I lost my mechanics.
脑子里都是屁声
I'm all up in my head!
我也得休息下
Yeah, I gotta take a break, too.
我的骨盆肌肉群快不行了
My kegels are givin' out.
不能停
We gotta keep going!
那些伤心的人一小时后就要到了
Very sad people will be here in an hour.
在给座垫放屁呢
Oh, trying to get the farts out of stools, huh?
是的 你对这有经验吗
Yes. You have experience with this?
有 我快递车里
Yeah. I had a vinyl seat
一个座椅也有过同样的问题
in my mail truck with the same problem.
孩子们都嘲笑我
Children laughed at me.
在那之前 我还是帅气的邮递员
Before that, I was the cool mailman.
麦克说得对 我们不能光自己坐
Mike's right! We can't do this alone.
我们得去找朋友帮忙
We gotta accept help from friends.
我可没有要帮忙哦
I don't think I offered to help.
阿米什人建谷仓的时候
When the Amish wanted to build a barn,
是全靠自己吗
did they do it themselves?
没有 凯莉·麦吉利斯洗个海绵擦洗浴
No, Kelly McGillis took a sexy sponge bath
琳此处说的都是电影《证人》里的情节
还把哈里森·福特搞进来了呢
and she got Harrison Ford to pitch in.
阿米什人真会洗澡
The Amish really know how to bathe.
可没时间了啊 我们要怎么拉人
But there's no time. How do we get the word out?
刚有人说"免费啤酒"吗
Did someone say "Free beer"?
哪儿 哪儿有免费啤酒
Where? Where's free beer?
没错 我去贴告示
Yes! I'll make a sign!
几瓶啤酒的功夫
After a couple of beers,
镇上的人就都知道了
this stuff pretty much delivers itself.
屁屁派对
Farty party!
我们必须出去
We gotta get outta here.
没准已经有人在那张猫的海报后面挖了隧♥道♥
Maybe someone's already dug a tunnel behind that cat poster.
给我量体温
我们撕开看看
We'll just peel it back and,
好吧 并没有
Okay, no tunnel.
没事 我们自己挖
Well, we'll dig one ourselves
就用这些冰淇淋棍儿
with these Popsicle sticks!
断了
It broke.
天 被人以后该叫我母球[怪人]了
Man, people are gonna call me cue ball!
但我想当黑八[老实人]啊
I wanted my nickname to be eight ball.
我从生下来就没秃过头
I haven't been bald since I was a baby.
我一直哭来着呢
I cried all the time!
我爸才刚给我做了个装发带的柜子呢
And my dad just built me a scrunchie closet.
那啥 关于剃光大家的头发
So... I'm picking up some negative feedback
我收到一些负面反馈
about shaving everyone's hair off.
要不我们把他们送回家
Maybe we send kids home,
让这事儿缓缓吧
kick this can down the road a little bit?
不 我剃头是为了救他们的头
No! I'm saving heads by shaving heads!
届时我将成为击退超级虱子的学校护士
I'll be the school nurse that beat super lice.
等我再去参加护士班同学会
And when I go to my nursing school reunion,
就用不着戴名牌了
I won't even need a name tag,
不过如果有给我准备的话
though I'll probably wear it anyway
我可能还是会戴 有何不可呢
if they have one for me, 'cause why not?
我可不想被人说古怪
I don't want to be weird about it!
-可是 -别挣扎了蒂娜 必须剃
- But... - It's happening, Tina!
我才不要当这里面
I'm not gonna be the only freak
唯一一个被剃头的怪人
around here with a shaved head.
我修好了
Hey, I fixed them!
免费啤酒(限吧台区)
鲍勃 起作用了
Bob, it's working!
我感觉屁声变小了
I think the farts are going down!
也许真的可以 琳
We just might make it, Lin.
棉花糖糖来了
Marshmallow is here.
还带来了她的美臀
And she brought her rear.
你好 棉花糖糖
Oh, hey, Marshmallow.
你好 宝贝
Hey, baby.
好了 从谁开始呢
Okay, where to start?
从露易丝开始吧
With Louise.
你阻止了我
Oh, you've stopped me!
那我就去
I'm just gonna go right here
重新插上
and plug it right into the wall...
现在你也被传染了
Now you're exposed!
现在我们再来讨论下
So let's talk again
该给谁剃头 而谁...
about who's getting shaved and who's g...
这样
And...
更好
better.
眉毛都剃了 那个代表承诺啊
Eyebrows. That's commitment.
丽兹护士
Nurse Liz,
貌似你才是那个需要躺下
you look like someone who should be lying down
接受观察的人
under observation.
她长得还有点像迈克尔·奇克里斯
She also looks a little like Michael Chiklis.
迈克尔·奇克里斯 美国男演员 光头
来吧 露易丝
Come here, Louise.
丽兹护士 你很在行嘛[被缠住了]
Nurse Liz, you're on a roll!
搬桌子
Move the table!
大家快跑
Everybody run!
我感觉我今天不太能跑 好吧
I'm not really feeling up to running... okay!
拦住那些满头虱子的小孩
Stop those louse-y kids!
你终于悔悟了是吧
So you finally saw the light, huh?
早该醒了
'Bout time!
她剃光头发开始流汗之后我才意识到
Yeah, I didn't notice it till she was bald and sweaty,
丽兹护士确实有点疯狂
but Nurse Liz is kind of insane.
我们走哪条路
Which way do we go?
我现在没法做决定
I can't handle choices right now!
我们分头跑逃脱几率更大
We'll have a better chance if we split up.
一半往左一半往右
Half go left, half go right!
走吧
Go! Yeah...
只有我俩选了右边吗
Wh... Oh. We're the only ones who chose right?
这是右边啊
We went right?
我还以为这... 算了
I thought this was... Never mind.
你去追她俩
You go after those two!
别推我啊 我和你一个战线的
You don't have to push me, I'm on your side!
-真是的 -快去
- God! - Go!
跟着我 我对学校结构一清二楚
Follow me! I know this school like the back of my hand!
对 这里就是死路
Yeah, this is where the dead end is.
很好 很好 很好
Good. Good. Good.
很好 现在我们来
All right, let's go...
轻松愉快地解决问题吧 不对
nice and easy... no, wait!
是"清虱"愉快
Lice and easy.
说得好
Good one.
看她慢慢靠近还挺有趣的
It's just interesting to see her process.
我们还要跑多久
How long do we have to run?
我必须要说你是我最不想
I'd just like to say you're the last person
一起逃跑的人
I wanted to be escaping with.
我只想说
Okay, well, I would just like to say
我没觉得自己是在和你一起逃跑
that I am not escaping with you,
我们这是在一起分头跑
we are escaping separately together!
那咱就专注逃跑别说话行么
Well, let's just run and not talk, okay?
好 不说了
Fine, stopping now!
你们 那边的
You, down there!
-拦住她们 -才不要
- Stop them! - No way, man!
她们会把虱子传给我们的
They're gonna lice us!
图书馆
The library!
进去
In here!
图书馆吗
The library?
我要抓狂了
Oh, my God!
我们可以从窗户逃出去
We can make it out through that window.
出去我们就安全了
Then we're safe.
可安布罗斯老师从前台那边能看见窗户
But Mr. Ambrose can see the window from his desk.
那我们就在这儿蹲着
All right, let's just hunker down here
等他起来
and wait for him to get up.
不会太久的 他讨厌这份工作
It won't take long, he hates his job.
这是什么
What's this?
《医学百科全书》
"Medical Encyclopedia."
天呐 别打开
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表