Why does it look like Valentine's Day threw up in here?
我把卡片都撕开了
I ripped open all the cards!
淡定 亲爱的
Okay, okay, easy sweetheart,
老妈在呢 老妈在呢
Mommy's here, Mommy's here.
乔丝玲收到了四张
Jocelyn got four cards?
来吧 同志们 我们能复原的
Come on, people, we can fix this.
我们只需要比对笔迹
We just need to match the handwriting from the envelopes
找到匹配的信封把卡片塞回去
to the handwriting on the cards and just shove them back in.
这是牙印吗 蒂娜你疯了
Are these teeth marks? Tina you went crazy.
我可能激动了点
I may have been a little forceful.
我们还有多长时间
All right, how much time do we have?
到星期五早上
Till Friday morning.
我们真的能复原吗
Do you really think we can fix it?
当然 我们能搞定的
Sure. Sure, yeah we could do it.
妈 你不能告诉老爸我搞成这样
Mom, you can't tell Dad I screwed this up.
他当时说要帮我订花的时候那么积极
He was so on top of it with pre-ordering the flowers
而我却辜负期望提前拆了信
and I... I pre-opened the envelopes.
是 老爸完成他的任务肯定毫无压力
Right, I'm sure Dad totally nailed his end of this.
对 我知道
Right. I know.
喂 您好
Yes, hello.
我马上就要死了
I'm dying and I'm trying to order
我想为葬礼预定我最爱的花
my favorite flowers for my funeral
葬礼在情人节那天
which will be on Valentine's Day.
我要定康乃馨
They need to be carnations.
等等 等等别挂 我要死了
Wait, wait, wait. Don't hang up, I'm dying.
这个呢 这个呢
How 'bout... How 'bout this...
*和外带的午餐说拜拜*
*Throw your sack lunches away*
*今天向火火腿腿*
*'Cause it's Hot-Hot, Ham-Ham*
*奶奶奶酪说嗨嗨*
*N-Cheese-N-Cheese Day!*
哇 挺不错的
Wow, you... That is good.
我们在干嘛
What are we doing?
你指哪个
What do you mean?
我们不是在准备明天的节目吗
We're working on tomorrow's show?
不 我是说 我们在干嘛
No, I mean, what are we doing?
我们的手怎么了
What's going on with our hands?
牵到一起去了
We're holding them.
我们牵著多久了
How long have we been doing that?
我不知道
I don't know.
谁先牵的
Who held whose hand first?
我不知道 该放开吗
I don't know. Should we stop?
虽然我挺喜欢 不过
It's like, I like it, but ew.
我们现在又在干嘛
Now what are we doing?
我们的脸在靠近
I think we're... leaning our faces toward each other.
-为啥 -为了亲亲
- Why? - To kiss.
感觉不太好
That doesn't sound right.
天 我们真亲上了
no, we were kissing.
我觉得我们要再亲一次了
I think we're gonna kiss again.
考特尼 早上好
Morning, Courtney.
早上好 贝尔彻夫人
Morning, Mrs. Belcher.
您身上有鸡蛋味儿 您吃鸡蛋了吗
You smell like eggs. Did you have eggs?
没有
No.
吉恩 来接你了
Gene, your ride's here!
这里 亲这里
Right here, put one right here.
就是这样
Yeah, yeah, like that.
真好
Nice.
你写的象棋社的歌♥词
You know, your line about the chess club announcement
比我好 一马对四车
is better than mine... Knight to Rook Four,
象棋看你的
get your butt on the chess board.
不 你的词更好
No, your line is better.
我觉得你那句更棒
I think you did a much better job with that line.
我的是不错
I think I did a pretty good job,
但就这句而言你的更好
but in this instance your line is the best.
到了
We're here.
你把门关上了
You closed my door.
还锁上了
And now you locked it?
你想对我女儿做什么
What do you think you're doing
小哥
with my daughter, mister?
你彻底伤过她的心
You broke her heart once, literally.
还嫌不够吗
Isn't that enough?
别担心
Don't worry.
这次我不是想利用她
I'm not using Courtney
得到你的音响合成器
to get to your high-end synthesizers this time, okay?
你是真的喜欢考特尼
So you really like-like Courtney?
道格 我只知道我们在一起很开心
Doug, all I know is we have fun together
每次牵她的手
and holding hands with her
感觉都像是头一回
feels like holding a hand for the very first time.
虽然这已经是第四次了
And it's, like, the fourth time.
我已经好久没有这种悸动了
Damn. I haven't felt that for quite a while.
-真羡慕你们 -谢啦老哥
- Good for you two. - Thanks, bro!
你们迟到了 没什么问题吧
You're late. Is everything okay?
没问题
Everything's peachy.
我们刚分享了一个布丁
We just shared a pudding cup at our lockers.
布丁
A pudding cup?!
对 巧克力香草混搭
Yes. It was chocolate-vanilla swirl.
-就像吉恩的眼睛 -对
- Like Gene's eyes. - Yeah!
什么... 你们是牵著手吗
What is that... Are you holding hands?
是吗
Oh, are we?
得了
Well, stop!
专业点
Keep it professional.
这条广播后就该你们了
You're on after this announcement.
*穿上外套去草地*
*Come out on the field and wear a coat*
*饲养员会带来小羊baby*
*An animal guy's gonna stop by with a baby goat.*
就在今天三点半
At 3:30. Today.
小羊很有意思 对吧吉恩
Goats are fun, Gene, aren't they?
特别是来学校的时候
When they come to the school?
-超有意思 -我知道小孩都喜欢这个
- The funnest. - I know kids like it.
我也喜欢小羊
I love a goat visit.
我们本来也是小孩嘛
And we're... we are kids.
完蛋了
Oh, crap.
搞砸了
They're slipping.
他们开始走下坡路了
Huh, their energy kinda dipped.
你觉得呢
You know what I'm talking about?
我都走神了
I'm tuning out.
你看地上有坨东西
Look at that spot on the floor.
啊 是啊
Oh, yeah!
我是个骗子
I'm a fraud.
我是个失败者
I'm a failure.
而且连朵花都没有
And nobody got me a carnation!
有些事你想想就好 不用说出来
Okay, some things you can just think and not say.
蒂娜 听好 坐好你的台
Tina, listen, man your station.
表现地正常点 别像此刻这么奇怪
Keep your face from looking weird like it is right now
一切都会解决的
and everything's gonna be fine.
老妈在家里对笔迹
Mom's at home, matching up handwriting.
坐好 别嘟囔了
Just sit tight. And stop talking.
募集进行的怎么样啦
how is the big fund-raiser going?
我们能消除饥饿以及或是修好停车场吗
Are we gonna end world hunger and/or fix the parking lot?
正常 一切正常
Fine. Everything's fine.
看我这张正常得不能再正常的脸
Look at my perfectly normal face.
好吧
Okay...
也不是特别正常
it's not... perfectly normal.
不过对你来说也正常 保持
And that's perfectly normal. Carry on.
给我同母的
"To My Brother
哥哥
"From The Same Mother,
爱你的 神秘人
Love You Know Who."
安迪·派丝多 找到了
Andy Pesto! Gotcha!
嗨
Hey.
切番茄嘞
Choppin' the tomatoes...
你在切番茄
So you're chopping tomatoes?
对 在切番茄
Yup. Yup. I'm chopping 'em, here they go.
好 我去收银台那边
Okay, I'm just out here, manning the counter.
收银台需要有人看著
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表