剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
非常感谢你
I'm gonna go tell Virginia.
我要去告诉Virginia
Okay.
好的
Wow, huh?
哇呜,是吧?
I didn't appreciate you springing that stuff
我不喜欢你在会议上冷不防地
in the conference.
把那东西抛出来
I didn't plan that.
不是我计划的
I meant to tell you before,
我本想先跟你说的
but I overslept,
但我睡过头了
and then things looked like they were going south.
然后看起来咱们的情况不妙了
You don't need to apologize.
你不需要道歉
Good work, Claire.
干得漂亮,Claire
The idea of going to HUD,
追查住房♥与城市发展部的想法
the legwork,
不怕辛苦
getting ahold of those documents
收集到那些文件
that was something.
那真是太棒了
It's called zeal.
这就叫热情
You're a fine, young lawyer,
你是个很棒的年轻律师
and, well, excellent job.
还有,干得真棒
Thank you.
谢谢你
How long ago?
多久以前?
Jamie--
Thank you very much.
谢谢你
She's in full labor.
她正在分娩
KITTLESON: Members of the jury,
陪审团成员们
have you reached a verdict?
你们有裁决了吗?
We have, Your Honor.
是的,法官大人
KITTLESON: What say you?
请宣布
FOREPERSON: On the matter of the Commonwealth
关于马萨诸塞州
versus Carrie Neilson
诉Carrie Neilson
on the charge of murder in the first-degree,
一级谋杀罪一案
we find the defendant,
我们裁定被告
not guilty.
罪名不成立
On the charge of murder in the second-degree,
关于二级谋杀罪名
we find the defendant,
我们裁定被告
not guilty.
罪名不成立
KITTLESON: This concludes the jury's service.
你们尽到了你们的义务
You are dismissed with the court's thanks.
你们可以解散了,法庭感谢你们
We are adjourned.
休庭
Congratulations.
祝贺你
You too.
也祝贺你
Let's go tell Carrie.
我们去告诉Carrie吧
Seven pounds, ten ounces.
七磅十盎司
Everybody's healthy?
母子都好吧?
NURSE: Mother and son are doing fine.
母子都平安
The doctor will be out in a second
医生一会儿就出来了
and she said you could go in.
她说你们可以进去的
You told her she was acquitted?
你跟她说了她被无罪开释了?
NURSE: I did. She's ecstatic.
我说了,她高兴坏了
It'll just be a second.
就再过一小会儿
Good day, I guess. Yup.
- 我想今天是个好日子
- 没错
I loved your closing, by the way.
顺便说一下,我喜欢你的结案陈词
Thank you.
谢谢你
Listen,
听我说
if you still feel like getting dinner
如果你晚些时候还
sometime later--
想吃晚饭。。。
That'd be great.
那太好了
Okay.
好的
You can go in. YOUNG: Thank you.
- 你们可以进去了
- 谢谢
Now I see why she wanted the trial
现在我明白了为什么她要
before she delivered.
赶在分娩之前出庭了
It might not mean anything.
这可能说明不了什么
Nope.
不
Might not.
也许不吧
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表