剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
Are you serious?
你当真这么想?
You have sacrificed everything for this woman.
你为这个女人牺牲了一切
Marcie, could you excuse us again?
Marcie,你能再回避一下吗?
Marcie, please.
Marcie,拜托你了
I need to have a conversation with my client.
我需要和我的当事人谈谈
You know where she is, don't you?
你知道她在哪儿,是吗?
No.
不知道
How can you sit quiet? You're about--
你怎么能就这么安静地坐着?你就要。。。
TOM: Because I love her!
因为我爱她!
I'm sorry. I know it's sick, but I do.
对不起,我知道这有些病态,但我就是这样
I still love her, and she still...
我还爱着她,她也还。。。
She still what?
她还什么?
She still loves you?
她还爱着你?
Are you two still together?
你们两个还在一起?
No. Look,
- 不
- 听着
all we need is evidence she's alive.
我们只要证明她还活着
She doesn't need to come forward.
她不需要露面
If the police become convinced
如果警方相信
that she is alive,
她还活着
they will hunt her down.
他们会抓到她的
And I won't let her--
而我不想使她。。。
this is privilege.
这是属于保密特权内的谈话
You can't tell Marcie any of this.
你一点也不能告诉Marcie
BERLUTI: Tom, if Rachel loves you as you say--
Tom,如果Rachel如果所说的也爱你。。。
TOM: Jimmy!
I will not let her come forward.
我不会让她露面的
I'm so incredibly sorry.
我非常抱歉
I know how difficult this must be for you.
我知道这对你来说有多难
And my coming to you screaming about money or--
我来找你冲着你喊那些有关钱什么的。。。
it was just out of line, and I apologize.
那太过分了,我道歉
That having been said,
已经说过了
do not walk out on these people
Bobby,不要什么都不说
without talking to them, Bobby.
就离开这些人
They love you.
他们喜欢你
This practice first,
从根本上说
fundamentally,
这家事务所
always is you.
一直是你的
STRINGER: I guess I just don't get
我想我只是不明白
the depth of your hurt here.
你在这事上受伤的程度
I mean,
我是说
he's quitting a job,
他辞职了
not a friendship.
又不是友谊的终结
Our relationship was the job.
我们的关系就是工作
If you really believed that,
如果你真的这么认为
you wouldn't feel so betrayed.
你就不会感到被背叛了
I've been seeing the man almost every day
我成年之后几乎每天都要看见这个人,Jamie
for my entire adult life, Jamie.
我成年之后几乎每天都要看见这个人,Jamie
When he leaves, we won't be seeing each other.
当他离开的时候,我们就不会见面了
I mean, we'll talk a good game,
我是说,我们会夸下海口
"Let's get together. Let's grab a beer."
“我们要常在一起,我们去喝啤酒吧”
But that won't happen.
但这些都不会发生的
It'll be over.
都会结束的
STRINGER: Have you ever wondered if you're able
你有没有想过你是否能
to sustain a relationship
在工作之外保持
outside of work?
一种的稳定的情感关系?
I mean maybe Bobby won't be much good at it.
我是指也许Bobby这方面并不是最合适的
He failed with Lindsay,
他和Lindsay都出问题了
but...
但是。。。
I think it's your track record
我觉得是你的经历
that scares you so.
使你害怕这样
I'm able to have a relationship outside of work.
我能在工作之外保持一种情感关系
Really?
是吗?
When's the last time?
最近一次是什么时候的事?
I believe I'm having one now.
我相信我现在就有一个
Well, I can't be sure,
哦,我可说不好
but I think...
但是我觉得。。。
you actually just said something nice.
你刚才确实是说了些让人爱听的话
Nice.
很好
I'm capable of that, too.
我也有能力做到
I'll believe that
我要看到些行动
when I see it.
才会相信
How was that?
感觉怎么样?
It's a start.
只是个开始
BERLUTI: You gotta help me make sense of this, Tom.
你得让我弄明白才行,Tom
You could spend the rest of your life
你可能一辈子都要
in prison.
呆在监狱里
I love her, Jimmy.
我爱她,Jimmy
Don't get me wrong, I love Marcie, too.
别误会我,我也爱Marcie
We have a-- we have a nice family.
我们有一个。。。我们有一个美好的家庭
Yes.
是啊
You have a daughter
你有个女儿
who needs to grow up with a father.
她需要有个爸爸带她长大
If Rachel could just reveal
如果Rachel只是透露出
she's alive without--
她还活着。。。
She has a murder conviction
她背着一起已被定罪的谋杀罪名
hanging over her.
她背着一起已被定罪的谋杀罪名
They'd find her. BERLUTI: Not necessarily.
- 他们会找到她
- 那不一定
I said no, Jimmy, and I mean no.
我说了不,Jimmy
I am willing to go down for her.
我愿意为她付出代价
And if you can't understand
如果你不能理解
how a person could love somebody enough to do that,
一个人爱另一个人可以到这样做的程度的话
well, that's just too bad for you, I guess.
嗯,我想那对你来说太糟了
Did he say what this one was about?
他说了这是怎么回事吗?
I didn't question him.
我没问他。
FRUTT: Because you were just happy to be invited.
因为你很高兴被邀请
Exactly.
一点没错
What's he doing?
他在干什么?
He's closing. Oh.
他在练习结案陈词
thanks for coming in here again.
谢谢大家再次能来
Eugene, Lindsay,
Eugene, Lindsay
I guess everybody feels
我想大家每个人都觉得
I owe an explanation.
我欠一个解释
But it presumes I have one
但是假如我有一个
when...
当。。。
all I can tell you is I basically grew up
我只能告诉你们的是,我基本上是
in a big firm.
在一家大事务所成长起来的
You all know this.
这你们都知道
My dad was a custodian
我父亲是一家
in one of those blue-chip offices
蓝筹机构的物业管♥理♥员♥
across the street.
就在街对面
And I wanted to be like those lawyers.
而我想成为他们那样的律师
And all the while, I...
一直以来,我。。。
hated them
讨厌他们
for the way they treated my father.
因为他们对待我父亲的态度
And I suppose I've been caught in that paradox.
我想我已经陷入了这个悖论
Wanting to become...
想成为。。。
the monster...
我所讨厌的
I hated.
怪物。。。
Started off solo, just me
一开始就我一个人
with Rebecca as my assistant,
Rebecca是我的助理
vowing...
立志要。。。
to myself to make my firm
让我的事务所
into the one across the street.
跻身于街对面那些家中
And to a large extent,
在很大程度上
I've done that.
我做到了
I work with a group,
我和一群
the finest...
一群我能想象到的
group of lawyers...
最优秀的。。。
I could ever imagine.
律师一起工作
But at the end of the day,
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表