剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
是Bernice White
In fact, they arrested her 'cause of me, and--
实际上,他们逮捕她是因为我,而且。。。
Jimmy, can you just cut to the problem?
Jimmy,你能直入主题吗?
We're a little busy here.
我们挺忙的
Fine.
好吧
Bernice White confessed.
Bernice White招了
Excuse me?
你说什么?
They must have interrogated her half the night.
警方肯定是审她到半夜
I don't know, but she signed a written confession.
我不知道具体情况,但她签了一份书面陈述
For a crime she didn't commit?
可她并没有犯罪呀?
Yes.
是啊
Bobby, this is all my doing.
Bobby,这都是我造成的
I'd like to represent Bernice.
我想代理Bernice
How can you do that?
你怎么可以那样做?
You represent Melissa.
你是Melissa的律师
I won't violate any privilege.
我不会违反任何保密特权的
But, Jimmy, there's a conflict.
但是,Jimmy,这里存在利益冲突
It's in your client's best interest
让警♥察♥继续认为Bernice White是绑♥架♥者
for the police to continue thinking
让警♥察♥继续认为Bernice White是绑♥架♥者
Bernice White is the kidnapper.
对你的当事人是最有利的
And I'm not gonna do much
我不会过多地去改变警方的想法
to change their minds on that,
我不会过多地去改变警方的想法
but I can still help her beat it
但我还是能在不影响Melissa Halpern的情况下
without compromising Melissa Halpern.
帮助Bernice White打赢官司
That's crazy, Jimmy!
Jimmy,你真是疯了!
BERLUTI: I can't just sit
我不能坐视不管!
and do nothing here!
我不能坐视不管!
That woman's gonna go to prison
那女人会含冤入狱的!
for a crime she didn't commit!
那女人会含冤入狱的!
I put all of it in motion.
我要付诸行动了
I can't just--
我不能就这样。。。
if I promise not to do anything
如果我保证不做任何对Melissa Halpern不利的事呢?
against Melissa Halpern's interests?
如果我保证不做任何对Melissa Halpern不利的事呢?
You get her consent first.
你先要征得她的同意
She has to waive the conflict.
她必须要同意放弃利益冲突
Okay. Great.
- 好的
- 真行呀
And take Jamie with you.
带上Jamie
I want her there. Why?
- 我想让她参与此事
- 为什么?
DONNELL: Because you're seem a little nearsighted, Jimmy.
因为你似乎对这个问题的看法有些肤浅,Jimmy
I want back up. I don't--
- 我要给你找个后备
- 我不要。。。
DONNELL: You take Jamie with you.
带上Jamie
She confessed?
她招供了?
That's the good news.
这是个好消息
The bad is she says she doesn't know
坏消息是她说她不知道你的女儿在哪里
where your daughter is.
坏消息是她说她不知道你的女儿在哪里
Well, what did she do with her?
那么,她把她怎么样了?
She claims she doesn't remember.
她说她记不得了
Look, now that we have the confession,
听着,既然我们已经得到了供述
we've got some leverage
我们就有条件继续对她做工作
to work on her.
我们就有条件继续对她做工作
Sally, it's early.
Sally,现在还早
Give us some time.
给我们点时间吧
SALLY: I don't care if you make a deal, Helen.
我不关心你是否可以达成控辩交易,Helen
I don't care whether or not she goes to prison.
我也不关心她是否进监狱
I want to see my daughter.
我想要看到我的女儿
Represent her?
你当她的律师?
Bernice White? You have my word--
- Bernice White吗?
- 我向你保证。。。
It'll give me away.
那样会把我牵扯出来的
I promise you, it won't.
我向你保证,不会的
It'll have nothing to do with you.
对你不会有什么影响
I won't be saying I know who the real kidnapper is.
我不会说我知道谁是真正的绑♥架♥者的
I will be defending her straight
我只会为她辩护
as if you didn't exist.
就当你不存在
Why can't she just get another lawyer?
为什么不给她找个别的律师?
She could, but the reality is,
可以,但现实情况是
any other lawyer's gonna think she did it,
任何别的律师会认为她有罪
and the defense will reflect that.
这会对辩护造成影响
I want it to be me.
我想由我来做
And why is she here?
她来干什么?
Because as complicated as it is,
因为这个案子很复杂
we feel two attorneys...
我们觉得两个律师的话。。。
Here's my card.
这是我的名片
Look, she doesn't need your card.
别添乱了
Melissa, I know you don't want
Melissa,我知道你不想让Bernice White进监狱
Bernice White going to jail.
Melissa,我知道你不想让Bernice White进监狱
One of the reasons you came to me
你来找我的原因之一
was to spare some of her suffering.
就是为了减轻她的痛苦
I don't wanna be going to jail, either, Jimmy.
我也不想坐牢,Jimmy
I won't betray you in any way.
我决不会背叛你的
Hey, Mr. Berluti.
Berluti先生,你好
Hey, Joey.
你好,Joey
Still working on the will?
还在办遗赠的是吗?
And who's this?
这位是?
Oh, I'm Jamie Stringer.
哦,我是Jamie Stringer
I-- She works with us.
- 我。。。
- 她是我的同事
Why do I get the feeling
为什么我会觉得这事很秘密呀?
that there's this big secret?
为什么我会觉得这事很秘密呀?
There's no secret, sweetheart.
宝贝,没什么秘密
Grown-ups draft wills.
成年人起草遗嘱
It's just one of the boring things
这是他们不得不做的无聊事之一
they have to do.
这是他们不得不做的无聊事之一
Okay.
那好吧
A month, they're saying,
他们说,要一个月她才能看到孩子
before she can see him.
他们说,要一个月她才能看到孩子
I got to tell him tonight
我今晚不得不告诉他要到万圣节才能见到他母亲
he won't see his mother until Halloween.
我今晚不得不告诉他要到万圣节才能见到他母亲
Bobby, it's prison rules.
Bobby,这是监狱的规矩
Look, I don't have any jurisdiction
听着,对那件事我不仅没有管辖权
or even influence for that matter.
甚至都无法施加影响
There's got to be a string you can pull.
你总是有些办法的吧
Well, I don't have it.
呃,真没有
Look, your best option is to go to the court
听我说,你最好是去法庭申请
and ask that she be allowed
让她可以出席她的上诉审理
to attend her appeal.
让她可以出席她的上诉审理
We struck out there.
我们没申请成功
Come on, Helen.
帮帮忙吧,Helen
I'll try.
我会试试看的
(sighs) Thanks.
谢谢
You know,
你知道吧
you have a client,
你们有个当事人
Bernice White,
kidnapped a baby
16年前绑♥架♥了一个婴儿
16 years ago.
16年前绑♥架♥了一个婴儿
If she were to tell us
如果她告诉我们她把那个孩子怎么样了
what she did with that baby,
如果她告诉我们她把那个孩子怎么样了
I think the office could find a way
我想我们能找到办法让Lindsay看到你们的儿子
to let Lindsay visit with your son.
我想我们能找到办法让Lindsay看到你们的儿子
Playing one case off another--
拿一个案子要挟另一个。。。
GAMBLE: I'm not playing one case off of another.
我没有拿一个案子要挟另一个
You're in here looking for a special favor.
你现在是在要求破例给你提供方便
It's going to be hard for me to accomplish that
鉴于你们的事务所在州检的人缘不好
considering the disfavor your firm
我这样做会很为难的
is held in here.
我这样做会很为难的
All I'm saying is, if you were to do something
我说的是,如果你做点什么
to cultivate a little goodwill,
释放出些善意
it could help Lindsay.
那会对Lindsay有益的
I am not going to discuss
我不会去讨论另一个案子的
that other case.
我不会去讨论另一个案子的
I'm only here to discuss Lindsay,
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表