捅起来
Let's get stabby, Flabby!
看看他们
Look at 'em.
咱厨房♥里
Might be too many baby cooks
好多大厨啊
in the baby kitchen, right?
是啊 如果受不了热气
Yeah, if you can't stand the baby heat...
-那就从厨房♥出来 -那就从烤箱出来
- get out of the baby kitchen. - Get out of the baby oven.
是烤箱
It's oven.
是我老公
Oh, it's my husband.
嗨 亲爱的 我们可能会晚点儿回去
Hi, babe. We're gonna be a little late, I think.
西蒙还醒着呢
Simon's still awake.
我想让他玩累了先
I'm trying to tire him out.
-西蒙是谁 -跨斗
- Who's Simon? - Sidecar.
我在宝宝游乐城 和几个年轻妈妈一起
I'm at Hot Totties with some fun young moms
她们以为跨斗是我儿子
and they think Sidecar's my son.
他确实叫我妈妈来着
And he called me Mama.
我叫他西蒙
And I call him Simon.
我们就将错就错了
And we're just going with it.
好吧 克里特的车被人偷了
Okay. Well, Critter's bike got stolen
他让我去威胁偷车贼 说要捅他
and I'm supposed to threaten to stab this guy.
所以我们也会晚一点
So we're gonna be a little late, too.
看来我这一天比你们的愉快多了
Well, I guess my day's going a little better than yours...
天呐 他开始到处扔假食物了
Oh, God. He's throwing fake food everywhere.
对 他们说如果没让他睡觉
Oh. Right. They said he gets violent
他就会变得很暴♥力♥ 所以
if he doesn't nap, so...
祝你好运
good luck with that.
琳达
?Linda?
我得挂了 鲍勃 别的妈妈都在围观了
Bob, I got to go. The other moms are watching.
记住 老爸 你的骑手代号♥叫大胡子
Remember, Dad, your biker name is Mustache Manny
你曾经因为某个人盯着你看
and you once ate somebody's eyebrows
就把他的眉毛给啃了
for looking at you funny.
你讨厌香菜
And you hate cilantro.
给我摆个大胡子的表情
Give me a Mustache Manny face.
-好怕怕 -的确
- Chills. - Yeah. Oh, yeah.
看看你 老爸
Look at you, Dad.
乐在其中啊 对吧
You're having fun, aren't you?
并没有 只是想进入角色
No. Just trying to get into character.
等等 你们听见了吗
Wait, wait, shh, shh. Do you hear that?
你们要再敢瞄一眼我的车
You look at my bike again
-就死定了 -从后院传来的
- and you're dead meat. - It's coming from the backyard.
我可不讲道理
Yeah, I don't play by the rules.
卡尔
Carl! ?
嗨 有事吗
Hi. Uh, can I help you?
嘿 凯尼啊
Oh, hey, Kenny.
-卡尔 -真高兴见到你 兄弟
- Carl. - Super-duper cool to see you, bud.
但我现在不能跟你玩
I cannot hang out right now.
我炉子上还煮着东西
I've got something on the stove,
我可不想让它焦掉
and I don't want it to burn.
真巧
Oh what a coincidence,
你知道还有什么会焦掉吗
'cause you know what else is burning?
你的裤子 因为你是个骗子
Your pants, because you're a liar!
英语中有一句俗语"Liar Liar Pants On Fire"
意为说谎的人裤子会着火
还有 你穿那件夹克特别可笑
And that jacket looks ridiculous on you.
多谢夸奖 再见
I-I've gotten a lot of compliments. Bye.
卡尔 我们知道克里特的车在里面
Carl, we know you have Critter's bike in there.
交出来 马上
Give it back. Now.
否则别怪我啃你眉毛
Or I'm gonna eat your eyebrows.
啥
What?
我是说 别怪我捅你两刀
I mean, I'm gonna st... I'll stab you.
这位代号♥大胡子的黑道骑手想说的是
What Mustache Manny the dangerous outlaw biker
把车交出来 伙计
is trying to say is hand over the bike, pal.
我不知道你们说的什么车
I don't know what bike you guys are talking about.
是吗 那你后院那坨
Oh, yeah? Then what's the motorcycle
摩托车形状隆起的东西是啥
shaped-lump in your backyard?
那不是摩托车
Eh, that's not a motorcycle.
是吗 那是啥
Oh, it's not? What is it then?
我的...马
My, uh... horse?
-继续说 -那是我的非法摩托
- Go on. - That is my outlaw hog!
喂
Hey!
我的马上哪儿去了
Where'd my horse go?
-奶油糖 -奶油糖
- Butterscotch. - Butterscotch.
-这样才对嘛 凯尼 -不行
- That's how you do it, Kenny. - No!
下去 下去 别挤我脸
Get off, get off! Get... You're squishing my face!
下去 下去
Get off me. Get off!
-别 住手 下去 -天呐
- Don't! Stop it! Ge... - Oh, my God.
住手
Ge... Don't do that! Aah!
再来 再来
Again, again!
你们还好吗
Are you guys okay?
还好 就告诉我一件事
Yeah. Just tell me one thing.
我酷吗
Did I look cool?
你自己应该知道答案
I think you know the answer to that.
他没事
He's fine.
他很好
He's okay.
你没事
You're okay.
天 天呐 太糟了
Oh, God. Oh, my God. This is bad.
我们没时间了
And we're running out of time.
凯尼 快把钱给我 我们得走了
Kenny, you've gotta give us the money. We gotta go.
不 我才不要买♥♥一辆坏了的车
No, I'm not buying a damaged bike.
可是你弄坏的啊
But you damaged it.
卡尔好像很想要
You know what? Carl really seems to want it
我就退一步
and I'm gonna step back
慷慨地让给他好了
and graciously allow him to have it.
不不不不 你买♥♥吧
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. You should have it.
你骑起来很帅气
You-you look really good on it.
你看 你整个后院
No, you know what, it really goes,
都是防水布
You look-- ?no, it goes great with your whole backyard
那车跟这儿特别搭
tarp thing you've got going on here, so...
我看咱俩把这事儿忘了
Hey, should we just forget this whole thing,
-去打场壁球吧 -好的
- and take it out on the squash court? - Yes.
-打壁球咯 -听我说
- Squash it out! - Listen!
必须有人修好这俩车 把它买♥♥下来
Somebody's fixing and buying this bike,
让我们把克里特救出监狱
and we're getting Critter out of jail!
我推荐卡尔 或者你
I nominate Carl or you.
-我推荐你 -我也是
- I second you. - ?I third.
天呐
Oh, my God.
老爸 开个小会
Dad, quick sidebar.
我知道谁能修车 独眼蛇
I know who can fix it-- the One Eyed Snakes.
露易丝 我们不能去找独眼蛇
Louise, we can't go to the One Eyed Snakes.
我们没得选
We don't really have a choice here.
这两个呆瓜不愿意修
If these squares aren't gonna pay to fix it,
独眼蛇是我们唯一的希望
the One Eyed Snakes are our only hope.
好吧
Fine.
凯尼 如果独眼蛇
Kenny, if the One Eyed Snakes
修好摩托车
are willing to fix the motorcycle,
你还愿意买♥♥吗
would you buy it then?
-我能见到他们吗 -能
- Do I get to meet them? - Yes.
-太好了 -现在我也想要了
- Yes! ?- Well, now I want it.
可我要
Well, except that I want it.
-我要 -不 我要
- Well, I want it, though. - No, I want it.
-我要 -我要
- I want it! - I want it!
-别吵了 -我要
- Stop! Stop! - ?I want it!
凯尼 你跟我们来
Kenny, you come with us.
卡尔 你回去 以后别再偷东西了
Carl, go back inside and don't steal things.
你又不是我妈
You're not my mom.
你怎么知道不是
What if he is?
好 现在我们把这车推到眼蛇那儿去
All right, let's roll this bike to the One Eyed Snakes.
等等 我还想跟"奶油糖"道个别
Wait, I just want to say good-bye to Butterscotch.
根本没有什么"奶油糖"
Butterscotch isn't real.
我知道 我知道
Right, right, right, right.
再见 "奶油糖" 万一你存在呢
Bye, Butterscotch, just in case!
我看你们孩子还是在外面等吧
Maybe you kids should wait out here.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表