剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
然后我们就完成举证
BERLUTI: Are you all right?
你还好吧?
Do you think
你认为
I'm aberrant for living with my mother?
我和我妈妈住在一起真是不正常的吗?
Well...
呃。。。
it's not...
这。。。
typical for a 30-year-old man.
对于30岁的男人来说不太正常
If you don't mind my asking,
如果你不介意我问问的话
why do you still live at home?
你为什么还住在家里?
I'm hugely busy at work.
我工作很忙
It's not like I have a family
我还没有组建家庭
or a need for my own place yet.
也不需要自己的房♥子
Well, what about a need
那,你对自己独♥立♥的需求呢?
for your independence?
那,你对自己独♥立♥的需求呢?
I suppose I...
我想我。。。
still feel safe at home.
还是觉得在家安全
My parents were divorced
我的父母在我小时候离婚了
when I was young.
我的父母在我小时候离婚了
My mother,
我的妈妈
she fought all my battles.
她替我解决了我遇到的所有挑战
She may have undermined my self-esteem
这个过程中,她也许损害了我的自尊
in the process.
这个过程中,她也许损害了我的自尊
But I guess I've always felt,
但我想我一直觉得
I don't know, safe.
我说不好,安全吧
I'm gonna throw something out.
我打算抛出一些观点来
It's kind of wild, but...
这有点疯狂,但是。。。
What?
是什么?
Well, you've described your mother
呃,你描述过你的妈妈相当有控制力
as pretty controlling.
呃,你描述过你的妈妈相当有控制力
Is it possible your mother saw you
有没有可能是你妈妈看到
with these women,
你和那些女人在一起
and she killed them,
然后她杀了她们
because, I don't know,
因为,我说不好
she felt threatened or--
是她感到了威胁或者。。。
Jimmy, I never met these women.
Jimmy,我从来没遇到过那些女人
I was never with them. Okay.
- 我从来没跟她们在一起过
- 那好吧
RUSSELL: And even if I was with them,
况且即使我和她们在一起了
my mother, she is not capable
我的妈妈,她也没有
of committing murder.
实施谋杀的能力
Trust me. Like I said,
- 相信我
- 如我所说
it was a wild idea.
这是个疯狂的念头
Is she gonna go after her?
她会攻击她吗?
Sorry?
你说什么?
The DA is she planning
检察官是计划要攻击我妈妈吗?
to attack my mother?
检察官是计划要攻击我妈妈吗?
Probably.
很可能
MARSHA (over TV): We're not looking for a punishment.
我们不打算寻求惩治谁
We just want our daughter back.
我们只想要我们的女儿回家
We're appealing to your compassion
我们恳求你能有同情心和仁慈
and to your humanity.
我们恳求你能有同情心和仁慈
Please.
求你了
Please just bring her back.
求求你让她回家吧
DONNELL: Can you imagine?
你能想象有这样的事吗?
No.
不能
How long has she been gone?
她失踪多久了?
Did they say?
他们说了吗?
I didn't hear.
我没听到
This is when I go back to believing
此刻我重新要支持死刑了
in the death penalty.
此刻我重新要支持死刑了
Somebody snatches a child.
居然有人劫走了一个孩子
Yeah.
嗯
GAMBLE: Come on.
别这样
Don't stop on me now.
现在别死机
We just had you serviced.
我们刚修过的
Come on.
别呀
Damn it.
靠
WALSH: "Those who falsely accuse others
“那些诬告别人的人
deserve punishment themselves.
自己应该受到惩罚
And those who would vilify a person's mother,
还有那些诋毁别人母亲的人
don't attack the mother, dear Helen."
别攻击那个母亲,亲爱的Helen
My God.
天呀
Did you send it?
你发的信息吗?
Me?
我?
I'm in jail.
我在监狱里呀
Well, you made a few calls last night.
那好,你昨晚打了几个电♥话♥
A computer expert could use the phone lines
一个电脑专家可以用电♥话♥线发送信息的
to send a message.
一个电脑专家可以用电♥话♥线发送信息的
That's ridiculous, Eugene.
那是无稽之谈,Eugene
I'd have to know her address.
我总得知道她的地址呀
YOUNG: Well, you might have plucked it off
也许你是从我们的一些证据开示时的往来信件中摘取的
some of our discovery correspondence.
也许你是从我们的一些证据开示时的往来信件中摘取的
Look,
听着
this is a thinly veiled threat
这是对一名检察官的生命
on a DA's life, Russell.
露骨的威胁,Russell
That alone could get...
仅凭这个就能。。。
I didn't send it. Did mom?
- 不是我发的
- 是你妈妈做的吗?
Look, I don't know what's going on.
听着,我不知道怎么回事
Maybe the real killer's playing head games,
也许真正的凶手在玩脑筋急转弯
but I didn't send that.
但我没有发这个
And my mother wouldn't even know
而且我妈妈甚至都不知道
how to boot up a computer,
怎么启动一台电脑
much less hack into somebody else's.
更别说黑进别人的电脑里了
BERLUTI: It does seem suspicious, Russell.
这看起来确实可疑,Russell
Last night you asked me
昨晚你问过我
if Helen Gamble planned to attack
是否Helen Gamble计划
your mother on the stand.
在你妈妈作证时攻击她
You used that very word,
你就是用了这个词
attack.
攻击
A few hours later,
几个小时后
she gets a message using the word.
她得到一条含有这个词的信息
RUSSELL: I promise you
我向你保证
I had nothing to do with this.
我跟这事一点关系也没有
You want me to take a polygraph?
你想让我做测谎吗?
Wheel a machine in.
那就把测谎仪推进来吧
I have nothing to do with this.
我跟这事一点关系也没有
Tell them?
告诉他们?
Only that she's dead.
只说她死了
I'll go to prison.
我会进监狱的
Stanley, listen to me.
Stanley,听我说
I will not say who killed her.
我不会说谁杀了她
I will not even reveal where she is.
我甚至都不会说出她在哪儿
But these parents are suffering.
但她父母很痛苦
They should at least be notified
他们至少应该被告知
that their daughter is gone.
他们的女儿已经离世了
The agony of not knowing.
那是一无所知带来的揪心痛苦
Stanley,
you have a sickness.
你生了病
The reason you struggle with it so
你如此挣扎其中的原因
is because I think you are a man with compassion.
我认为是因为你是一个有同情心的人
It is inhumane to let these parents
让这对儿父母
go day after day after day
日复一日地不知真♥相♥
not knowing.
是残忍♥的
We will in no way implicate you.
我们决不会牵连到你
We won't help them find her or lead them to any evidence.
我们不会帮助他们找到她或者引导他们找到任何证据的
DOLE: Let us spare these people some pain, Stanley,
Stanley,让我们使他们减少一些痛苦吧
please.
拜托了
You can tell the parents, not the police.
你可以告诉那对儿家长,但不是警方
DOLE: Well, they'll just go to the police, anyway, Stanley.
好吧,无论如何,他们会去找警方的
It doesn't... You can tell the parents,
- 这没。。。
- 你只能告诉那对儿家长
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表