No...
他听着呢 我得挂了
He's onto us, I gotta go.
去睡觉 吉恩
Go to bed, Gene.
我已经在床上了 我只是饿了
I'm in bed, I'm just hungry!
这店一定经营的不错吧
So, this place must do pretty well, huh?
是的 挺好
Yeah, I mean, pretty well.
不过做生意嘛 时好时坏
Business is up and down, you know.
好吧 其实一直挺坏 就没好过
Okay, mostly downs. Never really an up.
我不明白 鲍勃
That doesn't make sense to me, Bob.
这是我吃过最好吃的汉堡
I mean, that was the best burger I've ever had
我可是在日本吃过1700美元汉堡的人
and I've had a burger in Japan that cost $1,700.
什么 怎么可能卖♥♥到1700美元
What? H-How was it $1,700?
玩的就是各种奢华概念
Well, they put all sorts of fancy stuff on it...
鹅肝酱 能吃的金箔
foie gras, an edible gold leaf.
基于全息理论 科学家表示
人类可能生活在一个巨大的全息图中
还能在全息图里用餐
You get to eat it inside a hologram.
你真是很有钱啊
You are really rich.
是的 跟你说吧
I am. And I'll tell you something:
我还想在你身上投钱
I want to invest in you.
什么 这店有未开♥发♥的潜力
What? This place has untapped potential.
它没大获成功简直不可思议
I mean, it's crazy that it hasn't taken off yet.
你热爱你的工作
You love what you do,
又有很棒的产品
and you have an amazing product.
我想开♥发♥这个潜力
I want to tap that potential.
我要开♥发♥它
I want to tap that!
我觉得你说的话并没当真
I don't think you mean to say it like that.
我是认真的
Oh, yes, I do!
好吧 投资我
Okay, so, invest in me?
怎么投资
What are we talking about, here?
首先
Well, for starters,
我给你开张十万美金的支票
I write you a check for a $100,000.
你还好吗
You okay?
你在...哭吗
Are you... crying?
没有 没有 没有
No. No. No.
-你的声音变尖了吗 -是的
- Is your voice getting higher? - Yep!
好吧 我们可以洽谈各种事宜
Okay, anyway, we can talk about all sorts of things...
品牌 营销 广♥告♥
branding, marketing, some sizzle.
创意
Throw out some ideas.
就是生意合作那一套
You know, just business-partner stuff.
你可以选择接受或不接受
For you to take or leave.
好 我答应
Okay, yes!
你说要给我十万美金之后
I didn't really hear anything you said
我就啥也没听进去了 但我答应
after "Write you a check for $100,000," But yes!
-太好了 -真不敢相信
- Great! - I Can't believe this!
你好
HEllo?
你好 这里是消防部
Hello, this is the fire department.
楼上发生了番茄汁火灾
There's a ketchup fire upstairs
我们需要你那儿所有的薯条
and we need all the fries you got!
十万美金
$100,000.
十万美金
$100,000!
那到底是多少钱
I mean, how much is that?
再给我看一眼支票
Show me the check again.
给我看看 看看 看看
Show me, show me, show me, show me.
我想亲它 给我
I want to kiss it! Come here!
我能看看吗
Can I see it?
我从来没见过要打逗号♥的支票
Wow, I never knew checks could have commas.
我还在上面添了个感叹号♥
I even put an exclamation point in there.
我和你们一样兴奋
I'm as excited as you guys are!
好了 大家都别摸了
Okay, everybody stop touching the check.
我现在就带它去银行
I'm going to take it to the bank right now.
我打赌他会把支票掉沟里
I bet he's gonna drop it in the gutter.
别掉沟里了 鲍鲍
Don't drop it in the gutter, Bobby!
给我当心点
Don't you drop it!
贴在你胸口上
Tape it to your chest!
我不会把它弄丢的
I'm not going to drop it.
该死 没事 我捡起来了
Oh, crap. Never mind, I got it!
你的裤子呢 吉恩
Where are your pants, Gene?
我来自新吉恩兰
I just came from New Geneland,
那里不需要穿裤子
where you don't need pants.
这里是琳达布拉斯加 所以把裤子穿上
Well, this is Linda-braska, so put 'em on.
所以你觉得新吉恩兰还不错吗
So, New Geneland's pretty great, huh?
哪里是不错 简直太棒了
"Pretty great." It's amazing!
不仅有电视看
I got the TV right there,
而且走几步就是盆栽厕所
and the pee plant is just a few steps away.
你在我们睡觉后还看电视了
You watched TV after we went to bed?
凭什么
No fair.
是的 而且我发现
Yes, and if last night is any indication,
我们生活在午夜脱口秀的黄金时代
we are living in the golden age of late-night talk shows.
你刚才是说盆栽厕所吗
Did you say "Pee plant"?
对 请随意使用 先生
And you are welcome to use it, sir.
多谢 但我已经找到好地方了
Oh, thanks, but I'm-I'm covered.
你衣橱里的靴子
I've got a pee shoe in your closet.
对 我的雨靴
Oh, right. My rain boots.
我开玩笑的
I was kidding.
你真在你雨靴里尿尿了吗
Do you really pee in your rain boots?
没有
No...
第一海岸线储蓄银行
我想存一笔钱
I would like to make a deposit, please.
鲍勃 已经到这地步了吗
Oh, Bob. Has it gotten this bad?
什么 你什么意思
What? What-what do you mean?
没什么 等一下
Nothing. Just a moment,
我很快打个电♥话♥
I have to make a quick phone call.
你干嘛让保安站我身边
Are you having your security guard stand over me?
不 不 不 不 别出声
No, no, no, no, shh, shh, shh, shh.
你好 沃伦·菲茨杰拉德先生吗
Hello, Mr. Warren Fitzgerald?
是 我是第一海岸线储蓄银行的经理
Yes, I'm the manager at the First Oceanside Savings Bank,
这儿有一位鲍勃·贝尔彻先生
and I have a Bob Belcher here
他想存一张支票
trying to deposit a check
上面是您的名字 十万美金
with your name on it for $100,000.
谢谢你提醒我
Thank you for alerting me to this.
我完全不认识这个...
I have no idea who that...
你刚说他叫啥来着 鲍勃·贝尔彻么
What did... what did you say his name is? Bob Belcher?
是的 我根本不认识这人
Yeah, I-I have no idea who he is.
-这么说这是诈骗了 -等等 什么
- So it is fraud. - Wait, wh-what?
他说你是在诈骗
He's saying you committed fraud.
我没有 那是我朋友
I-I didn't, that's my friend.
什么 等等
W-what... wait...
谢谢你跟我确认
Thank you for confirming this,
我们会让相关部门...
and we'll have the proper authorities...
等等 等等
Oh, wait, wait.
鲍勃·贝尔彻啊 对对对我认识
Bob Belcher. Yes, yes, yes.
我以为你说的是波勃·贝尔彻
I thought you said Boab Belcher.
你说的时候发音很奇怪
It just sounded weird when you said it.
那支票是我写的
I did write him that check.
是你写的
You did.
不是你无意中犯下的
And it wasn't a terrible mistake
-严重错误吗 -不是的
- you made by accident? - No.
-也不是一时判断错误 -不是
- Or a lapse in judgment. - Nope.
-也不是脑袋被门挤了 -不是
- Serious head injury? - No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我很确定
I'm quite sure.
好吧 那就好
Okay, then, very well.
怎么了 鲍勃
What, Bob?
在留言那一栏写下来
Put that down in the comments section on my account.
鲍勃说 "哈"
Bob... says... "Ha."
算你行 沃伦 又被你整了
Good one, Warren. You got me.
那家伙真打算逮捕你了 鲍勃
That guy was so ready to have you arrested, Bob.
是啊 那就是我的理财顾问
Yep, that's my banker.
他们应该把那作为口号♥
That should be their slogan:
"我们随时准备逮捕你"
"We're ready to have you arrested!"
你们在干嘛呢
What are you guys doing?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表