剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
My mother,
我妈妈
she's insisting on suing her.
她坚持要起诉她
I tried to dissuade her.
我试图劝阻她
I'm beginning to think she's not well, Jimmy.
我开始觉得她不太舒服了, Jimmy
Did you make a remark
你说过你对Helen Gamble有性吸引力吗?
that you were sexually attracted to Helen Gamble?
你说过你对Helen Gamble有性吸引力吗?
Is it a crime?
这算犯罪吗?
Tell me you've never thought about her.
别跟我说你从没惦记过她
Listen to what I'm saying, Russell.
好好听我说,Russell
Helen Gamble is a friend of mine.
Helen Gamble是我的一个朋友
If you're implying that I would hurt her,
如果你暗示说我会伤害她
I'm very much offended, Jimmy.
我会非常不舒服的,Jimmy
FIELD: Ms. Dole, you're free to go.
Dole女士,你被释放了
The judge has had a change of heart.
法官改主意了
Have a lovely day.
祝你愉快
What about Claire?
Claire呢?
She stays. What?
- 她接着呆在这儿
- 什么?
Why? FIELD: We consider her
- 为什么?
- 我们考虑到她
a bigger threat to society.
对社会有重大危害
What?
什么?
They think they can crack you.
他们觉得能把你整垮
I'm staying right here.
我就呆在这儿了
You don't have that right.
你无权这样做
DOLE: As her lawyer, I can certainly--
作为一个律师,我当然。。。
Visiting hours are over.
探视时间结束了
Guard, will you please escort Ms. Dole out?
警卫,能请你把Dole女士送出去吗?
I would like to have a conversation with her before--
走之前我想和她谈谈。。。
You've had plenty of time to talk.
你们已经谈得够多了
I won't be telling you anything, you pig.
我什么也不会告诉你们的,你个蠢猪
That's certainly your call.
这当然由你决定了
As I said, have a lovely day.
我说过了,祝你愉快
They obviously feel they can wear her down
很明显他们觉得如果我不和她在一起
if I'm not with her.
就可以把她拖垮
Physically divide and conquer.
分而治之
Will they wear her down?
能把她拖垮吗?
I don't think so.
我觉得不会
She's pretty tough.
她很坚强
Bobby, why weren't you
Bobby,你为什么不。。。
(sighs) never mind.
算了不说了
Why wasn't I what?
你指什么?
I thought the point of you arguing this morning
我以为你今天早上争论的重点是
was to get a little added emotion on our side,
为我方争取一些额外的情感方面的因素
a husband fighting to free his wife.
比如一个为了让妻子得到释放的丈夫
And?
然而?
DOLE: And you pretty much argued
然而你差不多就是
like I was just another client.
把我当成一个当事人而已
You even called me Ms. Dole.
你甚至管我叫Dole女士
What's with that?
那算什么呀?
A little feeling would have been nice,
带点感情会好一些
don't you think?
你不觉得吗?
A little feeling?
带点感情?
You're accusing me of not feeling?
你是指责我没有感情吗?
What does that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思?
May I help you?
有什么事吗?
Delivery for Lindsay Dole.
给Lindsay Dole送快递
We'll talk later, okay?
我们稍后再谈,好吗?
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛?
I need to know what's going on.
我要知道情况如何了
DOLE: Stanley, it's dangerous for you to show up here.
Stanley,来这儿对你太危险了
That's why I'm disguised as a messenger.
所以我才装成邮差
Where's Claire?
Claire呢?
They're still holding her.
还被关着呢
Evidently, they believe they can appeal
显然他们相信
to her conscience.
能唤起她的良知
I didn't mean to cause you these problems.
我不是故意给你惹这些麻烦的
I owe you my life
我欠你一条命
and now I'm causing you such problems.
现在我给你带来了这样的麻烦
Claire and I will be okay,
Claire和我会没事的
but you...
但是你。。。
you're gonna get caught by coming here.
你来这会被抓住的
Is it this judge?
就是因为这个法官吗?
He seems crazy.
他似乎疯了吧
What if...
如果
he were to disappear?
他消失了会怎么样?
What?
什么?
I could make a delivery to him.
我可以给他送快递
If you're even suggesting
如果你在暗示的
what I think you're suggesting...
就是我所理解你在暗示的。。。
DEEKS: It's just that...
只是。。。
I owe you...
我欠你。。。
everything.
所有一切
The thought of somebody causing you pain...
想到有人让你痛苦。。。
Stanley,
you will not be making any deliveries to the judge
你不要给法官送快递
or involve yourself in this in any way.
或者以任何形式卷进来
If you do, I will go to the police myself
如果你那么做了,我就自己去找警方
and turn you in.
告发你
Are we clear?
听明白了吗?
The idea of somebody
一想到有人
hurting you or Claire--
伤害你或者Claire。。。
Ms. Dole,
Dole女士
may I speak with you?
我可以和你谈谈吗?
I'm afraid I can't.
恐怕不行
It'll only just take a second.
就一小会儿
DOLE: I believe I signed for the package, sir.
先生,我想我签收了包裹
You may leave.
你可以走了
I know that you have
我知道你有
your professional responsibilities,
你的职业责任
but I also know that...
但我也知道。。。
that you're a mother.
你是个母亲
And if I could just appeal--
如果我能恳求你。。。
DOLE: I'm sorry, Mrs. Burns,
对不起,Burns夫人
but I can't have this conversation,
我不能和你说话
and I must ask you to leave.
我必须请你离开
Please tell me where my daughter is.
请告诉我我女儿在哪里
I really need you to leave.
我真的要请你离开
You can't hold me like this.
你不能这样关着我
And I have a Sixth Amendment right to counsel.
况且我有第六修正案赋予我请律师的权力
You can't even legally talk to me.
甚至你跟我说话都不合法
FIELD: Claire, your constitutional rights
Claire,你的宪法权利
are only relevant should you be put on trial.
只有在你受审的时候才有意义
We don't plan to put you on trial.
我们不打算让你受审
Then why am I in jail?!
那我为什么要坐牢?!
FIELD: Look, I know you're agonizing over this,
听着,我知道你现在十分痛苦
but believe it or not,
不管你信不信
the law allows you to tell us the location of the body.
法律是允许你告诉我们尸体所在的
In fact, in not telling us,
实际上,不告诉我们的话
you're possibly at risk for concealing evidence.
你可能是冒着隐瞒证据的风险
Are you threatening me now?
你现在是威胁我吗?
FIELD: No.
不是
I'm just saying,
我只是说
you can legally follow your conscience here.
你现在可以合法地遵循你的良知行事
Also...
还有。。。
maybe I'm talking out of turn here,
也许我有些多嘴
but I'm gonna say it anyway.
但我还是要说
For criminal attorneys like Lindsay Dole
像Lindsay Dole和Bobby Donnell
and Bobby Donnell and so forth,
这类的刑事律师
reputation doesn't matter.
名誉并不重要
The only thing that counts is your win-loss record.
唯一重要的是输赢记录
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表