剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
但到最后
I just can't go to work
我就是再也不能
across the street anymore.
穿过马路去上班了
I need...
我需要。。。
to be...
变成。。。
alone,
一个人
taking cases I wanna take.
接我想接的案子
I love each and every one of you.
我喜欢你们每一个人
Eugene,
Ellenor,
Jimmy,
you are my best friends.
你们是我最好的朋友
Rebecca, I won't even begin to describe
Rebecca,我甚至无法描述
how I feel about you,
我对你的感觉
and I don't think I have to.
但我想我无需如此
Lucy,
you've been like a daughter.
你就像我的女儿
An obnoxious one.
惹人讨厌的那个
And, Jamie, I'm only at the beginning
还有,Jamie,我才刚开始了解你
of getting to know you,
还有,Jamie,我才刚开始了解你
but...
但是。。。
I gotta go.
我得离开了
I wish I could offer a more satisfactory answer than--
我希望我能给出一个更让人满意的答复。。。
I've been...
我最近一直。。。
very destructive lately,
很有破坏性
breaking free of my marriage
也许我真正想要的就是挣脱
when what maybe I really wanted
也许我真正想要的就是挣脱
was to just break free.
但我却挣脱了我的婚姻
But some days you wake up,
但有时你早上醒来
and you just know.
就突然意识到
It's time.
是时候了
I gotta go.
我得离开了
Love you.
我爱你们
I just, uh...
我只是,呃。。。
Love you, too, man.
我也爱你,伙计
What's going on?
发生什么事?
Kenneth asked me to be here
Kenneth要我来
because he's unable to talk.
是因为他不能说话了
What do you mean "he's unable to talk"?
“他不能说话了”是什么意思?
He's too upset.
他气糊涂了
Last night, he received in the mail this bottle
昨晚,他在邮件里收到了这个瓶子
with an anonymous note
里面有封匿名信
asking him to run it for prints,
要求我们查验指纹
which he did.
我们查了
We lifted three fresh prints
我们提取了三个新指纹
belonging to Rachel Rosenblum.
是Rachel Rosenblum的
As you can see,
如你所见
this is a fairly new bottle,
这是一个相当新的瓶子
which means, at least as of three months ago,
也就是说,至少三个月前
the supposed victim
所谓的受害者
was alive.
还活着
Accordingly, the prosecution has no choice
因此,检方别无选择
but to dismiss the complaint.
只有撤回起诉
Now, I've tried to tell Kenneth
现在,我试着劝告Kenneth
this is a good thing.
这是件好事
A terrible miscarriage of justice
一次严重的司法误判
has been avoided but--
被避免了,但是。。。
well, he refuses to see it that way.
他拒绝从这个角度看问题
In any event,
无论如何
your client is off the hook.
你们的当事人脱离困境了
Now, he will face charges
现在,因伪造这个女人的死亡
of obstruction of justice
他将面临着
for faking this woman's death.
妨碍司法公正指控
It's over?
完事了?
On the murder charge.
是指一级谋杀指控
On the other,
其他的
they'll prosecute.
检方会起诉的
Well, did they say how much time I'd get?
噢,他们说要判我多长时间了吗?
No. Faking a person's death,
没说,伪造某人的死亡
I'd have to look it up.
我得去查一下
You might make bail.
你能得到保释
I can't believe she sent it in.
我不敢相信她寄了这个东西
I--I can't believe it.
我。。。我简直不敢相信
WASHINGTON: I don't think she did.
我不认为是她寄的
But, hey, let's ask her.
但是,嘿,我们问问她好了
Did you send it in, Rachel?
你是寄的吗,Rachel?
I detected the resemblance right away
我马上就发现了相似之处
but thought men just fall for a certain look.
但我以为是男人只钟情于某个特定的外表
It's not surprising you should look a little
所以你看起来有点像他最后的爱人并不奇怪
like his last love.
所以你看起来有点像他最后的爱人并不奇怪
But then
但是随后
I started to look closer.
我开始仔细端详
Lose some weight,
减点肥
plastic surgery,
整容手术
new nose, new hair
新整的鼻子,新头发
but most of it's still there.
但大部分都还在
What are you talking about?
不知道你在说什么?
Meet Rachel Rosenblum, Jimmy.
Jimmy,来认识一下Rachel Rosenblum吧
The reason Tom didn't want to give her up.
汤姆不想放弃她的原因
She's the mother of his child.
她是他孩子的母亲
I sent the bottle in.
是我寄的瓶子
You drank out of it yesterday.
你昨天喝过的
That is privilege.
这属于保密特权
You're my lawyer.
你是我的律师
I'm his lawyer, not yours.
我是他的律师,不是你的
You're Rachel?
你是Rachel?
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办?
Enough of this does fall within his privilege.
这些足以归入他的保密特权范畴了
Your secret's safe.
你(作为妻子)的秘密是安全的
You, on the other hand, might not be.
而你,从另一方面讲,你可能就不行了
Your wife kills husbands
你的妻子杀了她的丈夫
but you knew that.
但你是知道的
Everyone said you left hours ago.
大家都说你几个小时前就走了
I wanted to...
我想。。。。
do this alone.
自己一个人做这些
Go for a drink?
去喝一杯?
Bobby,
you basically now have...
你现在基本上。。。
nowhere to call home.
是无以为家
And maybe that's what you want,
也许这就是你想要的
but before you adjourn to your...
但在你去你那空旷巨大的
big, empty world,
轻松世界之前。。。
let me buy you a drink.
我请你喝一杯
I'll wait outside.
我在外面等
I take it you won.
我当你是赢了吧
This is good. DOLE: Good?
- 这很不错呀
- 不错?
I didn't go to law school to put drug dealers
我上法学院不是为了把毒贩
back on the street.
放归社区
The criminal practice
刑事案件业务
helps us to pay the rent and allows us to--
帮我们付房♥租,让我们。。。
Rent! We're late with the rent.
房♥租!我们拖欠房♥租了
We don't even have a conference table.
我们连会议桌都没有
We'll never build civil.
我们永远不会做民事案件
The last blue-chip I brought in tripped over a box.
我最后一次带来的蓝筹股客户被这破箱子绊倒了
And now he's suing us. This is a dump.
现在他要起诉我们。真是个垃圾堆
You don't think I want us in one of those high-rise buildings?
你觉得我不想让我们住在那些高楼里吗?
We'll get there,
我们会到那一步的
five years from now, nice lobby,
五年后,漂亮的大厅
spacious offices.
宽敞的办公室
Come on. That's gonna be us.
来吧。那就是我们
DONNELL: I'm shutting down the practice.
我要关掉这家事务所
Get your resumes out there. I'll try to string out
各自去找地方吧,我会尽量拖上
three more weeks. WASHINGTON: That's fine.
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表