剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
Even if you are right, that goes to your remedy
即使你是对的,那也是你针对Lindsay Dole
against Lindsay Dole,
采取的法律解决方法
not the Commonwealth.
而不是针对州政♥府♥的
All right.
好了
Ms. Gamble is correct, Mr. Wallace.
Gamble女士说的是对的,Wallace先生
This isn't state action.
这不是州政♥府♥的行为
But, Ms. Gamble,
但是Gamble女士
public policy is in play here.
公共政策对此是有影响的
I'm gonna take a few minutes to think about this.
我要花点时间考虑一下
We will reconvene at 3:00.
我们到三点再开庭
Until then.
我们到三点再开庭
STRINGER: It had been a fun date.
那是一次有趣的约会
Uh, we were watching television at his place after,
呃,之后我们在他家看电视
and he brought me a glass of wine.
他给我倒了一杯酒
Did you drink it?
你喝了吗?
Yes.
喝了
And then what happened?
然后呢?
We kissed a little.
我们接了一小会儿吻
Then I began to feel groggy.
然后我开始感到头昏眼花
And I said, "I need to lie down a little,"
我说,“我需要躺一会儿”
which I did on his couch.
我在他的沙发上说的
The next thing I remember, he was...
下一件我记得的事,就是他。。。
on top of me.
压在我身上
On top of you?
压在你身上?
Having intercourse.
发生了性关系
ATKINS: Do you have any memory
你记得你同意过这种性行为吗?
of consenting to this intercourse?
你记得你同意过这种性行为吗?
No,
没有
and I never would have.
我也绝不会这样
I hardly knew him,
我几乎不认识他
uh, and I wasn't that interested.
呃,我没有那个兴趣
In fact, I remember during the date
实际上,我记得在约会期间
wishing I were more physically attracted to him
我指望我能对他产生更多的情欲
because he was funny.
因为他很有趣
So you never gave him any indication
那么说你绝对没有给他
that you wanted to have sex?
你想做♥爱♥的暗示?
Absolutely not.
绝对没有
Thank you.
谢谢你
Did you report this to the police?
你报♥警♥了吗?
No,
没有
because I didn't think I could prove it.
因为我觉得我无法证明
And I was afraid of the stigma.
我害怕羞辱
YOUNG: Didn't you tell me
你不是跟我说过
that you don't remember exactly
你不记得究竟
what you said yes to?
答应过些什么吗?
I never said yes...
我绝对没有答应过。。。
to sex.
做♥爱♥
Did you take Quaaludes
你和我的当事人做♥爱♥
the night you had sex with my client?
的那晚服用了安♥眠♥酮♥吗?
No,
没有
and I did not have sex.
我也不是做♥爱♥
He raped me.
是他强♥奸♥了我
Nothing further.
没有问题要问了
WILCOX: Okay.
是这样的
I understand no civil rights
我认识到并没有公民权利
have been violated here by the state,
被州政♥府♥侵犯了
which would mandate either a dismissal
那种情况下会强制撤案
or a suppression of the evidence.
或排除证据
But the public policy grounds are so,
但是公共政策基础
so paramount here.
在此是至关重要的
The idea of an attorney
想到一个律师
incriminating her own client.
指控她自己的当事人
Ms. Dole, I can understand your concern.
Dole女士,我能理解你的担忧
The man does present a danger.
这个人确实有危险
But the danger is general.
但危险是笼统的
It has to be specific
这必须要具体到
for you to be allowed to break privilege.
你可以被允许违反保密特权
I am, therefore,
因为,我
suppressing all of the evidence provided by you
排除你向地区检察官办公室
to the district attorney's office
提供的所有证据
as well as the fruits of that evidence,
以及由此引发的所有证据
which, in this case, amount to everything.
本案中,这就意味着所有证据
I hate to do this, but, as I said,
我很厌恶这样做,但是,如我所说
the principle of privilege is paramount
保密特权的原则是至高无上的
and must remain so.
必须如此维持
Mr. Deeks,
Deeks先生
you need serious help.
你需要得到切实的帮助
You're sick.
你让人恶心
You're perverted.
你是变♥态♥
But, for now, you're free.
但是,现在,你自♥由♥了
The case is dismissed,
本案被驳回
and we are adjourned.
休庭
If you think I'm feeling happy now, Lindsay,
Lindsay,如果你觉得我现在很开心
you're very wrong.
你就大错特错了
You're the only friend I have,
你是我唯一的朋友
and you have betrayed me.
而你背叛了我
Stanley,
get yourself checked into a hospital.
你自己找一家医院住进去吧
I was just beginning to believe
我刚开始再次相信
in goodness again.
世界上存在善良
I had a job.
我有了份工作
I even had hope. And you undid it all.
我甚至有了希望,你让这一切都破灭了
You undid it all.
这一切都破灭了
I am not at all happy!
我一点也不开心!
Bobby, why are you here?
Bobby,你为什么在这儿?
I don't know, to be honest.
说实在的,我不知道
To be honest, you do.
说实在的,你知道
Maybe I need--
也许我需要。。。
I don't know,
我不知道
company.
陪伴
I guess I showed up here to find it.
我想我来这儿是寻找陪伴的
Is that so outrageous?
这是不是太离谱了?
Seeing this particular company
考虑到这个特别的陪伴
is what caused your wife to leave you, yes.
导致你的妻子离开了你,没错,是太离谱了
Look... Do you even want her back?
- 听着。。。
- 你希望她回来吗?
Of course I want my family back.
我当然想要我的家庭复合
Good answer.
回答得好
I asked specifically about her.
我问题是专指她的
Do you want Lindsay back?
你希望Lindsay回来吗?
She left me, Sarah.
她离开了我,Sarah
She's the one who will probably file for a divorce.
她是那个可能会提出离婚的人
On what grounds, evasiveness?
基于什么理由,逃避吗?
You really don't like to answer questions, do you?
你真的不喜欢回答问题,是吗?
I think you need to get yourself into a taxi
我想你得打辆出租车
and get yourself to your therapist.
去找你的心理医生
Does he have an ER?
他有急诊室吗?
I'm not here to discuss my feelings.
我不是来讨论我的感觉的
Then why are you here?
那你为什么在这里
To talk about yours.
来谈谈你的感觉
I miss you.
我想你
There, I said it.
好吧,我说了
Bad husband, horrible human being,
坏丈夫,可怕的人
off with his cheating head.
从他那骗人的嘴里说出来
I miss you.
我想你
He's in there.
他在里面
Who? Stanley.
- 谁?
- Stanley
Should I call the police?
我应该报♥警♥吗?
What does he want?
他想要干什么?
He wants to talk to you.
他想和你谈谈
What's his demeanor?
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表