天 餐馆营第一天真棒 对吧孩子们
Boy, what a great first day at Restaurant Camp, huh, kids?
有什么想法 意见吗
Any thoughts? Comments?
我们的领队穿超短裤
Our counselor wears short shorts!
好吧
Okay...
蒂娜 你都没说训练营的事
Hey, Tina, you haven't said a word about horse camp.
怎么样 宝贝
How was it, hon?
-很好 真的很好 -那就好
- Good, really good. - Great!
我的那匹叫噗通的马
Just because my horse, Plops,
讨厌我 踩我
hates me and stepped on my foot,
咬我的头发 还在我的背包上撒尿
and bit my hair, and peed all over my backpack,
但这不代表我不开心
doesn't mean that I'm not having a great time.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
蒂娜 这糟透了
Tina, that's horrible.
蒂娜 你知道 你可以随时
Tina, you know, you could always...
倾我所有去俘获噗通的心吗
Do anything and everything to win Plops over?
我是想说退出
I was gonna say quit?
哦老爸
Oh, father.
在马的问题上没有退出这个选项
There's no quit in horse.
主要是如果你今天退 我们还能退款
It's just that if you quit today, we get a refund,
要是明天退就没了
but if you quit tomorrow, we don't.
这是我在仔细读过合同之后知道的
It's just something I read very carefully in the contract.
回你的法学院去吧 大律师
Go back to law school, Matlock.
好吧 我吃好了
Okay, I think I'm done with dinner,
我回房♥间冷敷下脚
so I'll just be in my room, icing my foot,
用绷带包扎下
bandaging some things,
然后准备好迎接激动人心的新一天
and gearing up for an exciting day tomorrow!
计划得真好 瘸得真酷
Sounds like a plan. Cool limp.
多谢
Thanks.
你可以的
You can do this.
用你蒂娜的魅力拿下他
Bring on that Tina-risma.
嗨 噗通
Hey, Plops.
看看你最好的朋友蒂娜带了什么来
Look what your best friend Tina has.
苹果
An apple.
这又是什么
Oh, and what's this?
一个有我照片的相框
A framed picture of me, huh.
我们可以 那啥
We could just, I don't know,
把它放在你马厩的什么地方
put this up in your stall somewhere,
这样我不在的时候你可以看看它
so you can maybe look at it when I'm not here?
你把它从我手里撞掉了
Oops, uh, looks like you knocked it out of my hand there.
让我...
Let me just...
可恶 噗通
Damn it, Plops!
我一定会驯服你的
You're gonna let me in.
另外 我带了备用照片以防万一
Also, I brought a back-up picture just in case.
*训练营*
*Camp*
*训练营*
*Camp*
*训练营*
*Camp*
*训练营*
*Camp*
*训练营*
*Camp*
好啦 训练营露营活动开始
Okay, a camp camp-out,
好激动
so exciting,
但我必须说 我有点担心
but I got to tell you, I'm a little worried.
你觉得这光不好吗
That that lighting is not flattering?
不
No.
我担心围裙脸
I'm worried about Apron Face.
知道吗 围裙脸以前来过这营地
You see, Apron Face used to go to this camp,
他现在常在附近出没
and now he haunts this place.
他为什么叫围裙脸
Why is he called Apron Face?
他的脸上套了个围裙
He has an apron over his face.
肯定有别的原因
There's got to be another reason.
没有 其他营员都取笑他
There isn't, and all the other campers made fun of him.
于是 有天晚上 他进行了报复
So, one night, he took his revenge.
他用铲子杀光了他们
He spatula-ed them all to death!
等我下
You know what,
我出去一会
I just got to step out for a minute.
所以你们都觉得餐馆营很有趣吗
So, Restaurant Camp is fun, right?
我们诚心问的 因为我们自己不太确定
We're honestly asking. We-we don't know.
-你问有没有趣 -对
- Fun? ?- Yeah.
-不不不不不 -不不不不不不不
- No, no, no, no, no. ?- No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不吗
No?
参加餐馆营我们就不用干活了 所以
You see, Restaurant Camp gets us out of work, so...
等下 什么
Wait, what?
好吧 如果要排先后顺序的话
Okay, if we were ranking things,
世上其它所有事都在这
It would go everything in the world...
而餐馆营掉到这
...then Restaurant Camp way down here...
而比它再低一点的是干活
...then a little below that, work.
再低一点是种族灭绝
And a little below that, uh, genocide.
现在我懂了
Ah, now I get it.
这比划得很形象 谢谢
The visual was helpful, thank you.
哇哦 围裙脸
Wow, Apron Face!
还真挺吓人的
That was actually pretty scary.
是啊
Yeah.
好了 该睡觉了
Okay, time for bed!
我们不吃果塔饼干了吗
Are we not doing s'mores?
没有果塔饼干了 睡觉吧
No s'mores, go to sleep!
-好吧 -晚安
- Okay. ?- Good night.
再见 蒂娜 就你听话
Bye, Tina, my good one.
下午骑术展示见
See you this afternoon for your riding exhibition.
等不及了 超激动
Can't wait. Super excited.
祝你们餐馆营最后一天也玩得愉快
Oh, and have a good last day at Restaurant Camp.
看看我们 噗通
Look at us, Plops,
在林间小径愉快地走着
having a nice, pleasant trail ride.
我觉得有人要喜欢上蒂娜了
I think someone's starting to like old Tina.
看来某人还是有点紧张
Still a little bit of tension there.
也许该苹果先生登场了
Maybe it's time for Mr. Apple to pay another visit.
好了 我们要开始慢跑了
Okay, we're gonna trot.
前面有条岔路
Now there's a fork in the trail up here,
控制好你们的马 走右边的路
so keep control of your horse and stick to the right!
大家都跟着呢吗
Everybody still back there?
跟着
Yes!
鲍鲍 看那边 别看我
Bobby, look over there. Don't look at me.
-啥 为什么 -别看我
- What, why? - ?Don't look at me!
你自带了薯条
Huh, you brought fries?
是的 我自带了薯条
Yeah, I brought fries.
你从哪儿带的
Where'd you get them from?
我不想说
I-I'd rather not say.
等等 是螺旋形的
Wait a second, those are crinkle cut.
你是从对面餐馆带薯条来了吗
Did you get fries from across the street?
你把吉米·派丝多的薯条带我这儿来了
Did you bring Jimmy Pesto's fries into my restaurant?!
都怪你
You did this!
修好你的油炸机再跟我吼
Fix your damn fryer, Bob!
你这么想修好 你行你上啊
You want it fixed, Teddy?! Fix it yourself!
巧手泰迪
Handy man?!
修就修
I will fix it!
我现在就去厨房♥
I'm going in the kitchen.
你又没工具 泰迪
You don't have any tools, Teddy!
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing!
泰迪 我感觉你只是在摇它
Teddy, it sounds like you're just shaking it.
我有自己的一套 鲍勃
I got my own process, Bob!
孩子们 你们在干嘛
Kids, what are you doing?
我们在做纸巾沼泽
We're making a napkin swamp.
基本上就是把水倒在一堆纸巾上
We're just pouring water on a bunch of napkins, basically.
重回长沼
It's like being back on the bayou.
Bayou特指美国南部的海湾或河流
也用于指代故乡
你们会把餐厅搞得一团糟的
Well, you're making a giant mess.
你们的老妈上哪儿去了
W-where's your mom?
餐馆训练营不搞了吗
What happened to Restaurant Camp?
老妈说餐馆训练营的最后一天自♥由♥活动
Mom said the last day of camp was a free day.
她这会儿在地下室绞肉呢
She's in the basement grinding meat.
不用干活
Get out of work,
等着瞧
well, I'll show you.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表