剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
他的神态如何?
It seems okay.
看上去还可以
Stanley,
you can't keep coming here.
你不能总是来这儿
If you continue to come here,
你如果一直这样
I'll have to file a complaint for stalking.
我得投诉你跟踪我
I have no intention of continuing to come here.
我不打算继续来这里
I only want to say what I came to say,
我只想说我想说的话
and then I will never come here again.
然后我再也不会来这里了
Okay.
那好吧
As you know,
你知道的
I've never denied being ill.
我从未否认自己有病
I've never denied being evil.
我从不否认自己是邪恶的
One of the reasons I came to you, initially,
我最初来找你的原因之一
I saw you
我把你视为
as my guardian out of evil.
我脱离邪恶的守护者
And you, in fact, became that, Lindsay.
而你,事实上,做到了,Lindsay
I was beginning to turn my life around.
我开始改变我的生活
As I said,
如我所说
I had rediscovered both hope...
我找回了希望。。。
and goodness,
和善良
and I credit much of it
我认为这很大程度上
to your influence.
是来自你的影响
But...
但是。。。
by turning against me...
通过背叛我。。。
Stanley... You made your position clear.
- Stanley。。。
- 你表明了你的立场
I'd like to make mine.
我也想表明我的立场
You walked away from me last night
昨晚你离开我
like I was some crazy,
好像我是个疯子一样
which I am on many levels.
在很多方面我是个疯子
But my feelings for you,
但我对你的感情
I came here today
我今天来这儿
because I wanted you to know
是因为我想让你知道
my friendship for you
我对你的友情
was sane,
是理智的
and real,
真实的
and legitimate,
合情合理的
and good.
可接受的
You represented the part of me
你所代理的那部分的我
that wasn't ill or evil.
不是病态和邪恶的
It was good.
那是我好的一面
Same pattern,
相同的模式
first or second date,
第一或第二次约会
glass of wine.
一杯红酒
Woman becomes groggy.
女人昏昏欲睡
Next thing,
接下来
she's semiconscious,
她半昏迷状态
and he is on top of her.
他压在她身上
It happened with Judy Wilson,
这样的事发生在Judy Wilson身上
just like it happened before her
正如在她之前发生在
with Jamie Stringer.
Jamie Stringer身上一样
You want physical evidence?
你想要物证吗?
Physical bruising
在受害者
around the victim's genitalia.
的生殖器周围有瘀伤
Traces of GHB,
残留GHB
the date-rape drug,
用于约会强♥奸♥的药物
found in Judy's blood.
在Judy的血液里被发现
This drug...
这种药物。。。
is a sexual predator's prized weapon.
是猎艳者的宝贵武器
It's the prosecutor's nightmare
是检方的噩梦
because proof is so difficult.
因为太难于证明了
But think,
但是想一想
just think,
只要想一想
of the nightmare it is for the victims,
受害者的噩梦
a growing number of victims.
过去一年里
In the past year,
越来越多的受害者
there has been a 50% increase
在与GHB相关的强♥奸♥案中
in GHB-related rapes.
增加了50%
All we can do to stop it is raise awareness
我们为阻止这些,能做的只有提高警惕
and hope to God
并祈求上帝
that the victims have the courage
那些受害者能
to come forward.
有勇气站出来
Judy Wilson had that courage.
Judy Wilson有那样的勇气
Jamie Stringer eventually
Jamie Stringer最终也
found that courage.
找到了那种勇气
You think it was easy for those women
你们觉得那些女人出庭作证
to sit in that chair?
是件轻松的事吗?
But they did it
但她们那样做
because it had to be told,
是因为必须要说出来
Randall Pyne...
is a rapist.
是个强♥奸♥犯
Judy Wilson couldn't remember
Judy Wilson记不清
taking GHB.
服用了GHB
Some people do take it recreationally.
有些人服用是为了消遣
It can be an aphrodisiac.
那可以作为一种春♥药♥
Maybe Judy Wilson didn't.
也许Judy Wilson没有服用
Maybe somebody slipped it to her.
也许有人给她下了那种药
Maybe she consented to sex. Maybe she didn't.
也许她同意做♥爱♥。也许她没有同意
Maybe Jamie Stringer consented to sex.
也许Jamie Stringer同意做♥爱♥
Maybe she didn't.
也许她没有同意
We don't know
我们都不清楚
because they don't have clear memories.
因为她们没有清晰的记忆
Now, I agree with the district attorney,
现在,我同意检方的观点
GHB is out there. It's a problem.
GHB就在那儿,这是个问题
We got to deal with that.
我们得解释这个问题
But this is a criminal case.
但这是一起刑事案件
They're seeking to take away a man's freedom.
他们要剥夺一个人的自♥由♥
To do that, you must prove this case
为此,你们必须要超越合理怀疑地
beyond all reasonable doubt.
确定罪名成立
Now, if the victim isn't sure,
但现在,如果受害者都不确定
how can you be?
你们怎么能确定呢?
Her own words on the stand,
她自己的证词是
"I can't be sure."
“我不能确定”
How can you be?
你们又怎么能呢?
Was that your best work, Eugene?
Eugene,你那算是尽力了吗?
My client didn't complain.
我的当事人并没有抱怨
Problem is the district attorney did.
问题在于地方检察官有
Excuse me?
你说什么?
She's an officer of the court.
她是名法律工作者
If she has knowledge of a defense attorney
如果她得知一个辩护律师
tanking a case... I didn't tank it.
- 故意输掉案子。。。
- 我没有
You could have discredited Jamie Stringer.
你可以让Jamie Stringer信誉扫地的
You pulled back.
但你退缩了
That, to me... I was afraid
- 那样,对于我。。。
- 我是怕那样做
of alienating myself
会使陪审团对
and my client from the jury,
我和我的当事人产生敌意
so I made a strategic decision
所以我做了一个策略上的决定
not to attack Ms. Stringer.
不去严厉质询Stringer女士
See, I might believe that
明白了,要不是我看到过你以前的行为
if I hadn't seen you in action before.
我还真会信了你呢
I have witnessed you going after rape victims.
我亲眼看到你死咬着强♥奸♥受害者不放
Here, the rape shield didn't even apply.
本案,强♥奸♥受害者保护♥法♥甚至都不适用
I made a strategic decision
我做了一个策略上的决定
not to attack the witness.
不去攻击证人
I certainly have discretion
我当然是有作策略决定
to make strategic decisions,
的自行决定权的
don't I, Your Honor?
我有吗,法官大人?
Only you...
只有你自己。。。
know what was in your mind, counsel.
知道自己怎么想的,律师
There you go.
你说的没错
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表