剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
Jimmy, I'm telling you the truth.
Jimmy,我跟你说实话了
BERLUTI: Great,
那就好
then we let them do the test.
那我们就让他们做测试
It's not a problem.
那不是问题
Okay.
好的
Jimmy,
this morning you were kind of...
今天早上你有点。。。
caressing my face.
抚摸了我的脸
What was--
那是。。。
I was just comforting you
我只是在安慰你
'cause, you know...
因为,你知道。。。
How come you never--
你怎么从来没有。。。
never mind.
算了
Never mind what?
什么算了?
I always got the feeling
我总是有种感觉
that you kind of liked me.
你有些喜欢我
How come you never asked me out?
你怎么从来不约我出去?
Were you interested in going out with me?
你有兴趣和我一起出去吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
There you go.
你看吧
That's why I never asked.
这就是我从没问你的原因
BRENDA: I was interested for a while,
我有一段时间有兴趣
but then...
但是之后。。。
I got a little nervous.
我有点紧张
Nervous?
紧张?
About what?
对什么紧张?
Maybe you were in love with me.
也许你爱上我了
Brenda, I was 16, 17.
Brenda,我那时十六七岁
I didn't even know what love was.
我甚至不知道什么是爱情
Were you?
你那时爱上我了吗?
Yes.
是的
And do you still have feelings?
你还有那种感觉吗?
Not that--no.
那不算。。。没有了
Then why this morning, why--
那么为什么今天早上,你为什么。。。
BERLUTI: I was just comforting you.
我只是在安慰你
I said this already.
我已经说过了
Okay.
好吧
We should get to the police station.
我们要去警局了
Okay.
好吧
WOMAN: Okay.
好了
Done.
做完了
Negative.
阴性的
Satisfied?
满意了?
GAMBLE: Jimmy, it's hardly conclusive.
Jimmy,这还难以下结论
Just let me talk to her.
让我和她谈谈
She'd love to talk,
她很想谈谈
but I can't let her, Helen.
但我不能让她跟你们谈,Helen
No upside and you know it.
没什么好处,你懂的
We could positively rule her out.
我们可以完全排除她的嫌疑
BERLUTI: You can rule her out now.
你现在就可以排除她
We're done.
我们完事了
So is it really over?
真的完事了吗?
Let's hope so.
希望如此
They've got no real evidence
他们没有确实的证据证明
that it didn't happen
事情不是你所说的那样
like you said it did.
事情不是你所说的那样
Even though what I told them
即使我告诉他们的不是真的?
wasn't exactly the truth?
即使我告诉他们的不是真的?
My legal advice on that, Brenda,
Brenda,我的法律建议是
don't tell anybody,
别告诉任何人
not your family,
包括你的家人
your shrink, your clergy,
你得心理医生,你的牧师
your boyfriend.
你的男朋友
You got a boyfriend?
你有男朋友了?
No.
没有
Thank you.
谢谢你
No problem.
不客气
So you wanna come in?
你想进屋吗?
I'm not that liquid,
我没那么多流动资金
believe it or not,
信不信由你
I can sell some property if--
我能卖♥♥掉一些房♥产
tell me what to do.
告诉我该怎么做
I think you should let me fight this, Henry.
Henry,我认为你应该让我打这个官司
But if this should get out,
但如果这事泄露出去
my dignity.
我的尊严
What happens to your dignity
如果你就此屈服了
if you roll over?
你的尊严何在?
Look,
听着
go home.
回家去
Talk to Margie.
跟Margie好好谈谈
Let me deal with this lawsuit.
让我来处理这起诉讼
My life is over,
我的生活毁了
isn't it?
不是吗?
Go be with your wife, Henry.
回家找你太太,Henry
You're gonna fight this?
你要打这个官司?
Eugene, the guy's a vice president of a brokerage firm.
Eugene,这人是一家经纪公♥司♥的副总裁
Meaning?
那怎么了?
Meaning if this gets out,
如果这事公之于众
win or lose, he loses.
不管官司结果如何,他都是输了
YOUNG: Jamie, sometimes principle has to matter.
Jamie,有时候原则很重要
Principle.
原则吗
May I volunteer something on principle?
我你能在原则上提些建议吗?
Go right ahead.
说吧
STRINGER: On principle,
原则上
I object to being put on a case
我反对把我安排进这个案子
as window dressing.
由于装点门面
It's demeaning.
那是对我的贬低
Is that right?
是吗?
STRINGER: Yes, I'm second chairing
是的,我是作为象征性的女次席律师
as a token woman,
是的,我是作为象征性的女次席律师
and I find it offensive.
我觉得这很无礼
Well, maybe I put you on this case to learn,
呃,也许我是安排你到这个案子来学习
to get experience.
获得经验
What am I supposed to be learning?
我应该学什么?
The meeting's at 9:00 A. M.
明天九点开会
Be on time.
准时来
Is this as far as you'll come in?
你就站在那儿?
Brenda,
I got to admit,
我得承认
this is--
这。。。
this is very strange for me.
这让我感觉怪怪的
Why?
为什么?
BERLUTI: Look,
听我说
the thing is,
问题是
being your lawyer,
作为你的律师
I got ethical rules to follow,
我要遵守职业道德规范
and...
而且。。。
Was that so hard?
有这么难吗?
Yes, I'm looking for a Brenda Miller.
我在找Brenda Miller
I see I found her.
我找到了
Who are you?
你是谁?
HERRICK: I'll get to that.
我会自我介绍的
But first, who's he?
但首先,他是谁?
I'm her lawyer.
我是她的律师
I bet she could definitely use one of those.
我敢打赌她肯定会找一个律师的
Right, Brenda?
对吗,Brenda?
Nasty weather it was the other night driving,
前几天晚上开车遇上恶劣的天气了
wasn't it?
不是吗?
Who are you?
你是谁?
HERRICK: My name is Herrick Smoltz.
我叫Herrick Smoltz
Don't let the shabby appearance deceive you.
别让这破烂的衣着误导了你
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表