剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
not the police.
警方不行
I can vouch for him, physically,
对于其中两起谋杀
for two of the murders.
我可以证明他人不在现场
On the third, I'll simply vouch for his character.
对于第三起,我只为他的品行做担♥保♥
Let's begin with the night of December 19th.
我们从12月19日开始说吧
SYLVIA: He was not only home,
他不仅在家里
he was sitting right by my side,
而且就坐在我身边
from 8:00 P.M. through the 11:00 news.
从晚上八点一直看到十一点的新闻节目
YOUNG: You're sure?
你肯定吗?
SYLVIA: Positive.
肯定
We were watching It's a Wonderful Life.
我们正在看《生活多美好》
(1946年法兰克·卡普拉导演的美国电影)
It's a Christmas tradition Russell and I have.
这是我和Russell过圣诞节的传统
We've been watching it together
我们从他孩提时代♥开♥始
every year going back to his childhood.
每年都在一起看这部片子
If you check your local listings,
如果你们查一下本地的电视节目表
you'll see that it aired December 19th.
会看到它在12月19日播出
Well, did he ever leave the house?
那么他离开过家吗?
SYLVIA: Never.
从未
He used the little boys' room
在插播广♥告♥期间
during a commercial break or two,
他去过一两次厕所
but other than that,
除此之外
he was right by my side.
他就在我身边
What about the evening of January 3rd?
那一月三日晚上呢?
Again, he was home.
他在家
I sent him to the market
我让他去超♥市♥
to pick up a few items,
买♥♥了点东西
hence, you saw him on the video.
所以你们在录像里看到了他
But he was home shortly after 7:00.
但他7点刚过就回家了
YOUNG: Mrs. Bakey,
Bakey夫人
I would assume you love your son very much.
我想你一定很爱你儿子
I've been divorced over 23 years.
我已经离婚23年了
And my son is, without question,
毫无疑问,我的儿子是
my dearest and closest loved one.
我最亲密的爱人
Which begs the question, um,
这就引出了一个问题,呃
would you lie to spare your son
你会撒谎来使你儿子
a lifetime of prison?
免除终身监禁吗?
If faced with that, I suppose I would, Mr. Young.
如果遇到那种情况,我想我会的,Young先生
But I'm not faced with that today.
但现在不是那种情况
My son was with me.
我儿子和我在一起
He was home.
他在家里
The fact is
事实就是
my son is innocent of the crimes
对于他受到的犯罪指控
he is being charged with.
他是无辜的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Your son is the dearest
你的儿子是你生命中
and closest loved one in your life.
最亲密的人
Is that the reason you got divorced 23 years ago?
这就是你23年前离婚的原因吗?
The reason was my husband and I
原因是我和我丈夫
were ill-suited for marriage.
婚姻不和睦
Well, in the divorce complaint,
那好,可在离婚诉讼中
your husband alleged
你的丈夫称
that you sexually molested
你对你七岁的儿子Russell有过性骚扰行为
your seven-year-old son, Russell.
你对你七岁的儿子Russell有过性骚扰行为
He alleged that as leverage to gain custody.
他声称这是他获得监护权的筹码
The charge was baseless
那个指控毫无根据
and never considered seriously by anybody.
也从来没有人当过真
Did you used to sleep with your seven-year-old son?
你以前和你七岁的儿子一起睡过觉吗?
He'd get scared at night.
他晚上会害怕的
I'd let him in the bed.
我让他上我的床睡
You slept in the nude?
你是裸睡吗?
I never molested my son.
我从来没有对我儿子有过性骚扰
It certainly would explain a few things.
这当然可以解释一些事情
If mother and son become lovers...
如果母子成为恋人。。。
YOUNG: Objection. There's no basis for that.
反对,这没有依据
GAMBLE: There's no basis yet,
这个问题还没有依据
because I haven't been able to ask the question.
是因为我一直没能提出这个问题
You need basis for the question itself,
你需要的是提问本身的依据
and there is none.
而你没有
KITTLESON: I agree. The objection is sustained.
我认同这个看法,反对是有效的
GAMBLE: Okay. Then we'll just leave it at
好吧,那我们就说到你非常爱你儿子为止
you love your son so dearly,
好吧,那我们就说到你非常爱你儿子为止
and by your own testimony,
根据你的证言
you would lie to spare him a life in prison.
你会为了让他免于终身监禁而撒谎
We're looking for Lindsay Dole.
我们在找Lindsay Dole
That's me.
我就是
Mr. and Mrs. Burns.
Burns夫人,Burns先生
What information do you have?
你有什么消息?
Please sit.
请坐吧
Please just tell us.
请直接跟我们说吧
I think we need to sit.
我想还是坐下说吧
I'm afraid my information,
恐怕我的消息
it isn't good.
不是什么好消息
Your daughter is dead.
你们的女儿死了
DOLE: A client of mine has admitted to me
我的一个当事人向我承认
that he took Cindy's life.
他夺走了Cindy的生命
Privilege prevents me from telling you anything more.
保密特权阻止我告知你们任何更多的信息了
But to spare you further agony of not knowing, I...
但为了是你们免受一无所知带来的痛苦,我。。。
I am so sorry.
实在是对不起
Is there any chance
你的这个当事人
that this client was lying to you?
有可能对你撒谎吗?
No.
没可能
He told me where...
他告诉了我
her body was.
她的尸体在哪里
And, uh, I went there.
于是,呃,我去了那里
And it was her.
是她
And she had passed away.
她已经离世了
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
I'm afraid I can't tell you that.
恐怕我不能告诉你们
How was she killed?
她是怎么死的?
I'm afraid I can't tell you that either.
恐怕我也不能告诉你们
It's privileged.
那是属于保密特权的
Oh, God.
噢,天呀
Oh, God.
天呀
Oh, my...
噢,我的。。。
In an absolutely stunning development,
绝对惊人的发展
the parents of Cindy Burns
凶手的律师告诉
were told by the killer's lawyer
Cindy Burns的双亲
that Cindy has in fact been murdered.
Cindy实际上被谋杀了
WYATT: Please don't look at me, Stanley.
请不要看我,Stanley
DEEKS: Why isn't, Lindsay...
为什么不要,Lindsay呢。。。
Please don't look at me.
请不要看我
Lindsay is under a microscope right now.
Lindsay当下处于严密的监视中
There's a chance the police could watch her every move,
警♥察♥有可能监视她的一举一动
which is why you are not to come to our office.
所以你不能来我们办公室
Does this... WYATT: Please don't talk to me.
- 这是不是。。。
- 别跟我说话
On the off chance that I'm being watched,
万一我被监视了
don't look at me.
别看我
Lindsay and I got subpoenaed this morning.
Lindsay和我今早被传唤了
The police are gonna try to force us to talk,
警方打算强迫我们开口
but you need not worry, we won't.
但你别担心,我们不会的
The main thing for you to remember is do not call us,
你最要记住的是不要打电♥话♥给我们
do not come to see us.
别来找我们
We will contact you.
我们会联♥系♥你的
Write that down if you need to, Stanley,
记不住就写下来,Stanley
but don't forget it.
别忘了
Wait for us to contact you.
等我们联♥系♥你
YOUNG: I'm not saying we can't win,
我不是说我们赢不了
but I'm nervous.
但我有点紧张
If we could get manslaughter...
如果我们能按过失杀人。。。
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表