剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
Yes, really.
是的,真是这样的
And from what I've heard, and, admittedly,
据我所知,诚然,我只听了他的说法
I have only heard his side,
据我所知,诚然,我只听了他的说法
you've pushed him to the place he is in.
你把他推到他现在的处境中
You've shut him out.
你把他拒之门外
The company he sought with me,
他邀我陪他
and, yes, the need for the kiss,
还有,没错,接吻的需求
it came from loneliness.
都是来自于孤独
And you really need to examine
你真的要反思一下
your own role in that.
你在这件事中的角色
I so enjoy being lectured to by the woman--
这真是太受用了,被一个女人说教,而她。。。
Hey, you came here, so--
喂,是你来找我的,所以。。。
How dare you presume
你怎么敢妄想
to tell me how to be a better wife?
来教导我如何做一个好妻子?
I didn't do that.
我不是这样做
DOLE: Yes, you did.
不,你做了
Forgive me for being so naive
我这么天真的认为
thinking communication is built on trust,
沟通要建立在信任之上
believing that for intimacy,
相信为了亲密首先需要诚实
you first need honesty.
相信为了亲密首先需要诚实
Now who's lecturing?
现在是谁在说教?
Here's a little advice from me.
这是我的一点建议
Not quite as eloquent but for what it's worth,
表达得不够生动华丽但却很有价值
keep away from my husband.
离我丈夫远点
REPORTER: Right now, I'm standing about 60 feet
此刻,我就站在
outside of the room where Mr. Moonves
离Moonves先生被扣押的房♥间外
is being held captive.
60英尺的地方
It is still-- You have to leave.
- 仍然。。。
- 你得离开了
Uh, as you can see, the situation
呃,正如你所见,这里的
is very tense here.
情况很紧张
I am being jostled
我被人推搡着
and escorted out of here...
带离这里。。。
GAMBLE: How did she even get in there?
她是怎么进去的?
She first abducted the guy from room service.
她先是劫持了客房♥服务部的一个人
They found him duct-taped in a laundry hamper.
他们在洗衣篮里发现了他
Do we think this room
我们认为这个房♥间
is really wired with munitions?
真的连上炸♥药♥了吗?
Her I.Q. is off the charts.
她的智商就不用说了
She's no dummy.
她又不傻
(sighs) And she can transmit the video?
她能传送视频吗?
So she says.
她是这么说的
Anyway, it's FBI jurisdiction now.
不管怎样,现在是联邦调查局的管辖权
We're out.
我们管不了
BERLUTI: You can't get away with this.
这事你无法逃脱罪责的
CHAPMAN: I'm not looking to get away with it.
我不打算逃脱罪责
Diminished capacity.
按行为能力不足定罪
I'll do my three years.
我将服刑三年
Eight if Les goes boom.
如果Les被轰掉了,也就八年
Either way, for $4 million.
不管是哪种,为四百万值了
BERLUTI: You really think
你真以为你能看到一个钢镚儿吗?
you'll see a nickel?
你真以为你能看到一个钢镚儿吗?
We have son of Sam Laws.
我们有son of Sam法律
(指的是旨在防止罪犯从其罪行的宣传中获利的法律)
That money-- CHAPMAN: Goes to Switzerland,
- 那些钱。。。
- 转到瑞士
remember?
忘了吗?
Possession, Jimmy.
占有,Jimmy
Possession, nine-tenths of the law.
占有就等于十分之九的法律
(这是一个法律术语,在财产纠纷中,如果没有
明确和有说服力的相反证词或文件,实际保管财产
的人被推定为合法所有人)
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗?
Les didn't eat his waffle.
Les没吃他那份儿华夫饼
BERLUTI: Be reasonable.
理智点
They're never gonna pay you that money.
他们绝对不会给你钱的
You know what I love about you?
你知道我喜欢你哪一点吗?
Your eternal optimism.
你永远是乐观的
Here you have a client who's hijacked
你有个当事人劫持了
a network president,
一家广播公♥司♥总裁
kidnapped you, wired a hotel room
还绑♥架♥了你,在酒店房♥间
to blow up, and still
连上炸♥药♥,而你
you ask her to be reasonable.
还要她理智一些
You are too cute!
你真是太可爱了!
Isn't he cute?
他可爱不?
This actually isn't the first time
这其实不是第一次
a kidnapper has bargained for airtime.
一个绑匪就在媒体上播出而开价了
If you remember Waco,
如果你们还记得韦科惨案
the Federal Government actually encouraged the media
联邦政♥府♥实际上鼓励媒体
to broadcast the messages of David Koresh
播报David Koresh的信息
in exchange for the release of hostages.
以换取人♥质♥的释放
The government also encouraged the print media
政♥府♥还鼓励报纸媒体
to publish the Unabomber's manifesto.
发布大学航♥空♥炸♥弹♥客的宣言
(Unabomber是Kaczynski的绰号♥,
他于1978年至1995年间,邮寄或亲手递送了
一系列越来越复杂的炸♥弹♥,累计炸死3人,炸伤23人。)
But in those situations,
但在那些情况下
the criminal was demanding airtime.
罪犯只是要求在媒体上播出
In this case, Ms. Chapman
但现在,Chapman女士
is basically selling it.
根本上是在出♥售♥转播
DONNELL: We represented her
我们在一些
in some commitment proceedings.
医疗监护程序中做过她的律师
SMOLLER: When's the last time
你们最后一次
you had contact with her?
和她联♥系♥是什么时候?
DONNELL: Over three years ago.
三年多前了
And Mr. Berluti was always the Attorney?
Berluti先生一直是她的律师吗?
He and Ellenor Frutt.
他和Ellenor Frutt
SMOLLER: Can we speak to Ms. Frutt?
我可以和Frutt女士谈谈吗?
Of course.
当然可以
Ellenor.
Your firm's involved in this?
你的事务所卷进此事了?
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛?
I tried you on the phone,
我试着给你打过电♥话♥
but your assistant said
但是你的助手说
you'd moved to Czechoslovakia.
你搬到捷克斯洛伐克了
Rebecca made me.
Rebecca让我这么说的
Come on.
来吧
You're coming to my office--
你来我办公室。。。
She came to mine.
她来找我了
What? BARKER: Lindsay,
- 什么?
- Lindsay
she stormed into my office, had a few choice French words
她冲进我的办公室,说了一些脏话
to say, and then she left.
然后就走了
I've been trying to get you on the phone,
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
but Lucy wouldn't give me your number in Prague.
但Lucy不愿给我你在布拉格的电♥话♥
She came to your office?
她到你办公室了?
Bobby, far be it from me to give advice--
Bobby,我不是想劝说。。。
I tried that an hour ago--
那些我一小时前尝试过的。。。
DONNELL: I'll take care of it.
我会处理的
Listen, if you are as serious about your marriage
听着,如果你对你的婚姻如你所宣称的
as you claim to be,
那样认真的话
you need to get back into therapy now.
你现在需要恢复心理治疗
We'd like you to advise her
我们要你们通知她
that the money's been wired already.
钱已经汇过去了
We can't do that.
我们不能那样做
Why not?
为什么不?
Because the money hasn't been wired.
因为钱还没汇过去
We have an obligation to be honest with our client.
我们有义务对当事人诚实
Crime-fraud exception.
犯罪欺诈例外
You can legally-- I don't think so.
- 你能合法地。。。
- 我可不这么看
You can legally withhold information, Counsel.
你能合法地隐瞒信息,律师
But we can't lie.
但我们不能撒谎
SMOLLER: She's got a cannon pointed at a man.
她用火炮对着一个男人
You can surely make--
你一定能。。。
FRUTT: Exactly.
一点没错
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表