剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
which was practically every night.
几乎每晚都是如此
I was gonna take her away from him.
我本来想带她离开他
And he found out and came at her.
他发现了就向她扑来
And that is why she stabbed him,
所以她才捅死了他
in self-defense.
那是正当防卫
So where is she now?
那她现在在哪儿?
I don't know.
我不知道
She left me.
她离开了我
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等一下,等一下
TOM: We lived together for about eight months
我们用不同的身份
under separate identities.
一起住了大约八个月
Afterwards, she split.
后来,她和我分手了
Given she was convicted in Adrian's murder,
考虑到她在Adrian的谋杀案中被定罪
I don't--
我不。。。
I don't figure her to be coming back.
我不认为她会重新露面
Will you send my wife in now, please?
可以请你叫我太太进来吗?
I guess it's time I tell her.
我想我也该告诉她了
Do you believe him?
你信他的吗?
Actually, I do,
说实话,我信
as crazy as it sounds.
虽然听起来很离奇
They faked her death together?
他们合伙儿伪造了她的死亡?
So she could escape prison.
这样她就可以逃脱牢狱之灾了
The question is,
问题是
do we let him get on the stand and tell his story?
我们要让他当庭说出他的说法吗?
That is risky.
这太冒险了
WASHINGTON: But if we believed him,
但如果我们相信了他
so might the jury.
陪审团也可能会的
And at this point, we've got nothing to lose.
从这点来看,也不会有什么坏处
Why didn't he come forward with this before?
他之前为什么不主动说出这些?
WASHINGTON: Good question.
问得好
He probably figured nobody would swallow it.
他可能以为没人会信的
YOUNG: Which is maybe why you don't let him testify.
这也许就是你们不让他作证的原因
BERLUTI: Look, we got to get back, Eugene.
听着,我们得去出庭了,Eugene
What's this meeting about?
这次会议要谈什么?
It's about Bobby,
是关于Bobby的
or this firm without Bobby.
或者是关于这家没有Bobby的事务所
Whether he changes his mind or not,
不管他是不是改主意
right now, it seems made up,
现在,似乎是拿定主意了
which means we need to get used to life quickly
这就是说我们要尽快适应没有他的状况
around here without him.
这就是说我们要尽快适应没有他的状况
Ellenor and I have formed an ad hoc management committee.
Ellenor和我组成一个特别管理委员会
We will be deciding whether to accept or reject cases.
我们将决定是否受理案件
That's effective immediately. Wait a second.
- 此决定立即生效
- 等一下
Look, we can't do it by committee, Jimmy.
听着,我们不能按全员决定来做,Jimmy
And truth be told,
而且说实话
you're the biggest offender for taking dogs.
你是最能惹麻烦的
On a more positive note,
最后说个好消息吧
we've elected you to be a full partner.
我们推选你为正式合伙人
Who elected?
谁推选的?
YOUNG: Well, with my two votes and Ellenor's one,
呃,我的算两票,再加Ellenor的一票
we didn't need yours,
就不需要你再投了
though I'm sure you would've given it to us.
不过我相信你会支持我们的
Is this how you plan to run the ship, Eugene?
你就是这么打算做管理的吗,Eugene?
Here's the biggie,
还有件大事
if Bobby's gone,
如果Bobby走了
I say we get Lindsay back.
要我说我们应该把Lindsay请回来
Excuse me?
你说什么?
YOUNG: She wasn't leaving us
与其说是她离开我们
so much as she was him and-- Whoa!
- 还不如说她是要离开他。。。
- 胡说!
YOUNG: She has the best civil reputation of all of us.
她在我们所有人中声誉是最好的
If you bring her in, Bobby will never come back!
如果你让她回来,Bobby就永远不会回来了
We can't be held hostage
我们不能被押在Bobby中年危机上,Rebecca
by Bobby's mid-life meltdown, Rebecca.
我们不能被押在Bobby中年危机上,Rebecca
We have to be decisive now.
我们现在就要做出决定
And, yes,
还有,没错
this is how I plan to lead.
我就是打算这么领导这家事务所的
All those in favor of extending an offer to Lindsay.
所有那些赞成向Lindsay提出邀请的人请举手
Good.
很好
How hostile is that?
你这是得有多大的敌意呀
YOUNG: It's not hostile.
不存在敌意
You plan to invite my ex-wife in here?
你打算邀请我前妻回去吗?
You're not gonna be here, Bobby.
你不会回去了,Bobby
It shouldn't matter what we do.
我们做什么并不重要
DONNELL: What matters is getting a deliberate
重要的是在人痛苦的时候
slap in the face when somebody's--
还被人故意抽了一大嘴巴。。。
Try a punch in the gut. That's what you did.
给心窝上来一拳是吧,你就是那么干的
I made a decision.
我是做了一个抉择
YOUNG: So did I.
我也是
In the best interest of this firm.
为了这家事务所的最大利益
When's the last time you did that?
你上次那样做是什么时候?
When's the last time you did that?
你上次那样做是什么时候?
You need to move on, Bobby,
你需要向前看,Bobby
well, so do we.
我们也是
And if you really do care about our future,
如果你真的关心我们的未来
you better hope to God we get Lindsay
你最好向上帝祈祷我们能让Lindsay
because she's the best available lawyer out there.
因为她是可以找到的最好的律师
Yeah, walk out, just keep walking out doors.
好呀,走吧,只管走吧
This is the thanks I get
你就是这么感谢我
for giving the firm to you?
把这家事务所交给你的吗?
YOUNG: Thanks for what, for leaving?
感谢你什么,感谢你离开吗?
All right. That's enough!
好了,够了!
Ten years...
十年来。。。
I put in this firm with you, by your side,
我全身心地投入,和你一起,在你身边
and not just to build a practice of law, ten years.
不仅仅是为了建立一个事务所,十年呀
Thanks for nothing.
谢你个屁!
I have way, way too many changes going on right now
我现在遇到太多的变化了
to even consider this.
没法考虑这件事
I'm flattered but--
我很荣幸,但是。。。
Might you consider it
在将来你会考虑一下吗?
down the road some?
在将来你会考虑一下吗?
FRUTT: We're serious about developing
Lindsay,我们对开展民事业务
our civil practice here, Lindsay.
的态度是很认真的
We'd like you to do it.
我们想要你来做这些
If I were to even entertain the idea,
如果我能接受这个主意
Claire comes with me.
Claire和我一起来
We'd love to have her.
我们很想得到她
Well, like I said, I can't think
呃,我刚才说了,我现在无法
about any more change right now,
再考虑更多的变化了
but...
但是。。。
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah. I, um...
嗯,我,呃。。。
I feel a little adrift.
我有些恍然
I guess the idea of coming home.
我猜是这种要回家的想法
I, um...
我,呃。。。
YOUNG: Then do that, Lindsay.
那就做吧,Lindsay
Come back home.
回家来
I got to go, okay?
我得走了,好吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
We knew about the break-ins in the neighborhood.
我们知道附近有人闯入民宅
We wanted it to seem
我们想让这事看起来
like she had surprised the burglar,
像是她突然发现了窃贼
he'd killed her
于是窃贼杀了她并藏尸
and hid the body.
于是窃贼杀了她并藏尸
What about all the blood?
那血怎么解释?
Rachel used to work as a nurse.
Rachel以前当过护士
She'd taken blood many times.
她抽了很多次血
We wanted it to look good,
我们希望做得逼真
so she started taking vials of her own blood
所以她开始抽自己的血
for a couple of weeks.
花了几个星期
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表