剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
When are you coming home, daddy?
你什么时候回家,爸爸?
Very soon, sweetie.
很快的,宝贝
Very soon, okay?
很快,好吗?
Very soon.
很快
Okay, daddy has to have a meeting now, okay?
好了,爸爸现在要开会了,好吗?
All right. Kiss your mommy.
好吧。亲亲你妈妈
I'll be right out, sweetheart.
我马上出去,宝贝
Anna.
Come on now.
来吧
Eight years.
八年
Eight years?
八年?
BERLUTI: Out in five with good behavior.
行为良好的话,五年就出去了
Personally, I think it's a decent offer.
我个人认为,这是一个不错的提议
MARCIE: Decent?
不错?
It's decent for innocent people
对于一个无辜的人认下谋杀罪
to plead guilty to murder?
是不错的吗?
Marcie...
what would be indecent
有失体统的是
is for your husband to serve a life sentence.
给你丈夫判终身监禁
They don't even have a body.
他们甚至都没找到尸体
How can they possibly prove that he--
他们如何能证明他。。。
BERLUTI: They got a witness.
他们有证人
They got forensics.
有法医
And let's not kid ourselves.
别自欺欺人了
Tom going on the lam--
Tom在逃走。。。
TOM: Because I knew
那是因为我知道
that they would jump to the conclusion
他们会马上得出结论
that I did it, Jimmy.
是我♥干♥的,Jimmy
Whatever the reason you ran, Tom
不管是什么原因,你逃走了,Tom
You lived under a false name for almost 10 years.
你用假名生活了将近10年
WASHINGTON: Look...
听我说。。。
it's your life, it's obviously your call.
这是你的人生,当然是由你来决定
But given the risk,
但考虑到风险
we think you have to consider the eight years.
我们认为你必须要考虑接受八年刑期
In which case?
如果那样的话?
By the time I get out, my daughter's 12.
我出来的时候,我女儿就12岁了
And in the meantime, she grows up thinking
她长大的同时,要想着他的爸爸是个凶手
her dad's a killer.
她长大的同时,要想着他的爸爸是个凶手
I will not let that happen.
我不会答应的
If we lose,
如果我们输了
your daughter grows up without a dad forever.
你女儿永远也不会有爸爸带着长大
I am rejecting the offer.
我拒绝这个提议
They turned it down?
他们拒绝了?
I just got the call.
我刚接到电♥话♥
Well, I'd go back with five.
算了,我会让步到五年刑期的
For a first degree murder?
对于一起一级谋杀罪?
Ken, you've got no body.
Ken,你没有找到尸体
We've won with no bodies before.
我们以前没有尸体也赢过
GAMBLE: Look at me.
看着我
Please do not let your competitive bile
请不要让你那争强好胜的义愤
suck out what little remains of your judgment.
把你所剩无几的判断力抽干了
That's not encouragement, Helen.
这可不是鼓励呀,Helen
I thought we agreed to be encouraging
我以为我们都同意
with one another.
互相鼓励的
I'm encouraging you to plead this one out.
我要鼓励你去达成认罪协议
I am not going to let a premeditated murderer
我不打算让一个有预谋的杀人犯
get off with five years.
只服刑五年
That goes against my conscience,
这违背了我的良心
not to mention my bile.
更不用说我的义愤了
Did he say what this was about? Not to me.
- 他说这是讨论什么事了吗?
- 没跟我说过
WASHINGTON: He's been such a whackadoo these days,
他这些天真是个怪人
it could be about anything.
谈论什么事都有可能
LUCY: Well, it must be big.
一定是件大事
He wanted me here.
他要我参加
I'm never included in anything.
我从来没有参与过任何事情
BERLUTI: Well, he better get here fast.
总之,他最好快点来吧
We're in trial.
我们要出庭
Maybe he and Lindsay are getting back together.
也许他和Lindsay复合了
Why would he have a meeting to say that?
他为什么要开会说这事呢?
Because he's such a whackadoo?
因为他是个怪人?
FRUTT: Jamie, your attitude has taken a little dip lately.
Jamie,你最近状态有点低落
Have you noticed that?
你自己知道吗?
DONNELL: Sorry I'm late.
对不起来晚了
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你们都来了
What's going on?
出什么事了?
I've decided to resign.
我决定辞职
I'll be leaving the firm pretty much immediately.
我马上就要离开公♥司♥了
Eugene, you'll take over as senior partner.
Eugene,你将接任高级合伙人
I know this comes as a shock,
我知道这让人很震惊
but it's just something I feel
我只是觉得
I have to do.
我必须这么做
I'll be here for the next few days
接下来几天我会在这里
to work out logistics,
解决协调问题
so we don't have to say our goodbyes yet.
所以我们还不必道别
That's all.
就这样吧
What was that?
这算什么?
It's a long story, Eugene.
说来话长了,Eugene
I got time.
我有时间
First, let's deal with what--
首先,让我们来处理。。。
YOUNG: First, let's deal with why.
首先,说说原因吧
I'm just not happy here anymore, Eugene.
Eugene,我就是在这里不再开心了
Fine. Why?
好吧,为什么?
It's nothing personal against any of you.
这不是针对你们任何个人的
Fine.
好吧
What is it then?
然后呢?
It's just personal stuff.
只是我自己的事
Can we leave it at that?
我们就说到这儿吧?
No, we can't, Bobby.
不,不能,Bobby
You see, you and I, we are personal.
你明白,你和我,我们有私人关系
We've always put it out there,
我们一直是无所不谈的
and for something like this--
对于这样的事。。。
DONNELL: I'm not...
我也。。。
exactly sure of the why.
说不清是什么原因
It probably has something to do with me and Lindsay,
可能跟我和Lindsay的事有关
but...
但是。。。
it's more than that.
不止如此
And I feel like...
我觉得。。。
I've hit a wall here.
我觉得我遇到瓶颈了
And I feel like I'm gonna crash.
我觉得我要崩溃了
And I just need to leave
我只想在我废了之前
before I become wreckage.
离开这里
You owe us an explanation, Bobby.
你应该给我们一个解释,Bobby
I just-- YOUNG: And I don't mean
- 我只是。。。
- 我不是指
all of the cliches you've just spewed out.
你刚才扯的那些陈词滥调
You owe us a reason.
你欠我们一个理由
WALSH: Her name was Rachel Rosenblum.
她叫Rachel Rosenblum
She disappeared 10 years ago.
她十年前失踪了
She was 25 years old.
她那时25岁
They found her blood soaking the rug
警方发现她的血浸透了她客厅的地毯
in her living room,
警方发现她的血浸透了她客厅的地毯
but they never found her body.
但一直没发现她的尸体
Now, before you start feeling too sorry for her,
现在,在你开始为她感到难过之前
let me tell you,
让我告诉你
Rachel Rosenblum was a murderer herself.
Rachel Rosenblum本人就是个杀人犯
She killed her husband,
她杀了她的丈夫
who just so happened to be the defendant's brother.
恰巧是被告的哥哥
And the defendant,
而被告
as the evidence will show,
如证据将要显示的
he decided to take the law into his own hands.
决定自己来执行法律
Before the jury could ever return a verdict
在陪审团对Rachel Rosenblum一案
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表