然后拉吊索
Then we pull on the halyard.
应该是这个东西
And I think that's this.
好了 开头不错
okay, well, that seems like a good start.
要不我们先...回家
Maybe we should, uh, go home
明天再来
and come back tomorrow,
睡个好觉 再搞定它
good night's sleep, and finish.
能拉把手吗
Little help?
好吧
Oh, right.
这帆布超棒
It's the perfect canvas.
这次是真的帆布
It's literally canvas.
让人不忍♥心在上面画东西 有没有
Almost too perfect to paint on, right?
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
已经上梯子了
Up the ladder?
好吧 我来了
Okay, great, here I come.
我绝不会临阵逃脱的
I'm totally on board with this.
你说什么了吗
You say something?
没
No.
我发誓我听到什么声音了
I swear I keep hearing something.
我啥也没听见
I don't hear anything.
我们真的做到了
We really did it.
没错 所以我们现在把它收回去吗
Yeah. So should we furl up the sail?
-啥 -把船帆收回来
- What? - Furl up the sail.
我还以为你是要我们收回行动
Oh, I thought you said go back in time and not do this,
好吧 收吧
but yeah, sure, let's get furlin'.
鲍勃 移流动厕所
Which shoes are better
穿那双鞋比较好 平跟还是高跟
for moving Porta Pottis, Bob-- flats or pumps?
平跟吧
Flats, I guess.
你穿礼服干嘛
But why are you in a dress?
我只有这套衣服是黑色的
It's the only black thing I own.
你不是让我穿深色的衣服
You said to put on dark colors
这样才能融入夜色嘛
so we blend in with the night.
好吧 动作快一点
Okay, well, just hurry up.
泰迪马上就要到了
Teddy's gonna be here in a little bit.
我再画个眼妆卷个发就好
I just got to do my eye makeup and curl my hair.
琳 你不需要化妆
Lin, you don't need makeup.
可人家想画个烟熏妆嘛
But I want to do a smoky eye.
我都从来没有打扮的机会
I never get to dress up.
明天揭帆仪式见
See you tomorrow for the big reveal.
好的 再见
Yeah. See ya.
等等 你忘了一件事吧
Wait. Aren't you forgetting something?
哦对
Oh, yeah.
拜
Bye.
天呐
Oh, God.
洗掉 洗掉
Wash it off, wash it off!
你这是做什么了
What have you done?
没错
Exactly.
流动厕所里
We looked in the Porta Potti
藏了一个调皮蒂娜
and found a porta naughty.
你这几天每晚都
You've been sneaking out at night
偷偷出去见乔丹了 对不对
to meet Jordan, haven't you?
等下 你这是在哭么
Wait, are you crying?
我偷偷出去是因为
I've been sneaking out
乔丹就是那个鬼孩 我是去帮他的
because Jordan is Ghost Boy and I've been helping him
然后我们后来干了类似接吻的事儿
and then we did something like kissing and then I ruined
然后我说漏嘴 告诉他邦妮和克莱德
Bonnie and Clyde for him by saying they die
都死了 然后我们在登陆舰的船帆上
and then we painted a giant Ghost Boy on the sail
画了一个巨大的鬼孩 游♥行♥就要被毁了
of the Land Ship and now the parade is gonna be ruined.
就因为我
Because of me.
等等 等等 你说啥
Wait, wait, wait. What?
邦妮和克莱德都死了么
Bonnie and Clyde die?
乔丹就是鬼孩 你还帮了他
Jordan is Ghost Boy and you're helping him?
-是的 -哇 和我猜的差远了
- Yes. - Wow. I was way off.
我还以为你俩就是大傻加二傻呢
I thought it was the bland leading the bland.
我涂鸦了登陆舰 我该怎么办
I graffitied the Land Ship. What do I do?
我的内♥裤♥也有白色的 亲爱的
I wear white underwear. And, honey,
你需要的是漂白剂
what you need is some bleach.
等等 我知道了 可以用新漆把它盖上
Wait, I got it. I can paint over it.
只是得用白漆
I just need a bunch of white paint now,
但这大晚上的
in the middle of the night,
油漆店都关门了
when paint stores aren't usually open.
等等 你刚刚说"油漆"
Wait a minute. You say "Paint"
我说包在我身上
and I say t'ain't no problem with that,
我知道地下室里就有
because I know there's some in the basement.
看吧 油漆
Ta-da! Paint.
还有抹墙粉
And spackle.
你怎么知道的 吉恩
How did you know about this, Gene?
这样说好了 我把这块布当成了帐篷
Let's just say I thought this tarp was a tent
把抹墙粉当成了棉花软糖
and I thought that spackle was marshmallow fluff.
某种程度上 我是对的
And I was right, in a way.
我得回到登陆舰上去
I'm going back to the Land Ship.
我们跟你一起去
We're coming with you.
对 我们去给小镇复原
Yeah. Let's go unpaint the town.
泰迪人呢 我们得有他的车在能移厕所啊
Where's Teddy? We need his truck to move the Porta Pottis.
好激动啊
This is so exciting.
你知道吗 孩子们肯定超喜欢这行动的
You know who would love this? The kids.
你说得对
Oh, yeah, you're right.
-要叫醒他们吗 -别 让他们睡吧
- Should we wake 'em? - No. Let 'em sleep.
再说了 我们搞不好会被抓
Plus we all might get arrested.
来移厕所吧
Let's push these Pottis.
蒂娜
Tina,
我知道
I know.
这没办法补救的 我们没那么多时间
This isn't gonna work. We don't have enough time.
很好 那我们赶紧开始吧
Great, let's get started.
我们会被抓的
We're gonna get caught here.
会惹上麻烦的
We're gonna get in trouble.
我没有听到刷油漆的声音哦
I don't hear paint brushes.
-悠着点 伙计 -踩油门 泰迪
- Easy, boy. - More gas, Teddy.
-踩油门 -所以要再快点么
- More gas. - So, faster?
-慢点 -对 再快点
- Easy. - Yes, faster.
再快点 轰油门
Faster. Punch it.
-慢点慢点 -好 油门
- Easy, easy. - Okay, punch it.
泰迪 别听琳达的 只管倒
Teddy, don't listen to Linda, just go.
慢...别别别
Easy... No, no, no, no.
这是怎么了
What am I doing?
它们正在一点点
They're gonna push into each other and just
被往后退
slide right up the street.
鲍勃 快倒了
Bo... They're tipping.
天 她说得对 泰迪 停下
Oh, God, she's right. Teddy, stop.
-往前么 -对 但别太快
- Pull forward? - Yeah, but not too quickly.
-快一点吗 -天 都溅出来了
- Quickly? - Oh, they sloshed.
味道真不怎么样
that's not a good smell.
别跟人说我来过这儿
I was never here.
琳达 我喜欢你今天的裙子 明天见
Love your dress, Linda. See you tomorrow.
天呐
Oh, my God.
他们赢了 鲍鲍
They won, Bobby.
这流动厕所赢了 回去睡觉吧
The Porta Pottis won. Come to bed.
这在帆船界已经算得上
Well, this is what's known in the sailing world
"足够好"了
as "Good enough".
糟糕 我们漏掉了一块
Oh, no. We missed a spot.
蒂娜 我们得走了
Tina, we got to go.
演出的人马上就要来了
People in costumes are gonna be here soon.
我得回去把它涂了
I'm going back up to get it.
别啊 没时间了
No. There's not enough time.
虽然我不是科学家
I'm no scientist,
但据我观察已经日出了
but that looks like the sun coming up.
这都是我造成的 我必须有始有终
I got to finish undoing what I did.
够不到
Can't quite reach.
有人来了 蒂娜 快点
Someone's here. Tina, hurry up.
就快够到了
Almost got it.
英国佬来啦
The British are coming!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表