不是我的错 琳达
It's not my fault, Linda.
她两步就从我这跑走了
She ran away from me.
她跑的哟 琳 用她的脚
She ran, Lin. On her foot.
她根本没事 脚踝伤了根本是她装的
It's not hurt. She faked her ankle injury.
是吗 她的确会做这种事
Oh, yeah. Yeah, she does that.
等等 啥 你知道么
Wait, what? You knew?
不不 我不太确定
No. No, I didn't know for sure,
但她偶尔会干这种事
but she does it sometimes.
琳 我已经在雪地里
Lin, I've been pulling her through the snow
拖着她走了三个小时
for the past three hours!
好好好 她只是因为福旺德先生有点伤心
Look, look, look, she's just upset because of Mr. Frond.
那关她的脚踝什么事
What does that have to do with her ankle?
她一难过就会装受伤
she fakes injuries when she's sad.
开心也会 无聊和受伤都会
Or when she's happy. Or bored. Or injured.
琳 我讨厌你妹
Oh, Lin, I hate your sister.
别这样 你喜欢她的
No, you don't. You love her.
她是家人 鲍勃
She's family, Bob.
你的家人 琳
She's your family, Lin.
可你娶了我
You married me.
不管你喜不喜欢 她也成了你的家人
That makes her your family whether you like it or not.
我不...喜欢
I don't... like it.
你去找她 鲍勃
You go find her, Bob.
但是不用急 慢慢来
But take your time. Take your time.
-怎么了 -一切都很好
- What? - Everything's fine.
为什么你要我别着急
Why'd you say "Take your time"?
-这是什么噪音 -哪有噪音
- And what's that noise? - What noise?
火鸡好极了
Turkey's great.
完美烹饪 没有任何问题
Perfectly cooked. Perfectly safe.
等下 火鸡怎么了
Wait, what's going on with the turkey?!
-火鸡向你问好 拜 -可...别挂
- Turkey says hi. - Bye. But... no!
该死
Damn it!
贸易先生 等等
Hey, Mr. Business, wait!
我去
Oh, great.
快下来 别这样
Come down, come on.
好吧
Okay. All right.
我唱就是了
I'll do the thing.
爵士是吧
With the scatting.
你就想听那个对吧
All right? Is that what you want?
听好了
Here you go.
你之前不是喜欢爵士嘛
Oh, come on. You loved the scatting earlier.
你还在往上爬
You're climbing higher!
老天 真是不能再糟了
Oh, God, this is horrible.
那我就上去捉你
But I'm gonna come get you.
没错 我要来捉你了
Yup, I've got to get you.
我上来了
So I'm gonna come up.
好高 但没什么大不了
Okay, I am very high up, but no big deal.
只要捉住这只猫 就...
I'm just gonna grab the cat, and...
乖 这就对了嘛
Good kitty. See?
我不会伤害你的
I won't hurt you.
我是你姨夫 算是吧
I'm your uncle, kind of.
别着急 我们现在就下去
Now let's just stay calm and we'll work our way down.
慢慢下去
Very slowly.
鲍勃 鲍勃
Bob? Bob?
我在上面
I'm up here.
我找到...贸易先生了
I found Mr... Mr. B...
毛...
Mr. B...
鲍勃 你救了贸易先生
Oh, Bob. You saved Mr. Business.
-是的 -你当了他的肉垫
- I did. - You broke his fall.
鲍勃
Bob?
咋了 盖尔
What, Gayle?
你还生我的气吗
Are you still mad at me?
生 不生了
Yes. No.
我的意思是 不重要了
I mean, it doesn't matter.
你手上了吗
Did you get hurt?
我不知道 盖尔
I don't know, Gayle.
我平躺着掉到了地上
I landed on my back.
从...大概十英尺高的地方
From, mm... maybe ten feet.
或许没事 对吗
So, it's probably fine, right?
我试试坐起来
Let me try and get up.
我做不到
Oh, I can't!
我坐不起来
I can't sit up.
鲍勃
Oh, Bob.
我死了
I'm dead.
把我切开 睡到我身体里来吧
Cut me open and sleep inside me.
你和猫一起
You and the cat.
不 鲍勃
No, Bob.
姑且把那当做B计划吧
Let's call that plan B.
盖尔 真不敢相信
Gayle, I can't believe
你居然把我拉回了这儿
you pulled me all the way here.
我很乐意 鲍勃
I'm happy to do it, Bob.
虽然我把沙拉都给吃了
I ate all the salad though,
别告诉他们我带沙拉了
so don't tell anyone there was salad.
我觉得我应该祝个酒
well, I guess I should make a toast.
不 鲍勃 我要祝酒
No, Bob. I want to make a toast.
好吧
Oh, um, okay.
敬你
To you.
鲍勃 今天你证明了无论发生什么
Bob, today you proved that no matter what,
家人总会陪伴在你身边
family is always there for each other.
尽管你让他们抓狂
Even when they drive you crazy.
不 盖尔 你没有让我抓狂
Gayle, no, y-you don't drive me crazy.
你有时确实挺烦人的 鲍勃
You can be a real handful sometimes, Bob.
真让人受不了
You drive me nuts.
但我是爱你的
But I love you.
谢谢 盖尔 我要对你说
Well, thanks. And I want to say to you, Gayle,
虽然我一开始
that I was mad that I had to pull you
对要用充气游泳池拉你感到很生气
in a kiddie pool today, but I'm also glad
但最后换成你拉我 我又很高兴
that you pulled me in a kiddie pool.
也许被家人烦也是件好事儿
And maybe it's good to be annoyed by your family,
至少证明你还有家人
because that means you have one.
鲍勃 真贴心
Bob. That's nice.
福旺德先生不要你是他的损失
And Mr. Frond was a fool to let you go, Gayle,
但我们很高兴今天有你作伴
but we're glad to have you here.
所以到底发生什么了
So what happened?
你俩不是处得挺好的嘛
I thought you guys were doing so good.
他用了分手指南里
Oh, he told me the oldest breakup line
最老套的分手台词
in the breakup book.
"我有疥疮"么
"I have scabies"?
不 他说他感恩节
No, he said he was going
要去拜访他的姨母
to visit his aunt for Thanksgiving.
等等 你说啥
- I mean... - Wait, what?
-他就说了这 -盖尔 他很可能
- That's all he said? - Gayle, he's probably
真的去拜访他姨母了
actually visiting his aunt for Thanksgiving.
得了吧
Yeah, right.
谁会和姨母一起过感恩节啊
Who spends Thanksgiving with their aunt?
盖尔姨母 你知道你是我们的姨母吧
Aunt Gayle, you know you're our aunt, right?
天呐 你们是说他说的是大实话吗
Oh, my God, you think he was telling the truth?
是的
Yes!
所以雅各布·埃伯斯坦
And you think Jacob Epstein
说他要去俄♥罗♥斯♥南部执行一项秘密行动
was telling the truth when he said
问我借200刀搭计程车
he was going on a secret mission to South Russia
也是真的吗
and he needed to borrow $200 for the taxi there?
-当然 -必须的
- Sure. - Of course. - Definitely.
-是的是的 -没错
- Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. - Yup.
我可真傻
Well, do I feel silly.
是他
It's him!
福旺德先生
It's Mr. Frond!
知道我要说啥吗
You know what?
我一会儿再给他打过去
I will call him back.
忙着和我家人用餐呢
I'm eating dinner with my family.
家人诶
family.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表