我真不想让律师介入的
Look, I really didn't want to get a lawyer involved,
但除非你答应付我的手术费
but unless you pay for my surgery,
否则我不得不起诉你
we're gonna have to sue you.
你好 杰罗
Hello, Jairo.
你依然皮肤黝黑 十足完美
I see you're looking tan and perfect, as usual.
-真棒 -谢谢 蒂娜
- Good for you. - Thank you, Tina.
鲍勃 谁说你需要手术的
So, Bob, who said you need surgery?
我的医生
My doctor.
医生
A doctor?
那是什么意思
What does that sound mean?
你不知道那是什么意思吗
You don't know what that means?
我想我知道
It's, um... I think I do,
只是你说得很奇怪
it's just that you're doing it weird.
我说得一点都不奇怪 你说一个
I am not doing it weird at all. You do it.
我也是那么说的
That's I'm doing.
不是那
That's not...
我觉得你俩都说得很好
Well, I think you're both nailing it.
你看起来很痛苦
You look like you are in pain.
我是很痛苦
I am in pain.
因为我在你油乎乎的人行道上摔倒了
Because I fell on your oily sidewalk,
现在不能切洋葱翻汉堡包也不能握拳了
and I can't chop onions or flip burgers or make a fist.
也许我能帮忙
Perhaps I can help.
拜托别碰我
Please stop touching me.
现在试试握拳头
Now try to make a fist.
你握拳了
You made a fist.
是的
I... I did.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
我是个治疗师
I am a healer.
鲍勃 让我来治疗你
Bob, let me work with you instead of you getting
忘掉那个痛苦烦人的手术吧
this painful super-yucky surgery you so-call say you need.
你真认为你能治好鲍勃吗
You really think you can heal Bob?
这样如何
How about this?
如果十个疗程后我还没把你治好
If I can't heal you in ten sessions,
我就帮你付手术费
I'll pay for your surgery.
好吧
Fine.
治疗现在开始
The healing has begun.
我也要
Let me in on that.
-好吧 -我也要抱抱
- Okay. - I want some of that.
请治好我们的老爸
Heal our dad.
治好他恶心的残躯
Heal his disgusting broken body!
这字体可以吗 还不错 很好
Is everyone liking the font? Yes? Good.
我们足以乱真的律师行成立啦
We have just created the very real-sounding law firm
弗罗马热&舒斯特&皮兹-洛佩兹律师行
of Fromage, Schuster and Pitz-Lopez.
确定不叫
We sure we don't want to go with Daddy,
老爹&爷爷&河狸律师行吗
Grandpa and the Beaver?
很确定 我们第一个案子是什么
Pretty sure. So what's our first suit?
我想应该给赛尔珀小姐寄封律师信
I think a letter from our attorneys might get Miss Selbo
警告她别再开迟到罚单了
to back off with all those tardy slips.
没错 迟到很正常
Yeah, tardiness happens.
想清楚 赛尔珀
Deal with it, Selbo!
我们的病号♥来啦
There's the patient.
我给你做了有利于你治疗的早饭
I made you a big breakfast for your healing
我不能吃东西
I'm not supposed to eat.
杰罗让我空著肚子
Jairo said to arrive with an empty stomach,
敞开胸怀 不♥穿♥内♥裤♥去见他
an open mind and no underwear.
老爸内♥裤♥是我的了
Dibs on Dad's underwear.
-我穿著呢 -好吧
- I'm wearing underwear. - Oh, boo.
我也要吃东西
And I'm eating this.
但你胸怀是敞开的 对吧
But your mind's open, right, honey?
并没有 拜
Not really. Bye.
鲍勃 我来了解下你的生活方式
Okay, Bob, let's explore your lifestyle.
描述一下你排便的
Describe the color and personality
-颜色和特征 -不要
- of your bowel movements. - No.
告诉我关键词就好
Just give me some key words.
一泻千里 羞于露面 还是依依不舍
Are they perky, shy, clingy?
这是个错误
You know what, this was a mistake.
我还是做手术好了
I-I should just get the surgery.
等等等等
Ajabuttabuta...
你怎么做到的
How do you do that?
把绷带拿开 脱掉衣服
Take off the sling crutch, and take off your clothes,
从内♥裤♥开始哦
starting with the underwear.
要做按♥摩♥了
It's time for a massage.
等等 你怎么知道我穿内♥裤♥了
Wait, h-how'd you know I was wearing underwear?
都写你脸上了
You have underwear face.
没错
So, yeah.
除非你想被起诉
Unless you want to get hit with a lawsuit,
不然就撤回这些罚单
you'll be taking these tardy slips back.
明白了吗 很抱歉
'Kay? Sorry.
迟到是因为我们有追求
We're late because we care!
你知道穿好这一身要花多久吗
Do you know how long it takes to put this together?
现在我们来按一下肩膀
Let's go to work on your shoulder.
那不是肩膀
That's not my shoulder.
在人类直立行走以前
Before we walked upright,
臀部就是我们的肩膀
our buttocks were our shoulders.
我发现了一个硬块
And I found a knot.
你全身都绷很紧
You're holding stress everywhere I touch.
这有个硬块
There is a knot.
双胞胎硬块 你感觉到了没
Oh, a double-knot. Do you feel that?
感觉到了 按著很痛
Yes, pressing on knots hurts a lot.
我不知道 我没长过
I wouldn't know. I've never had one.
要治愈你 得先治愈你的压力
To heal you, we must heal the stress.
是什么给了你压力
So what is causing all your stress?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
可能因为钱吧
I guess, um, uh, money?
钱 多么愚蠢的原因
Money? What a silly thing to stress about.
你这个傻财迷
You silly money goose.
你就不担心钱了吗
Okay, so, wait, you don't worry about money?
你应该要交租金什么的吧
Don't you pay rent here?
我教卡波耶拉舞不是为了钱
I teach Capoeira to make things other than money,
而是为了健康的身体和畅通的排便
such as fit bodies and healthy non-clingy bowels.
说到这 第一次疗程结束了
Speaking of which, our first session is over.
你获得了这个
Here, you have earned this.
这是什么
What is that?
代表信任的黄色发圈
The yellow scrunchy of trust.
还有这个
And here's this.
这是干嘛的
What's this for?
你身上在滴油
You are dripping with oil.
我不小心用多了
I used too much.
盖子掉了
The-the little cap came off.
小心
Watch your step!
小心哦
Help. Heh-dup, hup-hup!
第一天治疗怎么样啊
So how was your first day of healing?
我感觉肩膀确实好些了
You know, actually, my shoulder feels a little better.
太好了 你手腕上是什么
That's great. What you got on your wrist there?
这个吗 我也不知道
Oh, this? I-I... I don't know.
是给我的奖励吧
I guess I earned it.
-那是发圈吗 -对
- Is that a scrunchy? - uh, yeah.
-给我吧 我绑头发 -好
- Give it to me. - I'll put it in my hair. Okay, uh...
我还是自己留著吧
Well, no, you know what, I'm gonna keep it.
鲍勃 这就是今天的今日汉堡吗
So, Bob, burger of the day, huh?
头肩膝番茄汉堡
Oh, the "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Tomatoes" Burger.
-味道还行吗 -还行
- Is it okay? - It's fine.
其实就是番茄汉堡嘛
I mean, it's a burger with tomatoes on it.
那就是我的设计
Well, that, yeah, that's what I was going for.
好吧 你成功了
Right. Well, you did it.
你会度过这段低潮期的 别担心
You're gonna come out of this slump, don't worry.
每个伟大的艺术家都有低潮期
All great artists have slumps.
让我成为你的缪斯女神吧
Hey, let me be your muse, Bob.
-好吧 -看我
- Okay. - Look at me. Look.
你想起了什么
What is... What are you thinking?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表