那在这签下字吗 这样我才能拿到护士胸章
Oh, can you sign this form so I get my nursing patch?
不是签那儿
That's not the right place.
对 你看不见
Oh, you can't see.
那是我的手
That's my hand.
苔米 你接下来打算怎么做
So, Tammy, what's next for you?
采访是我做的 乔丝玲
I do the interviews, Jocelyn!
你接下来打算怎么做
What's next for you?
不 话筒在我手里
No, I have the microphone.
你接下来打算怎么做
So, like, what's next for you?
不 你接下来打算怎么做 乔丝玲
No, what's next for you, Jocelyn,
-该把话筒还我了吧 -不要
- in your journey to give me the microphone? - No...
-它是我的了 -乔丝玲 我没开玩笑
- I think it's my microphone. - No, Jocelyn, I'm not kidding.
-现在是我报新闻了 -还我 还我
- I'm doing the news right now. - Give it back. Give it back!
放手 给我 给我
Just get off it right now! Give it! Give it to me!
-松手 -拿到了
- Get off it! - Got it!
-真恶心 -你才恶心
- So gross. - You're gross.
你是我的闺蜜
You're my best friend.
你也是我的闺蜜
You're my best friend.
我爱你
I love you.
你在这儿呢 露易丝
There you are, Louise.
你还有时间做突击测验
There's still time to take your pop quiz.
突击测验
Pop quiz?
好吧
All right...
我的腿
My leg!
露易丝 你的腿
Oh, Louise, your leg!
蒂娜 看它七扭八拐的
Tina! It's all twisted!
完全拐错方向了
It's, like, totally facing the wrong way.
快去给这姑娘弄点冰来
We need to get this girl some ice!
你们是在耍我吗
You gotta be kidding me.
别傻站着 勒邦姿 快去拿冰
Don't just stand there, LaBonz, get the damn ice!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表