剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
given that he was already a seller.
这样的判决是很轻的
Mr. Dickson, let's get to the crime, please.
Dickson先生,让我们来看这次犯罪吧
DICKSON: This map shows the path taken by the defendant.
这张图显示出被告的行动线路
As you can see, he started firing at will here.
如你所见,他开始在这里随意射击
His intended target,
他原本的目标
a rival dealer,
一个竞争对手
managed to get away without being hit,
没被击中就设法逃走了
but not before the defendant emptied his clip,
但在被告打光弹匣前
shooting 11 rounds onto a crowded street
离学校不到两个街区
less than two blocks away from a school.
的拥挤街道上一共打出11发子弹
He didn't care who or what he hit.
他不在乎他打了谁或什么
She was 36 years old.
她36岁
She had three children she supported alone.
她独自抚养了三个孩子
She was a good woman,
她是个好女人
a good mother,
一个好母亲
gone now and forever.
永远地走了
Lauren Hayes didn't deserve to die.
Lauren Hayes不该得到死的下场
Troy Ezekiel does.
而那是Troy Ezekiel该得的
This is Lauren Hayes' son.
这是Lauren Hayes的儿子
I'd like you to hear from him.
我想要你们听听他说什么
Did it go that well?
情况如何?
They heard from the son.
他们听到那个儿子说的了
The son?
那个儿子?
Of the victim.
受害人的儿子
It was pretty devastating.
相当有震撼效果
YOUNG: Bobby, Sarah Barker,
Bobby,那个Sarah Barker
could you persuade her to join our defense?
你能说服她加入我们的辩护吗?
What? Why?
- 什么?
- 为什么?
YOUNG: Well, one problem we have,
呃,这事有个问题
Dickson knows all the committee members.
Dickson认识所有的委员会成员
They're colleagues.
他们是同事
Jimmy and I are just your basic defense attorneys.
Jimmy和我只是辩护律师
We have no real credibility with them.
他们对我们没有真正的信任
We thought since Sarah used to work in that office--
我们想既然Sarah过去在那儿工作过。。。
DONNELL: That was many years ago.
那是很多年前的事了
YOUNG: Even so,
即便如此
it couldn't hurt.
这样做也没什么损失呀
And right now, things don't look good.
况且现在事情不太妙
Could you ask her?
你能请求她吗?
WASHINGTON: I don't think that's a good idea.
我认为这不是个好主意
No, I don't. Uh-uh.
不,我认为不是。。。
YOUNG: Well, I do.
我认为是个办法
Bobby, we need some help here.
Bobby,我们需要有人帮忙
I mean, if she could just so much as be at our table.
我是说,如果她哪怕是坐在我们边上
You're joking.
你在开玩笑
DONNELL: It wasn't my idea.
这不是我的主意
I promise you it wasn't.
我向你保证不是我的主要
Well, exactly what do they want me to do?
那,他们到底希望我做些什么?
Just join them.
只要加入他们
Be in the room with them.
和他们一起进那个房♥间就行
This wouldn't be you inventing a way
这该不是你想出个招儿
to be in a room with me?
要和我呆在一起吧?
I give you my word.
我向你保证
No.
不是的
This comes from Eugene.
Eugene的主意
You know a lot of these committee members.
你认识很多委员会成员
It might help.
这会有作用的
We don't want to hear from his father.
我们不想听取他父亲的陈述
Why not?
为什么不呢?
Mr. Young, this committee is already indulging you
Young先生,这个委员会让你们来这里
just by allowing you to be here.
已经是够意思了
You heard from the victim's son.
你们听取了受害人儿子的陈述
Why can't-- McNALLY: Look,
- 为什么不能。。。
- 听着
if you wanna give Troy a chance to speak, fine,
如果你想给Troy一个发言的机会,没问题
but we're not going to turn this into a hearing.
但我们不想把这变成一个听证会
We're just asking for two minutes.
我们只要求两分钟就行
The time for his father to talk would be at sentencing.
在宣判的时候可以让他父亲说几句
We're just asking for-- The answer is no, Counsel.
- 我们只是在要求。。。
- 律师,我的答复是不行
You said you'd be willing to hear from Troy?
你说你愿意听取Troy的陈述?
Briefly.
简短些的
Let us do that then. Hold on.
- 那就这样做吧
- 等一下
Give us a short break to talk it over.
暂停一会儿容我们讨论一下
I don't need to talk that over.
我不需要讨论这个了
Eugene.
A short break.
暂停一会儿
It's insane to let him talk.
让他说话真是疯了
We'd be offering up free discovery.
我们会白白提供证据的
That's why they're willing to hear from him.
所以他们才愿意听他的
We might as well gift wrap
我们不妨把定罪打成礼包奉上算了
the conviction.
我们不妨把定罪打成礼包奉上算了
Eugene...
you need to work on your tone.
你需要注意你的语气
Now, normally, I would agree.
正常情况下,我会同意你的意见
But here,
但本案
the conviction is a done deal.
定罪是木已成舟的事
He opened fire on a crowded street
他在一条拥挤的街道上
in front of witnesses.
当众肆意开枪
The victim couldn't possibly
受害人会得到
be more sympathetic,
最大的同情
and his own statement
而他自己向警方的陈述
to the police supplies
提供了动机和意图
motive and intent.
提供了动机和意图
There's nothing to lose here
这样做不会有什么损失
and his life to gain.
却有益于保住他的命
This is the problem when you bring me in
伙计们,这就是你们要我加入进来解决的问题
on things, guys.
伙计们,这就是你们要我加入进来解决的问题
I have opinions.
我有专业的意见
Lindsay.
Hey. What's up?
嗨,怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么事
I just thought I'd, uh...
我就是想我应该,呃。。。
say hi.
来问声好
It's, you know, since we don't work
这个,你知道的,因为我们
side by side anymore,
不再一起工作开始
I thought that could be
我想这可能是
one of the reasons that...
其中一个原因。。。
I just thought it'd be good
我只是觉得工作时间
to check in with each other
互相关注一下
during the day.
会很好的
Good idea.
好主意
You know,
知道吗
I try to come in and connect,
我进来是找话说的
and you give back nothing, Lindsay.
而你一点也不配合,Lindsay
Can we talk about this at home?
我们能回家里谈这个吗?
But we don't talk at home.
但我们在家也不说话
By the time we get Bobby to bed and--
等你把小Bobby哄上♥床♥后就。。。
Dealing is the first thing
贩毒是第一件我比较擅长做的事
I was ever good at.
贩毒是第一件我比较擅长做的事
I never used.
我没有吸过毒
I never skimmed from the bosses.
我从不对老板瞒♥报♥
I made more money than any other corner.
我赚的钱比其他任何卖♥♥家都多
I was so good at it
我很在行
I started having problems.
但我开始遇到问题了
What kind of problems?
什么样的问题?
Competition problems.
竞争问题
Some of the other dealers got word
其他的一些卖♥♥家听说了
that I was making big numbers,
我的销量很大
so they started coming around
所以他们开始
giving me trouble.
找我的麻烦
So you thought your life was in danger?
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表