我睡着了
I fell asleep.
重新开始 好吗
Start over, will you?
那...
That's...
我直接给您读最后一封吧
I'll just read this last one.
这封是手写的
Hey, it's handwritten.
亲爱的梅丽尔
"Dear Meryl,
我知道这封信也许会让你大吃一惊
"I know this might come as something of a surprise
你也许不记得我了 但我记得你
"and you may not remember me, but I remember you.
大概60年前我在莫理斯礼堂的
"I saw you at the USO dance at morris hall
劳军联合组织舞会上看到过你
almost 60 years ago."
我记得那舞会
Oh, I remember that dance.
那晚莫理斯礼堂来了很多英俊的水手
A lot of handsome sailors at morris hall that night.
英俊的水手
Handsome sailors.
-是的 -很好
- Yeah. - Nice.
你穿着蓝色的裙子 戴着珍珠项链
"You were wearing a blue dress and pearls
看着就像是天使
and you looked like an angel."
我想邀请你跳舞 但我太害羞了
"I wanted to ask you to dance, but I was too shy.
舞会结束后 我再也没见过你
And then the dance ended and I never saw you again."
-不 -天呐
- Oh, no! - Oh, my.
现在 我是一名退休海军上将
"Now, I'm a retired navy admiral
人生圆♥满♥
and I have lived a full life."
但是我有一个遗憾
"But I have one regret.
我后悔那晚没邀请你跳舞
I regret that I didn't ask you to dance that night." Whoa.
我常常回忆过去
Whoa. "I find myself thinking about the old days
想象如果当初我没退缩会如何
and what could have been,
于是我决定去找你
"so I decided to look you up and reach out.
但愿这封信能送到你手中
"I pray this letter finds you well.
保重 海军上将彼得·威尔科特斯
Take care, admiral Peter Wilcox."
梅丽尔
Wow, Meryl.
等等 这是寿司餐馆寄来的吗
Wait, is this the sushi restaurant?
不是 是退休海军上将彼得·威尔科特斯
No, it's retired navy admiral Peter Wilcox!
你想让我帮你给他回封信吗
Do you want me to help you write him back?
我想我不应该给他回信
Oh, I don't think I should write him back.
都这年纪了 暧昧什么的已经不适合我了
I-I'm too old for... lovey-dovey stuff.
才不是呢 活到老 爱到老
That's not true! You're never too old for romance!
不 不 我的生活很圆♥满♥
Oh, no, no, no. I have a full life.
我们每周二晚上看电影
We have movie night every Tuesday.
你可以带同伴一起去啊
But you could bring a date to movie night.
电影之夜不是这样的
Oh, that's not how movie night works.
你有去看过吗
Have you ever been to movie night?
-没 -看出来了
- No. - Yeah, it shows.
但如果这是命运呢
But what if it's destiny?
如果彼得·威尔科特斯上将是你的真爱呢
What if admiral Peter Wilcox is your true love?
你难道不想知道吗
Don't you want to find out?
再给我读一遍信
Read me the letter again.
不 不 别读了
No, no, no, no, don't.
再给我读一遍中餐馆的菜单
Read me the menu from the Chinese restaurant again.
好吧 只是我觉得
Okay. But I just feel like...
-打住 -好吧
- Bup, bup, bup. - Fine.
花椰菜牛肉 4.95美元
Beef with broccoli, $4.95..."
鲍勃 别看电视了 去睡觉吧
Bob, stop watching TV and go to bed.
你半夜还得起来做饭
You have to get up and cook at midnight.
如果不睡觉会累坏的
You're gonna be exhausted if you don't get some sleep.
是的 老爸 回房♥间吧
Yeah, dad, go to your room.
琳 我没事 我可以熬到半夜
I'm fine, Lin. I can stay up until midnight.
别忘了
And don't forget,
这俩孩子早上也有事做
these guys have to work in the morning, too.
好吧
Okay.
吉恩 露易丝 你们也该睡了
Gene, Louise, almost bedtime for you guys.
两分钟警告
Two-minute warning.
不是老爸要去睡觉吗 跟我们有啥关系
Wait. I thought dad had to go bed, not us.
如果老爸去睡觉 我们就能玩通宵
If dad has to go bed, then we can stay up.
今晚是反转之夜
It's opposite night!
并不是
No, it's not.
这么说你同意了 就是
So you agree. It is.
不是 是
No. Yes.
不是 等等 好
No, wait. Okay.
如果是反转之夜
If it's opposite night,
那你们不用去睡觉
Then you don't have to go to bed.
你刚说今晚是反转之夜
You just said it's opposite night,
也就是说 今晚不是反转之夜
which means it's not opposite night,
也就是说我们不用睡觉 对吧
Which means we don't have to go to bed, right?
我的天 等一下
Oh, god. Wait. Hold on.
琳 你又被他们套进去了
Lin, you're letting them do this to you again.
不 鲍勃 我可以的
No. No, Bob, I can do it.
我需要笔和纸 都别说话
I need a pencil and paper, and nobody talk.
也就是说所有人都讲话
So everybody talk?
讲话 讲话
Talk, talk, talk, talk,
讲话 讲话
Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk...
安静 停下
Shush, shush! Stop it!
蒂娜 该睡觉了
Come on, Tina. It's bedtime soon.
让他们说去吧 反正今晚不是反转之夜
It's not opposite night, no matter what anybody says.
好的 等我写完寄出这封信
Okay. I just have to finish this letter and mail it.
-什么信 -是
- What letter? - Oh, it's,
是为雷娘军写的
It's for Thundergirls.
这样才能得到寄信勋章
To get my... letter-mailing patch.
还有寄信勋章呢
So specific!
好吧 那抓紧写
Okay, hurry up.
彼得上将 很高兴收到你的信
"Admiral Peter, I was so thrilled to hear from you.
那晚犹如昨夜般清晰
"I remember that night like it was yesterday.
身着制♥服♥的你如此风度翩翩
"You were so dashing in your uniform.
你后来在海军军队里过得怎样
"How was the navy?
有吃很多海军豆吗
"Did you eat a lot of navy beans?
大笑
"Lol.
我希望你知道
"Anyway, I want you to know
我还没有老到不能谈恋爱
"That I'm not too old for romance.
我们做朋友吧
"Let's be friends.
或者更近一步 比如男女朋友
"Or maybe more. Like boyfriend/girlfriend.
不管怎样 保重
"Anyway, take care.
亲亲抱抱 梅丽尔
Xoxo, Meryl."
被纸划伤了
Paper cut!
-怎么了 -没事
- What? - I'm okay.
鲍鲍
Bobby?
他去哪儿了
Where the hell is he?
你们谁去厨房♥看一下
Someone check the kitchen.
好像有人把老爸给做成菜了
I think somebody cooked dad!
不要
Oh, no!
你们听到了吗
Did you hear that?
他在这里
He's over here.
鲍勃 你还好吗
Bob. Are you okay?
谁把你弄成这样的 谁
Who did this to you? Who did this to you?!
-现在几点了 -8点
- What time is it? - It's 8:00.
我肯定是在和塔杰
I must have passed out.
做完羊肉马沙文咖喱后昏倒了
After Taj and I made goat massaman curry.
塔杰是谁
Who's Taj?
莱昂内尔l的朋友
He's a friend of Lionel's.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
一开始是我在给15个开餐厅的人
Well, it started with me making a bunch of burgers
做汉堡
for about 15 restaurant people.
然后我们喝了好多酒
Then we drank a lot of wine,
然后塔杰带来一整只羊
And then Taj brought a whole goat,
然后我们又喝了冰岛产的粮酒
and then we drank some grain alcohol from Iceland.
比约克硬柠檬水么
Bjork's hard lemonade?
此处戏仿美国水果酒品牌麦克硬柠檬水
比约克是来自冰岛的创作歌♥手
可怜的鲍勃 你今晚可以好好休息了
Poor Bob. I guess you can rest up tonight.
我不能
I can't rest tonight.
今晚在莱昂内尔那儿聚会
I'm meeting them at Lionel's.
-半夜 -什么
- At midnight. - What?
很有意思啊 琳 就在昨晚
It was fun, Lin. Last night.
我觉得我找到组织了
I-I think I found my people.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表