Oh, God, don't open it...
会搞得到处都是书臭味儿的
you'll get book smell everywhere.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thanks, everybody.
谢谢你们的帮忙
Thanks for helping.
可把我的屁屁累坏了
Man, my cushion did some pushin'.
参加葬礼的人马上就要来了
All right, the funeral people will be here any second.
可我...我觉得我们应该准备好了
But I... I think we're ready.
我还是有点担心第三张椅子
I'm still a little worried about that third stool there.
它是里边气最多的
It was the gassiest one.
真的吗 不好 他们来了
What, really? Oh, God, they're here.
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome, welcome.
坐 随便坐
Sit... sit anywhere.
卡座很不错
The booths are nice.
我本人一直都是卡座党
I've always been a booth man myself.
他们都叫我卡座仙女儿
They call me the booth fairy.
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
吧台看着不错
The counter looks nice.
天呐 第三个椅子
Oh, God, the third stool!
你就是死者的遗孀吗
Oh, are you the widow?
我们为你准备了VIP卡座
Yeah, we have a VIP booth for you.
专为遗孀准备的
For-for widows.
别推我
Stop shoving!
没 我没推啊 我在帮你呢
No, no, I'm not, I'm helping!
我在帮你
I'm helping!
-琳 -好吧
- Lin. - Okay.
你随便坐 想坐哪儿坐哪儿
Sit anywhere. Wherever you want.
哎呀
Oh, my.
-该死 -抱歉 鲍勃
- Damn it! - Sorry, Bob.
难道...
Unless...
有可能 我 我说不准
Could be. I-I can't tell.
泰迪 你能帮我闻闻吗
Teddy, can you get in there?
刚那是椅子发出的声音还是她的
Was it the seat or was it her?
我现在就去闻 鲍勃
I'm checking it out right now, Bob.
是真的
It's real.
是真的
It's a real one, all right!
天呐 是真的
Oh, wow, it's a real one!
我也闻到了
Yeah, oh, now I'm getting it.
肯定是她
It's definitely her!
太好了
All right!
罗杰如果还活着肯定会喜欢这个地方
Roger would have loved this place.
天呐
Oh, my God.
铃铃铃
Ring.
喂 紧急召唤图书管♥理♥员♥
Oh hello, a librarian emergency?
我马上去
I'll be right there!
我们的机会来了
Now's our chance!
虱子警报
Lice alert.
我们已经隔离了大部分被传染的孩子
We have re-quarantined most of the infected students.
不
Oh, no.
但露易丝·贝尔彻和苔米·拉森仍在逃
Louise Belcher and Tammy Larson remain at large.
如果你和她俩在一起 请自觉举报
If you have any contact with them, turn them in.
然后自首 因为你也染上了虱子
And then turn yourself in because you have lice.
她抓住其他人了
She got the others.
真倒霉
Sucks for them.
-我们走 -等等
- Okay, let's go! - Wait.
-我们得回去 -什么 为啥
- We gotta go - What?! No!
我懂 我懂
I know, I know.
我知道这种负罪感很恶心
But I have a gross feeling
但我还是觉得应该帮帮其他人
that we should help the others.
而且我已经有了主意 但需要你帮忙
And I have an idea and I need you.
这也挺恶心的
Which is also gross.
听我说 我最烦帮人
Here's the thing: I hate helping.
-我从窗户出去咯 -等等 等等
- I'm out the window! - Wait, wait, wait!
瓦格斯塔夫学校新闻
各位 这里是校医室
Guys, we're in the nurse's office
丽兹护士要当着我们大家的面给学生剃头
where Nurse Liz is gonna shave kids' heads while we watch.
这话筒好重 我放地上了
This microphone's heavy, I'm gonna put it down.
不行吗 好吧
No, don't do that? Okay.
等等 疯癫护士
Hold it, Nurse Wacky!
看看虱子把谁带来了
Oh, look what the lice dragged in.
真心不喜欢这计划
Really not liking this plan.
我有话要说
I have information.
苔米的确是第一感染源
Tammy is Patient Zero.
但她没染上虱子...
But she doesn't have lice...
她有的是头皮屑
She has dandruff!
看
Look at it!
看看这华丽丽的头皮屑
Look at the glorious dandruff!
下雪了都
It's snowing!
老人才有头皮屑
Old people have dandruff.
我宁愿染虱子
I'd rather have lice.
可为什么我们都在挠头呢
But why are we all scratching?
头皮屑可不会传染
Dandruff's not contagious.
那是心病
It's psychosomatic.
是心理暗示在作祟
The power of suggestion.
一有人提虱子 大家就都开始挠头了
Just say the word "Lice" and everyone itches their heads.
天呐 别说了 露易丝
Oh, my God! Stop it, Louise!
丽兹护士 请你看一下这医学百科全书
Nurse Liz, please read from this medical encyclopedia
画出来的那段
the marked passage...
有关头皮屑是如何常常被误诊为虱子的
how dandruff is often misdiagnosed as lice.
我的哮喘也经常被误诊为
Like how my asthma was misdiagnosed
态度不端正
as having a bad attitude.
我用不着看
I don't need to read it
很明显 苔米既有头皮屑 又有虱子
because obviously, Tammy has dandruff and lice.
既有头皮屑又有虱子
Dandruff and lice?
她整个人就是一团糟
She's a mess.
天呐 真糟糕
Oh, my God. That's not good.
是的 可以二者兼有
Yeah. You can have both.
对不起
Oh... Sorry.
该死 露易丝
Darn it, Louise!
我差一点就从窗户出去了
I was out the window!
我们刚才进行到哪儿了
Where were we?
不 丽兹护士 你看书
No, Nurse Liz, read the book!
-都结束了 蒂娜 -看书
- It's over, Tina. - Read the book!
看是没问题 但谁想看书啊
God, I could read it, but reading?
对吧孩子们 对吧
Right, kids? Right?
-对 -她懂我
- Yeah! - She gets it.
你看不了
You can't read it.
因为你没戴眼镜
Because you don't have your glasses.
你...你想说什么
What's... what are you trying to say?
我都听不...
I don't even...
我注意到你眯眼了
I noticed you squinting,
然后你鼻梁上还有印记
then I noticed the little marks on your nose.
我也有
I have them, too.
我还以为蒂娜戴眼镜就是为了遮那个呢
I always thought Tina wore fake glasses to hide those.
我...我把眼镜落家里了 可以吗
Wh... I... I left them at home, okay?
我今天坐进车里的时候没找着眼镜
I got in the car and I thought it was gonna be that thing
想说肯定又是找了半天
where I say "Where are my glasses?"
结果发现它就在我脸上那种情况
and then it turns out they're on my head.
但并没有
But they weren't!
-没在我脸上 对吧 -没有
- They're not, right? - No.
所以你不可能看见苔米头上有虱子
And that's why you couldn't have seen lice on Tammy's head.
干得漂亮 阿蒂
Nice one, T.
好吧
All right, yes.
也许我只是看见了自己想看见的
Maybe I saw what I wanted to see.
这犯法了吗
Is that such a crime?
你们真想要一个毫无想象力的护士吗
You really want a nurse with no imagination?
-我觉得是 -是的 -那样比较好
- Kind of? - Yes. - Preferably.
去他的 我不去同学会就是了
Screw it, I'll just skip the reunion.
我可不想秃着头去
I don't want to show up there with a bald head.
-还是第二次 -我懂
- Again. - I get it.
你有救死扶伤的热忱
You had a zeal to heal.
却没有脚踏实地的精神
But you forgot to keep it real.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表