剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
in order to trick her into a confession,
上个星期,你为了骗取一个嫌犯的供述,对她撒了谎
a false confession.
一份虚假供述
There's a reason I'm hard to look at, Helen.
我很难对此评判是有原因的,Helen
You see yourself.
你自己照照镜子吧
DONNELL: After midnight.
过了午夜了
I'm just about to go home.
我这就打算回家了
What I said...
我说的。。。
about you thinking like a loser,
你的想法像个废物那句话
that just came out of frustration.
那只是因为我很沮丧
You have to know I don't blame you.
你要知道我没有责怪你
I blame myself, Bobby.
我是自责,Bobby
Come on...
别这样了。。。
we win trials.
我们有时赢
We lose trials.
有时输
We excel.
有时候发挥好
We don't excel.
有时候差些
Sometimes... This...
- 有些时候。。。
- 但这次。。。
was Lindsay.
是Lindsay
DINA: We were waiting for our bus,
我们在等公车
and then we, like, saw him.
然后我们,好像看到了他
Him being?
他是?
Pervman.
变♥态♥色狼
Objection.
反对
Sustained.
反对有效
You saw the defendant?
你看到被告了吗?
DINA: Yes.
是的
And what was he doing?
他那时在干什么?
First, we saw him stare at us.
起初,我们看到他盯着我们看
Then we all kind of commented on it,
然后我们都对此有些看法
because we thought he was, like, a total creep-o.
因为我们认为他是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
Am I allowed to say that?
我可以用这个说法儿吗?
Then what?
然后呢?
Then, about 30 seconds later,
然后,大概半分钟后
I turn around, and he's got his fly down,
我转过身,他把裤子拉链拉开了
and he's holding out his big unit,
他把他那东西拽出来
offering it to us like it's a Krispy Kreme.
就像送给我们一个甜甜圈似的
It was totally gross.
真是太恶心了
ALEXANDER: And could you see what he was doing with his--
你看到他用那东西干了什么。。。
He was just kind of wagging it for us,
他就是冲我们摇着那东西
like we were dogs or something,
好像我们是想要叼骨头的狗或者别的什么动物似的
and we wanted to play fetch.
好像我们是想要叼骨头的狗或者别的什么动物似的
It was totally foul.
真是太下流了
Thank you, Dina.
谢谢你,Dina
STRINGER: It must have been kind of shocking
看到你所指的那个东西,
to see what you refer to as,
一定是有些让你震惊吧
"The big unit."
“大家伙”
Yeah, it freaked us all out.
是的,我们都吓坏了
And how far away from you was Mr. Pender standing?
你们离Pender先生站的地方有多远?
He was on the other side of the street.
他在街对面
Was it a busy street?
街上交通繁忙吗?
Do you remember?
你记得吗?
Fairly busy. It was around rush hour.
相当忙。当时是交通高峰期
Lots of cars and so forth?
比如车很多吗?
DINA: I guess.
我想是的
And were you and the girls interested in looking at him?
你们女孩们很有兴趣盯着他看吗?
Hello? No.
什么?才不呢
Well, how long did you look at him?
那么,你们看了他多久?
A few seconds at most.
最多几秒钟
I'm so sure.
我很肯定
Okay. Thanks, Dina.
好吧,谢谢你,Dina
Donnell, Young, Dole, Frutt, and Hatcher.
Donnell, Young, Dole, Frutt和Hatcher事务所
What? Didn't you hear?
咋了?你没听到吗?
Oh, no, I'm sorry, sir.
噢,不行,对不起,先生
We can't do that today.
我们今天做不了
Perhaps another time?
换个时间?
Okay, yeah, great. Thanks for your call.
好的,很好,谢谢您致电
Who was that?
谁呀?
HATCHER: Another whacko angry over the reversal.
又一个对撤销定罪感到愤慨的疯子
He asked if we could all shrivel up and die.
他问我们是否全都会完蛋
We've been getting a lot of hate mail, too.
我们也一直收到很多泄愤的邮件
People who think the conviction
认为定罪不应被推♥翻♥的人。。。
shouldn't have been overturned.
认为定罪不应被推♥翻♥的人。。。
Ellenor.
FRUTT: What?
怎么了?
This just came through the fax.
这是刚传真过来的
Who sent this?
谁发的传真?
HATCHER: I don't know.
不知道
"Likely moving forward at the time of impact."
“在遭到撞击时可能正向前移♥动♥”
Their witness testified
他们的证人作证说
the victim was likely stationary.
受害人可能是静止不动的
Look, I've got the transcript. I underlined it.
你看,我拿到了记录,我在下面划了线
This isn't the same analyst who testified.
这不是那个作证的分♥析♥师
FRUTT: I called the lab. It was a junior guy.
我给实验室打了电♥话♥,是一个年轻人
It's obviously a preliminary report,
很明显是初步报告
and probably Walsh had them redo it.
也许Walsh让他们重做了
The point is, we never got it,
但问题在于,我们从来没有得到这份报告
and it's exculpatory.
而这是可以开脱罪名的证据
Eugene, talk to this Mr. Hallbrenner.
Eugene,跟这位Hallbrenner先生谈谈
Ellenor, I want you to start preparing a Rule 30.
Ellenor,我要你开始就法规第30条做个准备
Who sent us this?
谁发过来的?
I don't know.
不知道
Lucy found it in the fax.
Lucy在传真机里发现的
Mr. Hallbrenner?
Hallbrenner先生吗?
Uh-hmm?
嗯?
Hi, I'm Eugene Young.
你好,我是Eugene Young
I represent Lindsay Dole.
我代理Lindsay Dole
I believe you investigated the murder
我知道你调查了她因之被起诉的那件谋杀案
for which she was charged.
我知道你调查了她因之被起诉的那件谋杀案
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的?
I'm not sure. Why?
我不太清楚,怎么了?
Is it supposed to be a secret?
这应该保密吗?
Mr. Young, I'm quite busy.
Young先生,我很忙
If you'd like to make an appointment,
如果你想做个预约
I'd be happy to give you whatever information I can.
我会很高兴尽可能地向你提供任何信息
I'm looking more for you to give me
我要的是更多的一些你所不能给我的信息
the information you can't.
我要的是更多的一些你所不能给我的信息
Are we being cryptic now?
我们现在是在猜谜吗?
I'm sorry.
对不起
Let me be more clear.
我们把话说得更清楚一些
Is this your report?
这是你的报告吗?
Where'd you get this?
你从哪儿弄到的?
The point is I have it.
关键是我弄到了
Did you write it?
是你写的吗?
Yes.
是的
Who'd you give it to?
你提交给谁了?
I'm afraid you'll have to make an appointment, Mr. Young.
恐怕你要做个预约了,Young先生
Did Kenneth Walsh get this report?
Kenneth Walsh拿到这份报告了吗?
I don't know. I'm very busy.
我不知道,我太忙了
You'll have to excuse me.
实在对不起
I direct the court's attention to Rule 30
我提请法♥院♥注意马萨诸塞州刑事法典第30条
of the Massachusetts Criminal Law Code,
我提请法♥院♥注意马萨诸塞州刑事法典第30条
which calls for a dismissal,
这一条要求
with prejudice, of the indictment
对于存在严重的检控不当行为的诉讼
where there is egregious
应予撤案且不准许再次起诉
prosecutorial misconduct.
应予撤案且不准许再次起诉
WALSH: There's been no misconduct.Ms. Frutt is simply--
不存在不当行为,Frutt女士这是。。。
I direct the court's attention to exhibit one,
我提请法♥院♥注意我们提出的动议附带的一号♥证物
attached to our motion.
我提请法♥院♥注意我们提出的动议附带的一号♥证物
WALSH: It's kitchen sink time.
真是无所不用其极了
FRUTT: This isn't a kitchen sink, Mr. Walsh.
这不是无所不用其极,Walsh先生
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表