剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
得卖♥♥掉一些车
Okay, what time do we have?
好的,我们有多少时间?
Ten minutes.
十分钟
Hi, I'm Grace Chapman.
嗨,我是Grace Chapman
Welcome to "Les is More"
欢迎来到“Les还再”
or "Les is No More,"
或者“Les不再”节目
depending on luck,
靠运气
the gods, and, well, me.
上帝,还有,我
I'm the one with the killer smile.
我是那个带着杀手微笑的人
What if she's lying?
如果她在撒谎呢?
What if she does plan to blow everything up?
如果她真的打算把一切都炸掉呢?
CHAPMAN: The question I know most of you have--
我知道你们大多数人都有这个问题。。。
is this a hate thing
这是跟仇恨有关
or a sexual thing?
或者很性有关?
Maybe I'm secretly in love
也许我暗恋
with this handsome man.
这个帅哥
Maybe I'm just a praying mantis.
也许我只是一只螳螂
Know how most reality shows
知道有多少真人秀是
always drag things out?
强迫别人说出真♥相♥的吗?
Don't you just hate that?
你们不感到厌恶吗?
Oh, my God.
噢,我的天
Or there's a big gap
或者所有的行动
between all the action.
都有很大的差距
I can't take this.
我受不了了
This isn't real.
这不是真的
I can't watch.
我看不下去
You'll remember that Koresh
你会记得Koresh
was granted radio airtime,
获得无线电广播时段
but no prime-time broadcast has ever...
但不是黄金时段。。。
I just pissed my pants.
我只是尿裤子了
WOMAN: Yesterday, the Timothy McVeigh's
昨天,Timothy McVeigh
(Timothy McVeigh,1995年制♥造♥了俄克拉荷马城爆♥炸♥案)
of the world were vying
正在争夺《时代》和《新闻周刊》的封面
for the covers of Time and Newsweek.
正在争夺《时代》和《新闻周刊》的封面
Today, the police...
今天,警方。。。
One has to question the networks' complicity.
人们不得不质疑广播公♥司♥的共谋行为
They've essentially been saying,
他们一直在说
"Want to act like an idiot?
“想表现得像个白♥痴♥吗?
We'll put you on TV."
我们会让你上电视的。”
Oh, dear.
噢,亲爱的
I'm down to my last shot.
已经到最后一炮了
Camera C, Jimmy.
切到C镜头,Jimmy
Before I fire my last shot,
在我开放最后一炮之前
I would like to talk to all of you at home,
我想和你们这些在家里收看节目的
my audience.
观众们谈谈
My beloved consumers,
我亲爱的用户们
why are you watching?
你们为什么要看这个节目?
Is it the spectacle?
是因为它奇异吗?
Is it the thought of seeing the big
还是想看看大人物
and the powerful brought down?
或者强权被击倒?
Perhaps it's fun to...
也许这很有趣。。。
simply look at me and say,
看着我说
"Isn't she pathetic?
“她不是很可怜吗?
A train wreck with nice tits."
一个有漂亮胸脯的惹祸精”
Do you delight in seeing others demeaned
你喜欢看到别人失去尊严
so that you can feel better, then?
而使你们感觉良好吗?
Maybe it makes you feel intelligent
也许看到愚蠢的表现
to see stupidity showcased.
会让你们觉得自己挺聪明
My question is,
我的问题是
do you just keep coming
你们一直是
to the trough to drink
不管这些媒体
no matter what these people put in it?
告诉你们什么,你们都相信吗?
Do you feel...
你们觉得。。。
at all responsible?
负有责任吗?
Well, enough of these idle questions.
好吧,这些无聊的问题够多了
We're not here to think, are we?
我们不是来思考问题的,对吧?
Let's get back to the entertainment.
我们回到娱乐上吧
But I do...
但我真的。。。
want to thank you,
想谢谢你们
my dear audience,
我亲爱的观众们
after all, without you,
毕竟,没有你们的话
I wouldn't be here.
我也不会在这儿
This one's for you.
这是为你们放的一炮
It still on?
还在播吗?
It just went black.
就是黑屏了
I think she blew up the viewers.
我想她是把观众给轰掉了
And Jimmy?
Jimmy呢?
DONNELL: He should be released.
他应该被释放的
Let's hope.
希望如此吧
So...
那么。。。
Lindsay...
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know--
我知道。。。
I know how it must sound
我知道当我说出来的时候
when I say what happened with.
听上去会是怎么样的
Whether you love me...
无论你是不是爱我。。。
or not,
无论你是不是爱我。。。
I still love you.
我还是爱你的
That's the only thing I do know...
这是我此刻唯一意识到的。。。
at the moment.
这是我此刻唯一意识到的。。。
Well, what I know,
我所知道的是
therapist tells us
心理治疗师告诉我们
say what you feel, not what you know.
要说出你的感觉,而不是你的认知
What I feel is anger...
我的感觉是愤怒。。。
and hatred.
还有仇恨
I mean, I'll be honest,
我的意思是,说实话
I hate you...
我恨你。。。
at the moment.
此刻
What I know,
我认识到的是
you're the father of my child,
你是我孩子的父亲
you're my husband,
你是我的丈夫
and, uh...
还有,呃。。。
I love you.
我爱你
But I no longer know you.
但是我不再了解你了
Beyond that,
除此之外
and don't trust you.
我也不再信任你了
I've taken Bobby Jr. to my parents.
我把小Bobby带到我父母那儿了
He and I will be living there
再找到倍的住处前
until we find another place.
他和我住在那儿
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I'm leaving you.
我要离开你
We're done.
我们结束了
Lindsay, you can't just--
Lindsay,你不能就这样。。。
you can't.
你不能
It's what you wanted.
这是你所希望的
You win, Bobby.
你赢了,Bobby
We've just been informed Mr. Moonves
我们刚刚得知Moonves先生
has been escorted out.
已经被护送出来了
He is safe and relieved,
他很安全,感到宽慰
though unhappy about lifting
尽管他对于抬高了竞争对手NBC
rival NBC's ratings during sweeps.
的收视率而不开心
Ms. Chapman has been taken into custody.
Chapman女士已经被拘押
Her attorney, James Berluti, is also unharmed
她的律师,James Berluti,也没有受伤
and relieved the ordeal ended without incident.
对这次磨难得以安然收场感到宽慰
Next up tonight, dramatic footage
今晚接下来是,戏剧性的镜头
of a high-speed chase that turns deadly
当司机驶入州际公路
when the driver enters the Interstate...
在高速追逐中导致致命的。。。
DONNELL: Next on The Practice...
下集预告未作翻译。。。
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表