剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
枪不小心掉了
He is a total piece of crap,
他可能是个人♥渣♥
but his version
但他所说的
could be the truth.
可能是真实的
I don't know.
我也不知道
Did I do something wrong again?
我又做错了什么吗?
No, Jamie.
没有,Jamie
I want to apologize for the practical joke.
我想就那个恶作剧向你道歉
I know I've been a little rough on you,
我知道我对你有点粗暴
and I'm sorry for that, too.
我也因此要向你道歉
More importantly,
更重要的是
I slipped into the courtroom,
我溜进法庭
and I heard your closing.
我听了你的结案陈词
You did?
你去了?
I think you have real talent.
我认为你真的有天赋
I want you to know that,
我想让你知道
and I want you to know that I know it.
我也想让你知道我知道
I feel like we should hug.
我觉得我们应该拥抱一下
We're not gonna hug,
我们不用拥抱的
but...
但。。。
congratulations on a well-earned victory.
恭喜你赢得了当之无愧的胜利
You'll be having many more of them.
你将会赢得多得多的胜利
Madam Foreperson...
陪审团主席女士。。。
has the jury reached a verdict?
陪审团达成裁决了吗?
We have, Your Honor.
是的,法官大人
The defendant will please rise.
请被告起立
To the charge of murder in the first degree,
关于一级谋杀罪名的指控
how say you?
你们的裁决是?
We the jury find the defendant, Earl Johnson,
陪审团裁定被告,Earl Johnson
not guilty.
罪名不成立
SWACKHEIM: To the charge of murder in the second degree,
关于二级谋杀罪名的指控
how say you?
你们的裁决是?
We the jury find the defendant, Earl Johnson,
陪审团裁定被告,Earl Johnson
not guilty.
罪名不成立
Thank you.
谢谢你
I got to admit, Bobby,
我得承认,Bobby
you were giving me pause there,
你让我有过疑虑
but like always in the end,
但像以往一样在最后关头
I walk out the door.
我安然脱身
Mr. Donnell, Mr. Young, chambers, please.
Donnell先生,Young先生,请到我办公室来
Congratulations.
祝贺你
I'm sure you're feeling flushed with victory.
我相信你为胜利感到激动
Bobby, I'm sitting you down.
Bobby,我要对你做些安排
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
SWACKHEIM: You were extremely erratic
在你辩护的强♥奸♥案审理期间
during your rape trial.
你表现得极不稳定
You were all over the place here.
你现在一团糟
You briefly even forgot the crime
你甚至一时忘记了
which your client was charged with.
你的当事人被指控的罪名
I won.
可我赢了
Because the state had no case,
那是因为州检没有立案依据
and the D. A. was too arrogant
也因为地区检察官过于托大
to charge manslaughter in the alternative.
没有按过失杀人罪提出指控
You're right.
你是对的
You won.
你赢了
Which means I can hardly take you
那意味着我很难把你
to the board of bar overseers,
交给律师监督委员会
they'd never find you incompetent,
他们绝对无法裁定你失职
but I can control what happens in this building.
但是这座法♥院♥大厦里的事我可以掌控
As of now,
现在
you're retired from trials.
你被责令退职了
I'll be calling the chief judge shortly.
我马上打电♥话♥给首席法官
You can't do this.
你不能这样干
I won't let you-- Right now, it's a month.
- 我不会让你。。。
- 现在,退职期是一个月
Push me, I'll make it two.
惹我的话,我会延长到两个月
You're not well.
你现在情况不佳
Eugene, take him.
Eugene,带他走
The rest will be good.
休息一下也好
You think I've lost it?
你觉得我迷失了吗?
I think...
我觉得。。。
that rape trial
那次强♥奸♥案的审理
or whatever Father Martin said to you
或者Martin神父对你说的那些
really shook you, Bobby.
确实使你产生了动摇,Bobby
I'm a criminal defense lawyer.
我是个刑事辩护律师
It's not my fault if he rapes again.
如果他再犯强♥奸♥罪并不是我的错
I'm just a lawyer.
我只是一个律师
It's not my fault.
那不是我的错
You need a rest.
你需要休息一下
You're just tired.
你只是累了
That's all, honey.
就是如此,亲爱的
You're just tired.
你只是累了
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表