剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
Helen,我知道你喜欢这些人
I don't.
可我不是
They're the pricks in my side.
他们是缠着我的一群混♥蛋♥
I think you mean thorns.
我觉得你说的是刺儿吧
we went to your office.
我们去你办公室找你
They said you were here.
他们说你在这儿
This is Melissa Halpern.
这位是Melissa Halpern
She's the person who kidnapped
她就是16年前绑♥架♥Sally Burns的孩子的那个人
Sally Burns' baby 16-years ago.
她就是16年前绑♥架♥Sally Burns的孩子的那个人
It's over.
完事了
You're free.
你自♥由♥了
The real kidnapper came forward.
那个真正的绑♥架♥犯自首了
It'll be in the papers tomorrow.
明天报纸上就会登出来了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I didn't mean to usurp anybody.
我不是故意要越权的
You're an associate.
你是个初级律师
You take the assignments we give you.
让你干什么就干什么
You do not get creative.
不要自作主张
You do not go to clients behind our backs.
你不能背着我们去找客户
I knew it was something Jimmy--
我知道Jimmy有些事。。。
You don't make excuses
你知道做错了时候别找借口
when you know what you did was wrong.
你知道做错了时候别找借口
I'm sorry!
对不起!
Oh, is it that not the approved associate tone?
哦,这不是初级律师可以用的口气吧?
This isn't going to work if that's the attitude
如果你抱着这样的态度是行不通的
you're coming in with.
如果你抱着这样的态度是行不通的
I knew that what I was doing
我知道我所做的
was unconventional and risky.
是非常规的和冒险的
But I saw something in this woman,
但我从那个女人身上看出了些什么
and I really thought I could help.
我真的认为我可以起作用
Next time,
下一次
you check with us first.
你先和我们商量一下
Okay.
好的
DONNELL: Square one, forensics,
从头开始,法医
psychiatrists, ballistics.
精神病医生,弹道学家
We go through it like it's the first time.
我们就像是第一次审理一样
What are you expecting to find?
你想发现些什么呢?
Something.
什么都行
We have to have something new
我们必须要为重审找出些新东西来
for the second trial.
我们必须要为重审找出些新东西来
Who's trying it?
谁来负责?
Either outside counsel or Eugene.
外部律师或者Eugene
I haven't decided yet.
我还没决定
Are we switching theories?
我们要改变辩护理由吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
We can't go self-defense
因为先前的证词的引入
since the prior testimony comes in.
我们无法采用正当防卫的理由
What else is there?
还有什么理由?
It's got to be straight insanity. There's nothing else.
只能直截了当地说是精神失常,没有别的理由了
What about the phone call
那通她听起来相当平静的电♥话♥怎么解释呢?
when she sounded so calm?
那通她听起来相当平静的电♥话♥怎么解释呢?
Post-traumatic shock.
创伤后休克
Nobody's saying it's gonna be easy,
没人说会这很容易解释
but insanity is all we got.
但我们只能用精神失常做理由
We have to pore through the transcripts,
我们必须要仔细研读记录
every word.
细到每一个字
Somewhere there has to be something we can use.
总有我们能用上的东西
We've got our new trial.
我们得到了重审
Now we have to win it.
现在我们必须要赢下来
Bobby, I know you don't wanna hear this,
Bobby,我知道你想听
but we need to consider a plea.
但我们需要考虑达成一个认罪交易
No! YOUNG: We won't win this trial.
- 不行!
- 我们赢不了的
With her prior testimony,
依据她以前做出的证词
they have a stronger case.
检方胜算很大
We're not pleading, Eugene.
我们不能做认罪交易,Eugene
End of discussion.
讨论到此结束
The assignment for everybody
每个人的任务就是想出办法去赢
is to figure out a way to win.
每个人的任务就是想出办法去赢
Straight not guilty.
完全无罪
Sally?
This is Joey.
这是Joey
Joey,
Sally.
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表