剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
今天在联邦法♥院♥
for its refusal to allow passengers
因其拒绝允许阿♥拉♥伯或伊♥斯♥兰♥血统的乘客
of Arab or Islamic descent
乘坐该公♥司♥航♥班♥而被起诉
on its aircraft.
乘坐该公♥司♥航♥班♥而被起诉
Well, they made the news.
他们做了新闻
That's what they wanted, right?
这就是他们想要的,对吧?
Lucy, is it okay if I transfer my calls?
Lucy,我把电♥话♥转过来行吗?
I need to pick up the little man at daycare.
我要去托儿所接那个小家伙
Sure. WASHINGTON: Maybe you should get
- 没问题
- 也许你应该
your own secretary.
自己找个秘书了
I'm sorry?
你说什么?
You have your own practice now.
你现在自己做业务
Maybe you should have your own secretary.
也许你应该自己找个秘书了
Is there a problem?
这有问题吗?
Well, you know, I'm just concerned
嗯,你知道,我只是担心
that people will call, get Lucy,
人们给你打电♥话♥,是Lucy接的
and think you still work here.
他们会认为你还在这里工作
And we'll be confused with the kind of firm
我们就会被和那种为种族偏见辩护的公♥司♥搞混了
that defends bigots.
我们就会被和那种为种族偏见者辩护的公♥司♥搞混了
Oh. I see.
噢,我明白了
You defend murderers,
你为谋杀犯辩护
but a bigot? It is not the same thing,
- 但一个种族偏见者?
- 这不是一回事
and you know it. All right.
- 你很清楚
- 好了吧
WASHINGTON: We don't defend a person's right to kill.
我们不是给杀人的权力辩护
You are defending this client's right
而你正在为这个当事人的种族形象定性权做辩护
to engage in racial profiling.
而你正在为这个当事人的种族形象定性权做辩护
And to the extent that you're helping
以致于到了有助于使偏见合法化的程度
to legitimize prejudice,
以致于到了有助于使偏见合法化的程度
don't think you're not fueling a murder or two down the road, Lindsay.
别以为你不会在这个过程中促成一两起谋杀
I need to take cases, Rebecca.
我需要接案子,Rebecca
You didn't need to take that one.
你不需要接这个案子
DOLE: I'm trying to build a civil practice here.
我试着开始做民事诉讼业务
WASHINGTON: You didn't need to take that one.
你不需要接这个案子
McGUIRE: That's pretty much how he looked when we arrived.
我们到的时候他差不多就是这样的
GAMBLE: Detective,
警探
who called the police to the scene?
是谁报♥警♥的?
Ms. Ray's nanny,
Ray女士的保姆
she was dropping the child off for a visit
她送孩子去看他爸爸
when she discovered the body.
她发现了尸体
And, detective, could you tell us
那么,警探,你能告诉我们
what physical evidence you found?
你发现了哪些实物证据
The defendant's fingerprints were all over the house.
被告的指纹满屋子都是
We found hair genetically matching the defendant's,
我们发现的头发的基因和被告吻合
specifically one of the defendant's hairs
尤其是在谋杀凶器上发现了被告的头发
was found on the murder weapon.
尤其是在谋杀凶器上发现了被告的头发
Her bloody shoe print,
她的血鞋印
tire tracks matching the defendant's car.
与被告汽车相匹配的轮胎痕迹
We also found a bite mark on the victim.
我们还发现了受害人身上的咬痕
Dental imprints revealed an exact match
牙印显示完全和被告吻合
with the defendant.
牙印显示完全和被告吻合
Fresh bite mark?
新咬痕?
Within the last 24 hours, yes.
对,不超过24小时
Possible he was bitten
可能是在他被杀的前一天咬的吗?
the day before he was killed?
可能是在他被杀的前一天咬的吗?
We can't rule it out, but-- YOUNG: Thank you.
- 我们不能排除这种可能,但是。。。
- 谢谢
And if my client were in that house
如果我的当事人在谋杀发生的前一天
the day before this murder,
在那所房♥子里的话
it's possible she left her prints,
她有可能留下指纹
tire tracks, and hair behind then.
轮胎痕迹和头发
Isn't it, detective?
不是吗,警探?
McGUIRE: Anything's possible,
一切皆有可能
counsel, but again, I-- My client also came
- 律师,我要再说一次,我。。。
- 我的当事人
to the house once the body was discovered,
在尸体发现后又去了一次那所房♥子
didn't she?
不是吗?
She entered the premises.
她进了那所房♥子
She did. She was restrained.
是的,但她是受到限制的
YOUNG: She contaminated the scene, didn't she?
她污染了犯罪现场,不是吗?
Part of the scene.
一部分吧
Possible she left
她可能留下了
her bloody footprint then, isn't it?
她的血鞋印,不是吗?
McGUIRE: We don't believe it was left then.
我不认为那是之后留下的
YOUNG: Can you rule it out?
你能排除这种可能吗?
McGUIRE: No, but-- YOUNG: You found
- 不能,但是。。。
- 你发现了
the baseball bat on the floor.
地板上的棒球棒
That's correct.
对
Well then it's possible
那么你在棒上发现的头发
the hair you found on the bat
有可能是来自于地毯上的
could have come off the carpet,
有可能是来自于地毯上的
right?
对吗?
I heard her screaming at him.
我听到她冲他喊叫
The defendant? JESSEL: The very day
- 是说被告吗?
- 就在
before the murder.
谋杀发生的前一天
I was walking my cat
我那时正在遛猫
past Jason's house.
路过Jason家
Oh, God rest his soul.
噢,愿上帝保佑他的灵魂安息
And I heard her yelling,
我听到了她叫着
"You can't do this.
“你不能这样干
I won't let you do this."
我不会让你这么做”
And I even thought
我甚至认为
I heard a scuffle.
我听到的是一场争斗
Now, Ms. Jessel,
Jessel女士
the night of the murder,
谋杀当晚
did you observe anything unusual?
你看到一些不同寻常的事吗?
Yes.
是的
About 1:00 A. M.,
大概是凌晨一点
I was walking my cat,
我在遛猫
we're both fairly nocturnal,
我们都是夜猫子
and I saw her car parked
我看到她的车
one street over from his house.
停在离他家只有一条街的地方
The defendant's car?
被告的车吗?
Parked a street away
把车停在一条街外
like she didn't want anyone to notice.
像是她不想让人注意到
But I noticed.
但我注意到了
You were walking your cat?
你在遛你的猫?
Yes, I was.
对
I suppose that makes me crazy?
我想这让我看起来神经不正常吗?
You said you saw
你说你看到
my client's car.
我当事人的车
What was the license plate?
车牌号♥是多少?
It's a Mercedes, silver.
是一辆奔驰,银色的
You didn't get the license?
你没有记住车牌号♥?
No.
没有
Do you believe in past lives,
你相信前世吗
Ms. Jessel?
Jessel女士?
Nor does that make me crazy,
如果你想暗示什么的话
if that's your implication.
这也不会使我看起来神经不正常
Were you on earth
你前世生活在地球上吗?
before this life?
你前世生活在地球上吗?
Yes, I was.
是的,我是
FRUTT: As?
是作为?
A cat.
一只猫
ROLAND: It's discrimination.
这是歧视
I don't pretend otherwise.
我不会佯称这不是
But it's necessary.
但这是必要的
DOLE: Why?
为什么?
Look, we can screen baggage,
听着,我们可以检查行李
search passengers,
对旅客搜身
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表