剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay.
好了
The search seems to be bogus.
警方的检查是违规的
She was pulled over for rolling through a stop sign.
她是因为溜车越过了停止标志线而被拦下的
How much pot?
多少毒品?
An ounce.
一盎司
FRUTT: She wasn't under the influence?
她是吸毒后驾车吗?
STRINGER: No. Totally sober.
不,她完全清醒
Who's sitting, do you know?
是哪个法官,你知道吗?
I think Judge Brenford. Why?
我想是Brenford法官吧,为什么问这个?
Brenford?
Brenford法官吗?
You're home.
那你踏实了
I'm sorry?
你说什么?
Brenford is the flirting judge,
Brenford是个调情的法官
and you've got blond hair.
而你有一头金发
Forget it.
别想了
This case is as good as kicked.
这案子几乎就算撤案了
What do you mean, "The flirting judge"?
你说“调情的法官”是什么意思?
All you have to do
你要做的就是
is smile at him.
冲他微笑
Big smile.
甜甜的微笑
Over the top.
夸张一些的
If he thinks you think he's cute,
如果他认为你觉得他很帅
he'll suppress on the spot.
他会当即排除警方的搜查证据的
What? No, he's right.
- 啥?
- 不,他说的对
I've had six cases
我有六个案子
kicked on smiles alone.
只靠微笑就撤案了
I mean, with Lindsay, pfft,
我是说,如果是Lindsay,切
he doesn't even wait for the facts with her.
他甚至都不等她陈述完
Can you flirt?
你能调情吗?
Can I flirt?
我能调情吗?
Like, with every professor I ever had,
呵,我跟每个教过我的教授都调过情
thank you.
不劳你费心
Like I said, you're home.
那就如我说过的,你踏实了
Can I flirt?
居然问我能调情吗?
That was genius.
你真叫有才
That was mean.
那叫下作
It was a buy-bust operation.
这是一次钓鱼执法行动
Detective Bowers was posing as a seller.
Bowers警探假扮卖♥♥家
Detective Bowers was your partner?
Bowers警探是你的搭档吗?
SLEZAK: Yes. Our goal here
对,我们的目的
was to arrest the defendant,
是为了逮捕被告
then cut a deal for information
然后与其达成交易
on other drug sources.
获取其他毒品来源的信息
Detective, would you describe what happened?
警探,你能说一下事发经过吗?
SLEZAK: The operation was in an alley
这次行动是在两栋废弃建筑之间
between two abandoned buildings.
的一条小巷里进行的
I manned an observation post
我在其中一栋楼的屋顶上
on the roof of one of the buildings,
安排了一个观察哨
and we had unmarked cars
在小巷的两端
at either end of the alley.
我们分别安排了没有警用标志的车
And?
然后呢?
SLEZAK: I saw the defendant,
我看到了被告
Earl Johnson,
Earl Johnson
go into the alley and walk up to Eddie.
进入小巷并走向Eddie
A minute later, I heard a shot.
一分钟后,我听到了枪声
By the time I got to him, Eddie was dead.
当我找到他时,Eddie已经死了
The defendant started to run.
被告开始逃跑
I pulled my weapon, went in pursuit,
我拔出枪继续追击
and eventually apprehended him.
最终我抓到了他
You never actually saw what happened?
你从没确切地看到事发经过吧?
They were standing in the bay
他们站在一扇卷起的车♥库♥门的隔间里
of a roll-up garage door.
他们站在一扇卷起的车♥库♥门的隔间里
It was dark.
天很黑
You didn't see it? No.
- 你没看到是吧?
- 没有
DONNELL: And you couldn't hear either?
你也听不到他们说什么吧?
SLEZAK: We don't wire undercover officers
在这种情况下,我们不给卧底警官戴窃听器
in cases like this.
在这种情况下,我们不给卧底警官戴窃听器
DONNELL: So, if there had been a fight for the gun,
那么说,如果发生了抢夺枪♥支♥的争斗
you wouldn't know?
你也不会知道吧?
SLEZAK: If there'd been a fight for the gun,
如果那儿发生了抢夺枪♥支♥的争斗
your client would be dead.
你的当事人估计就完蛋了
DONNELL: Would you say Detective Bowers
你是说Bowers警探
was an aggressive officer?
是个好斗的警官吗?
SLEZAK: I would say he was an excellent officer.
我说的是他是一个出色的警官
Move to strike, non-responsive. Sustained.
- 所答非所问,请求排除证词
- 准许
SLEZAK: I wouldn't say he was overly aggressive, no.
不,我要说他并不过于好斗
DONNELL: But he'd fight with suspects?
但他会和嫌犯打斗吗?
SLEZAK: Yes. He'd use his fists
会的,他用的是拳头
instead of his gun,
而不是用他的枪
which probably saved lives.
这可能救了些人的命
But some suspects complained
但是一些嫌犯投诉
that he used excessive physical force.
他使用了过多的肢体暴♥力♥
Not one of those complaints was ever upheld.
这些投诉中没有一个得到认可
Thank you. Nothing further.
谢谢,没什么要问的了
Okay. You're up next.
你下一个出庭作证
I expect it to be pretty quick.
我希望简短些
Don't editorialized.
别做主观评论
This lawyer will make you pay for it.
这个律师会让你吃不了兜着走的
Just spit out the facts.
只说事实即可
You expect it to be quick?
你希望简短些吗?
Ms. Gamble,
Gamble女士
you did read the autopsy?
你看了验尸报告了?
Yes. Single gunshot wound to the chest.
看了,就是胸部有一处枪伤
Did you keep reading?
你往下看了吗?
Steroids? DOCTOR: I'm not saying illegal.
- 类固醇?
- 我不是说这违法了
The over-the-counter muscle-building supplements
非处方肌肉营养补充剂
are identical to the illegal stuff.
等同于违禁药品
Was he ever tested?
他接受过检查吗?
For drugs of abuse,
检查是针对滥用毒品的
coke, heroin,
可♥卡♥因♥,海♥洛♥因♥
not steroids.
但不是检查类固醇
Steroid rage.
类固醇癫狂症
What? GAMBLE: Of course.
- 什么?
- 当然了
That's their defense.
那就是他们的辩护理由
Bobby Donnell is going to argue
Bobby Donnell会提出
that your partner flipped out.
你的搭档暴怒了
SLEZAK: That's ridiculous.
真荒唐
GAMBLE: He's got a few excessive
他有过几次
force complaints on his record...
过度使用暴♥力♥的投诉。。。
SLEZAK: Look,
听着
Eddie never had any steroid rage.
Eddie绝对没有什么类固醇癫狂症
He was my partner for nine years.
我们搭档九年了
I'm telling you, he was an even-tempered guy,
我告诉你,他是个脾气平和的人
and this was a standard bust.
这是一次合规的警方突击行动
GAMBLE: Well, he had steroids in his system.
不过,他体内有类固醇
Bobby Donnell has that autopsy report.
Bobby Donnell也有尸检报告
He's going to argue your partner started the fight.
他会提出你的搭档先动手的
Trust me.
相信我吧
Commonwealth vs. Tammy Roe.
马萨诸塞州诉Tammy Roe
Possession of controlled substance.
持有受管制物品罪
Your Honor, we'd like to,
法官大人,我们要求
you know, waive reading,
放弃宣读权利
if that's all right.
如果可以的话
Since there's no question of bail,
因为不存在保释问题
we'd like to move to suppress the search
如果您方便的话,我们想要求
at your convenience.
排除警方搜查所得证据
Why are you so happy?
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表