- What? - No, it's not a murderer, Tina.
可能就是风 妖风
It's probably just the wind. Inside wind.
老房♥子经常会碰到这种事的
It-it happens a lot in these old houses.
我知道妖风
I know about inside wind.
我现在身体里就在窜妖风
I know about it right now.
我对不起你们
Sorry, everybody.
-吉恩 -够了
- gene. u202d- Come on.
这个恐怖的东西
It's something bad.
会在浴室里
It's gonna kill us
杀掉我们的 而且...
in this bathroom and it's gonna...
因为是瓷砖 证据
It's gonna be easy to clean up
一擦就没了
'cause of the tile floor.
琳达 别说没用的了
Linda, you're not helping.
还有把你那秃头套摘了行不
Also, will you take off that bald cap?
简直吓死一票人
It's freaking everyone out.
我都不记得我还戴着了
I didn't even know I still had it on.
好舒服的
It's comfortable.
等下 你们听
Wait, listen.
我的天
Oh, my god.
这股妖风要上楼了
The wind... is coming up the stairs.
大家不要动
Okay, nobody move.
都别说话
Nobody say a word.
-老爸 -怎么了
- Dad. u202d- Yes.
我觉得你现在特别像一个父亲
I feel like you're doing a really good job as a Dad.
谢谢夸奖 吉恩
Thank you, gene. u202d
我的童年很幸福
I'm having a good childhood.
那很好
Okay, great. u202d
不光是此刻 而是一直以来
Not right now, but overall.
-我懂 谢了 -不 我才要谢谢你
- I got it. Thanks. - No, thank you.
-好吧 -谢谢你的付出
- Okay... - Thank you for your service.
请 保持安静
Just, try and be quiet.
不管它是什么
Whatever it is,
这会就在外边
it's right outside.
宝贝们 我们从窗户出去
You guys, if we go out this window,
然后到屋顶上去
we can get on the roof.
快快快
Yeah. Go, go, go.
现在是怎样 我们在一个奇怪的屋顶上
Now what? We're on a freakin' roof.
只有一条路 就是跳下去
The only way down is down.
我的天 真希望拖车赶紧来
Oh, my god. I hope the tow truck is coming.
拜托拖车快来吧
Please let the tow truck be coming.
希望他们能拿把梯子
And I hope they bring a ladder.
带着警♥察♥来
And the police.
老妈老爸 我们不会飞是吧
Mom and Dad, you would tell us
不然你们早该告诉我们了
if we knew how to fly, right?
你们看...
Uh, you guys...
看起来有点不对劲 很糟糕
That seems weird... And bad.
也许是托尼拖拖的拖车来了
Maybe that's tony, toni, and tow-me?
我勒个去
Holy crap!
我的天
Oh, my god!
我们被火圈包围了
We're surrounded by a ring of fire!
谁有水圈
Who has a ring of water?
这是要火烧活人吗
Is this what burning man is?
我可一点不喜欢
Because I don't like it!
我们该怎么办 怎么办
What do we do? What do we do?
下面有可怕的斗篷人
We got scary cloak people down there
后面是恐怖的怪物在追我们
and something creepy chasing us in there.
我还怕高 怕斗篷人 怕死
And I'm scared of heights and cloak people and being killed.
我有信♥号♥♥了 可以求助
I have reception. I'm calLing for help.
我的紧急联♥系♥人是小吉米
My emergency contact is Jimmy Junior.
如果他不接 也可以打911报♥警♥
If you can't reach him, you can also try 911.
妈的
Oh, crap!
没事的 没啥大不了
That's fine. No big deal.
-我们根本不需要那玩意儿 -我的天
- We don't need that. - Oh, my god,
他们要让我们献祭了
They're gonna sacrifice us.
我恨死这社区了
I hate this neighborhood.
好了 大家保持冷静好吗
Okay, everybody just stay calm, all right?
我们在上 他们在下
We're up here. They're down there.
他们过不来的
There's no way they can get to us.
就是 那甚至不算什么好祭仪
Yeah. They're not even a great cult, anyway.
不过是一圈火 一些斗篷人
Just a circle of fire, you know, some cloaks,
还有个树枝插眼的怪娃娃而已 对吧
and a creepy doll with twigs for eyes, right?
有什么可怕的 一点都不
What's so scary about that? That's not scary.
我才不怕呢
That's not scary!
露易丝...
Louise...
露易丝 宝贝 乖乖
Louise, sweetie, sweetie, baby.
怎么回事
What is happening?
吓到你了
Gotcha.
-啥... -我们吓到你了
- Wha...? - We got you. Huh?
吓到咯
We gotcha.
你不是想被人吓嘛 露易丝
You wanted to be scared, Louise.
我想我们成功了
Well, I think we scared you.
等等...你们...什么...
Wait a... You, uh... What...
-我们策划了整件事 -什么
- We planned the whole thing. - What?
-什么 -看看你刚才被吓的样子
- What? - Aw, you should see the look on your face.
看见没 这是你
You see? It's you,
-被吓尿了吧 -所以
- Scared. u202d- So...
他们也参与了是吗
They're in on it, too?
你好 露易丝 万圣节快乐
Hi, Louise. Happy halloween.
我是经常去你♥爸♥饭馆的泰迪
It's teddy from your Dad's restaurant.
-泰迪吗 -你好露易丝
- Teddy? - Hi, Louise.
莫特
Mort?
没事的 放轻松
Hey, hey, easy.
那是我妈 打个招呼 老妈
That's my mother. Say hi, Mom.
不要这样 妈 结束了
No, Mom. We're done.
不用这样 我们已经完活了
It's over. We did it.
拿修木剪刀的这个好人
And this nice man with the hedge clippers
是莫特老妈的新男友 亚瑟
is mort's Mom's new boyfriend, Arthur.
你好呀
Hi, how you doing.
我叫他亚斯·维达
I call him arth vader.
达斯·维达 《星球大战》中的任务
Darth Vader 达斯·维德 星球大战黑武士 戴呼吸器
因为他呼吸好重的
'cause of the way he breathes.
他过敏了
He has allergies.
吉恩 蒂娜 你们竟然也参与了
Gene? Tina? You two were in on this too?
对哒 演的好不好
Yeah, we were acting.
昨晚我一直在练台词 像这样
I practiced all my Lines last night. Like this.
我本来想要用伦敦腔来着
I wanted to do the whole thing with a cockney accent,
不过老妈说不行
but Mom nixed it.
我不太明白 你们怎么做到的
I-I don't understand. How did you do all this?
我怎么就上当了呢
And how did I fall for it?
-我们做了大量工作 -发了很多邮件
- It was a lot of work. - So many e-mails.
这里是莫特老妈的房♥子 简直是完美
This is mort's Mom's house. And it's perfect
因为它够旧够阴森
'cause it's old and creepy.
而且装潢也特别棒 温馨又舒适
And nicely decorated. Very homey.
我们先是做了一个诱饵鬼屋
First we had to do the decoy haunted house.
对啊 为什么要做诱饵鬼屋
Yeah, why did you do a decoy haunted house?
是蒂娜的主意 太绝了
That was Tina's idea. It was genius.
她说我们必须先做出世界上最烂的鬼屋
She said we had to do the world's worst haunted house
这样你才不会起疑心
so that you wouldn't suspect us.
我说那话的时候其实别有所指
Oh, I was talking about something else when I said that.
-等下 真的吗 -结果比较重要嘛
- Wait. Really? - Hey, a good idea's a good idea.
而且 我们做的也不算全世界最烂的吧
Besides, it wasn't the world's worst haunted house.
秃头帽不挺好的嘛
The bald caps were good.
意面也不错
The spaghetti...
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你们居然给我下套
You guys set me up.
而且我们差点就成功了
And we almost got away with it.
等下 我们确实成功了
Oh, wait! We did!
就在你参观假鬼屋的时候
Yup. While you were going through the decoy haunted house,
泰迪给车轮胎放了气
Teddy took the air out of our tire.
对 我还减了刹车油管
Yeah. And I also cut the brake Line.
我感觉那应该也很吓人
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表