain. Nothingness.
抱歉 史蒂夫
Sorry, Steve.
不不 你说的对
No, no. It's true.
*洗手间怎么走[西语]*
*Donde esta El bao? *
珍爱生命 保持单身
Stay single forever, protect your heart,
对辅♥导♥员说不
avoid guidance counselors.
曲终
The end.
这歌♥手太正了
El singer is muy caliente.
既然是西班牙语 肯定错不了
Oh. Must be right if it's in Spanish.
什么
Wha...?
好吧 我再去看下里脊肉
Well, I'm gonna go check on that rib roast again.
我要去拿个东西 一个礼物
A-And I'm going to go... get something. A gift!
等等等 别去
W-wait! Don't go!
还有一段呢 回来
There's another verse! Come back!
吉恩 蒂娜
Gene! Tina!
*啦啦啦啦西班牙语啦啦啦*
*La la la la Spanish la la la *
它不见了
It's gone!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表