我总是忘记吉恩把员工厕所给堵了
I keep forgetting Gene clogged the employee toilet.
他把自己的旧毛绒玩具都冲下去了
Yeah, he flushed all his old stuffed animals down there.
-想证明自己长大了 -是 我知道
- He's a big boy now. - Right. I know.
我的意思是 我们应该处理下
It's just... We should deal with it.
不 他还没准备好
No. He isn't ready.
他偶尔还会去看看
He visits 'em in there.
天呐 我去用餐馆的洗手间
Oh, boy. I'll use the restaurant bathroom.
马桶座上是有东西吗
Is there something on this toilet seat?!
老爸
Uh-oh, dad!
你被"黏"了
You just got gooped!
本来是给吉恩准备的
It was supposed to be for Gene,
但不知为什么他今天上午
But he didn't take his mid-morning bathroom break
没像往常一样去厕所
for some reason.
我在养生 只吃奶酪
I'm on a cheese cleanse!
生理上和精神上都是
Physically and spiritually!
露易丝 你到底弄的啥
Louise, what exactly is this?
应该是某种油吧
It's grease or something.
是泰迪放在地下室的罐子里的东西
It was in a jar Teddy left in the basement.
有可能是胶水吗
Is it possible it's glue?
我不知道 怎么啦
I don't know. Why?
我被粘在马桶上了
Because I'm stuck to the toilet!
我起不来了
I can't get up.
露易丝 你把我粘马桶上了
Louise, you glued me to the toilet.
我的初衷是弄只黏不粘的东西
It was supposed to be slimy non-sticky goop,
而且是整吉恩的
and it was supposed to be Gene!
门锁上了
The door's locked.
我知道
I know!
我够不着
I can't reach it!
我们得进去 天呐 鲍勃
We need to get in there. Oh, my god, Bob!
《杯垫》的人就要来了
The guys from coasters are coming!
是的 琳达 我没忘
Yes, Linda, I remember.
天 我恨死费力克斯装的这个破厕所了
God, I hate this stupid toilet that Felix put in here!
连座圈都没有
It doesn't even have a seat.
是瑞士产的
It's Swiss.
类似很高级的监狱厕所
It's like a really nice prison toilet.
露易丝 要是刚刚是客人进来上厕所呢
Louise, what if a customer came in here?
他们会告我们的
They would have sued.
我是你老爸 我都想告你
I'm your dad, and I want to sue you!
泰迪呢 告他啊
What about Teddy? Sue him.
乱放他的"黏"物 还诱惑我
Leaving his goop everywhere, just taunting me with it.
典型的"黏"作剧诉讼案
Classic goop suit.
琳达 给泰迪打电♥话♥
Linda, call Teddy.
对 告他
Yeah. Sue his ass!
不 蒂娜 我们不
No, Tina, we're not...
他应该知道怎么处理这情况
He'll know how to fix this.
对 给他打电♥话♥让他来处理
Yeah. Call him to ask him to fix it.
你好
Hello?
泰迪 鲍勃因为杂♥志♥要来采访紧张到去厕所
Teddy, Bob had panic poops because a magazine is coming,
没想露易丝在马桶上涂了你留在
and then Louise put some stuff you left in our basement
我们的地下室的东西
on the toilet seat.
是罐子里的什么东西
It was something in a jar.
鲍勃坐上去后就被粘住了
And Bob sat in it and he got stuck...
我的天
Oh, my god.
那是泰迪牌超黏抹墙粉
That's Teddy's sticky spackle!
-泰迪啥 -超黏抹墙粉
- Teddy's what? - Sticky spackle!
我发明的 比强力胶还厉害
I invented it! It's stronger than superglue.
那要怎么弄下来
Well, how do you get it off?
用洗甲水
You gotta use nail polish remover.
行 我去拿洗甲水
All right. I'll get the nail polish remover,
但你还是要尽快过来
But you gotta come down here as fast as you can
把门给弄开
and get this door open.
我也想 但我刚开始心里治疗
Listen, I-I would, but I just started a therapy session.
马乔里医生说 我一辈子
Dr. Marjorie says that I spend all my time
都在帮别人解决问题 可谁来帮我呢
Fixing things for other people, so who fixes me?
去他的
Screw it!
鲍勃需要我
Bob needs me.
琳达 我马上过来
I'm coming as fast as I can, Linda!
来客人了
We got customers.
吉恩 去挂块故障的牌子
Gene, put an out-of-order sign on the door.
-马上 -很好
- On it. - Good.
等等 要怎么写
Wait, what should it say?
厕所故障 老爸被粘马桶上了
"Out of order: Dad stuck on toilet."
不行
No.
厕所故障 马桶惨遭不幸 这个如何
What about, "Out of order: toilet cursed with evil!"
孩子们 别把注意力都吸引过来就好
Kids, just... Stop drawing attention to the door.
去帮你们老妈
Go help your mother.
你好 琳达
Hi, Linda!
我来给鲍勃化妆了
I'm ready to make Bob pretty.
我带了剪子和镊子
I brought my scissors and my tweezers.
格雷琴 嗨
Hi, Gretchen!
鲍勃 格雷琴来了
Gretchen's here, Bob.
她来给你化妆
She's gonna get you camera-ready.
孩子们 去招待客人
Kids, go wait on the other customers.
都会好的
Everything's gonna be okay.
都会好的
Everything's gonna be okay.
*厕所里总有坏事发生*
*Bad stuff happens in the bathroom *
*还好别人看不到*
*I'm just glad that it happens in a vacuum *
*可不能让他们看见我光着屁♥股♥*
*Can't let them see me with my pants down *
*《杯垫》是我的大好机会*
*Coasters magazine is gonna be my big chance now *
*我很快就会出去*
*But I'll be outta here in no time *
*接受采访 风光无限*
*I'll be doing interviews and feelin' just fine *
*今天会是个好日子*
*Today is gonna be a great day *
*我会上《杯垫》杂♥志♥*
*I'll do Coasters magazine *
*惊艳四方*
*and blow everyone away *
*先声明*
*Let's be clear
*我啥也没做错*
*I did absolutely nothing wrong
*别怪我 我没错*
*I'm not to blame, it's not my fault
*也就是说*
*This is just to say
*要是吉恩像往常一样去拉屎*
*If Gene had pooped like every day
*这一切都不会发生*
*This would have all just blown away
*不过他很快就会出去*
*But he'll be out of there in no time
*没人会怪我 一切如常*
*No one's gonna blame me, I'll be doing just fine
*今天会是个好日子*
*Today is gonna be a great day
*如果泰迪救不出老爸*
*If Teddy can't unstick my dad
*我再想别的办法*
*I'll find another way.
鲍勃呢 我想说
Hey, where's Bob? I want to tell him
我在街对面都闻到味了
I can smell him from across the street.
对啊琳达 鲍勃呢
Yeah, Linda, where is bob?
我还要给他做头发好接受采访
I gotta do his hair for the big interview.
采访 什么采访
Interview? What interview?
鲍勃要接受一家大杂♥志♥的采访
Bob's got a big magazine interview.
怎么 他们要专访那些
What, are they writing an article on guys with mustaches
让人想揍一顿的胡子男么
you want to punch?
碾压他
Zoom!
我现在喜欢用碾压这词
I say "Zoom" Now.
你觉得如何 -一般
You like it. - It's okay.
*先声明*
*Let's be clear*
*厕所里总有坏事发生*
*Bad stuff happens in the bathroom*
*我啥也没做错*
*I did absolutely nothing wrong*
*还好别人看不到*
*I'm just glad **That it happens in a vacuum*
*别怪我 我没错*
*I'm not to blame, it's not my fault*
*可不能让他们看见我光着屁♥股♥*
*Can't let them see me with my pants down*
*也就是说*
*This is just to say*
*要是吉恩像往常一样去拉屎*
*If Gene had pooped like everyday*
*《杯垫》是我的大好机会*
*Coasters magazine is gonna be my big chance now*
*这一切都不会发生*
*This would have all just blown away*
*不过他很快就会出去*
*But he'll be outta here In no time*
*我很快就会出去*
*'Cause I'll be outta here In no time*
*接受采访 风光无限*
*I'll be doing interviews. I'll be doing just fine*
*没人会怪我 一切如常*
*No one's gonna blame me. And feelin' just fine*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表