剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
DOLE: Previously on The Practice...
前集回顾未作翻译
Why are you so angry?
DOLE: For pretending that my husband's in love with me
when I know he's not.
Lindsay, for God's sake.
Of course I love you.
DOLE: Bobby, when I started my own firm,
I think I was beginning a process.
Process?
Of leaving you.
Oh, gee. Oh, I'm sorry.
Bobby!
Oh, my God. Sarah?
How are you?
DONNELL: I'm great.
I thought you left Boston?
Well, I'm back.
Uh, DC summers were too hot
and I'm at Wickham now, private practice.
Wickham? BARKER: Yes.
Well, that's a good firm.
BARKER: It is.
Bobby, what's going on?
Why are we having coffee?
Well, like you said, to catch up and...
BARKER: Let's catch up then.
How's your marriage?
If you have to think about it,
maybe you shouldn't be having coffee
with a woman you used to sleep with.
I'm very faithful.
Then maybe you should make use
of this free time and spend it with your wife.
No, it's not like that.
不,不是那么回事
Look, I'm just saying things are slow out here.
听着,我只是说这些事有点慢
It's not an excuse.
不是借口
I just...
我只是。。。
Yeah, I hear you.
嗯,我知道了
No.
不
Hey, you'll get your money, all right?
嘿,你会拿到钱的,行了吧?
REPORTER: But they believe the shooting was drug-related.
他们认为枪击案与毒品有关
The suspect, only 19 years old,
嫌犯,才19岁
was arrested trying to flee the scene.
试图逃离现场时被捕
In fact, police say the Dorchester teen
警方称这个来自Dorchester社区的少年
was still holding the murder weapon.
实际上当时还拿着凶器
Police have identified the victim
警方已经确认了受害者的身份
as 36-year-old Lauren Hayes.
是36岁的Lauren Hayes
Hayes, a single mother of three,
Hayes,有三个孩子的单身母亲
was reportedly walking her son to school.
据称她正送儿子上学
When did we get appointed?
什么时候指派给我们的?
The judge called at 7:00.
法官七点打电♥话♥来
Eugene and Jimmy left an hour ago.
Eugene和Jimmy一小时前走了
Helen Gamble drew the case.
Helen Gamble分到了这个案子
Great.
真巧呀
REPORTER: According to eyewitnesses,
据多名目击者称
the suspect, Troy Ezekiel,
嫌犯Troy Ezekiel
just brandished the gun and began firing.
只管挥舞着枪射击
It was an accident.
那是个意外
Slow down.
慢点说
EZEKIEL: You need to find Willie Brand.
你们要找到Willie Brand
He was the guy I was shooting at.
我是冲他开枪的
I never meant to hit that lady.
我绝对不是故意打中那个女人的
YOUNG: It really doesn't matter who you were shooting at,Troy,
Troy,你在冲谁开枪一点也不重要
if you-- He was gonna kill me.
- 如果你。。。
- 他要杀了我
That matters!
这很重要
It matters to me.
这对我很重要
Who was going to kill you?
谁要杀你?
Willie Brand.
He said if I sold on his corner one more time,
他说如果我在他的街角再卖♥♥一次货
he was gonna cap me.
他就要干掉我
Now, you need to be chasing his ass down instead of sitting here.
现在,你们要追查他而不是坐在这儿
I don't need to be chasing anybody's ass down.
我不需要去追查什么别的人
So, this was a drug-territory thing?
那么,这是毒品圈子的事了?
Yes.
对
Oh, what? Did he reach for a gun
哦,怎么了?他去拔枪了
or point one at you?
或者用枪对着你了吗?
What did he do?
他有什么动作?
Nothing.
他没什么动作
But I wasn't about to wait.
但我不能傻等着
He was gonna do it.
他就要那么做了
I know.
我很清楚
YOUNG: Okay.
好吧
No talking in the courtroom.
在法庭上别说话
We'll meet here right after the arraignment.
传讯后我们就在这里见面
32777 Commonwealth vs. Troy Ezekiel
案卷号♥32777,马萨诸塞州诉Troy Ezekiel
on the charge of murder in the first degree.
一级谋杀罪名
Excuse me, Your Honor,
对不起,法官大人
but my client hasn't been brought in yet.
我的当事人还没带过来呢
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
DICKSON: I can answer that.
我可以回答
I apologize for the late notice, Your Honor.
法官大人,很抱歉通知晚了
I'm Todd Dickson from the Justice Department.
我是司法部的Todd Dickson
Troy Ezekiel is now in federal custody.
Troy Ezekiel现在由联邦收押
What?
怎么回事?
Since when?
什么时候?
A few minutes ago.
几分钟前
U.S. Marshals just took him.
联邦法警刚把他带走
Again, I apologize for the last-second confusion.
我再次为最后时刻发生的混乱局面而表示歉意
Took him on whose authority?
把他移交给谁了?
Judge Manella of the United States
波士顿联邦地区法♥院♥的Manella法官
District Court for Boston.
波士顿联邦地区法♥院♥的Manella法官
She issued a writ early this morning.
她今早签署了一份法庭令
Is there a new charge?
有新的指控吗?
Murder in the furtherance of a drug enterprise.
以助长毒品组织为目的的谋杀罪
And drug trafficking within a thousand feet of a school.
还有在离学校一千英尺以内的区域贩毒
Did you know about this?
你事先知道这件事吗?
Of course I didn't know.
我当然不知道了
Did you see my expression?
你看到我的表情了吗?
There are murders all the time in that neighborhood.
那个地区附近经常发生谋杀案
The federal government has never stepped in.
联邦政♥府♥从未介入
Jimmy, figure it out.
Jimmy,弄清楚点
There can only be one explanation.
只有一种解释
Which is?
什么?
What can the federal government do
有什么是联邦政♥府♥可以做
that the state can't?
但州政♥府♥没法做的?
Oh, God.
噢,天呀
What?
什么呀?
They can execute.
他们能判处死刑
They're going for the death penalty.
他们想判他死刑
The death penalty?
死刑?
Well, they haven't filed yet.
呃,他们还没有提出指控
But we think that's what this is about.
但我们认为就是这么回事
Hold on. They're gonna kill me over an accident?
等等,他们打算因为一次意外而杀了我?
YOUNG: Oh, you did kill somebody.
你确实杀了人
The fact that it was the wrong person--
实际上是杀错了人。。。
Why the hell aren't you on my side?
你为什么不站在我这边?
Let's get something straight.
让我们直说吧
I'm your lawyer, not your friend.
我是你的律师,不是你的朋友
Now I remember you.
现在我记起你来了
You came to my school on some career-day crap.
你在某个职业日来我们学校胡扯一通
You were cocky then, and you still are.
你那时很自大,现在还是
Pity I didn't know better.
真遗憾那时我不太识相
Look how we turned out.
看看我们的结局吧
I should've been more like you.
我本应该更像你一些
You wanna see how tough you are without a gun?
你想试试没枪的时候你能有多牛吗?
Go ahead.
来试试呀
Second thing to get straight.
第二件要直说的是
You a punk.
你是个小流氓
Drug dealer, murderer, punk,
毒贩,杀人犯,混混儿
which makes my job tougher.
这使我的工作更难做了
But I'm gonna do my job all the same.
但是我依然会做好我的工作
All I need for you is to do yours,
我要的就是你做好你自己的事
which basically means to keep your mouth shut
总的来说就是闭紧你的嘴巴
and do as I tell you.
照我说的办
They're really going for death?
他们真的想要判我死刑
Yes.
对
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表